Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,589 members, 7,847,489 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:39 PM

Buhari Finally Reveals His Agreement With Ojukwu On Biafra And Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Finally Reveals His Agreement With Ojukwu On Biafra And Nigeria (591 Views)

Buhari Cuts A Cake With Ojukwu During His 70th Birthday (Throwback Photo) / Presidential Elections : See How Igbos Voted In 2003 With Ojukwu On The Ballot / Biafra: Nzeogwu’s Kinsmen Angry With Ojukwu, Kanu, Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Finally Reveals His Agreement With Ojukwu On Biafra And Nigeria by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 21, 2017
PRESIDENT Muhammadu Buhari has uncovered how himself and the late Biafran warlord, Chief Emaka Ojukwu, arrived at a decision in 2003, amid an exchange that Nigeria must stay one and United.

Buhari, uncovering this in his initially communicate to Nigerians after his arrival from a therapeutic excursion in London, said Nigeria’s solidarity was not debatable.

He said when he joined factional legislative issues in 2003, the late Chief Emeka Ojukwu came and remained as his visitor in the place where he grew up Daura, where they both had an awesome top to bottom exchange till late into the night on why Nigeria must stay one and joined .

As per him: “In 2003 after I joined fanatic legislative issues, the late Chief Emeka Ojukwu came and remained as my visitor in the place where I grew up Daura. More than two days we examined in awesome profundity till late into the night and broke down the issues of Nigeria. We both reached the conclusion that the nation must stay one and joined together.

The following is the full content of President Buhari’s radio and transmission:

I am exceptionally appreciative to God and to all Nigerians for their supplications. I am satisfied to be back on home soil among my siblings and sisters.
Throughout my stay in the United Kingdom, I have been kept in day by day touch with occasions at home. Nigerians are powerful and vivacious in talking about their undertakings, yet I was troubled to see that a portion of the remarks, particularly in the online networking have crossed our national red lines by setting out to scrutinize our aggregate presence as a country. This is a stage too far.

Read more http://www.naijatrending.com.ng/news/buhari-finally-reveals-agreement-ojukwu-biafra-nigeria/

Re: Buhari Finally Reveals His Agreement With Ojukwu On Biafra And Nigeria by AtkinsPlanet(m): 10:24am On Aug 21, 2017
Buhari and his padi?
Check out my signature.
Re: Buhari Finally Reveals His Agreement With Ojukwu On Biafra And Nigeria by Yeligray(m): 10:35am On Aug 21, 2017
Boring
Re: Buhari Finally Reveals His Agreement With Ojukwu On Biafra And Nigeria by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 21, 2017
Kikikikikikik

(1) (Reply)

Beating The Drum Of War / Free Biafra To Prevent Civil War II, Niger Delta Militant Warns FG / Naija Newspapers: Today's The Guardian Newspaper Headlines [20 September, 2017].

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.