Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,243 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

30 Buses Waste At The International Cancer Centre (Photo) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 30 Buses Waste At The International Cancer Centre (Photo) (37498 Views)

This Machine Can Wash Dangote Trucks, BRT, Luxurious Buses, Trailers In 6mins / Luxury Buses Produced In Nigeria At 13th Lagos International Motor Fair (Photos) / Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 30 Buses Waste At The International Cancer Centre (Photo) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 21, 2017
APC govt sef
Re: 30 Buses Waste At The International Cancer Centre (Photo) by discusant: 2:17pm On Aug 21, 2017
Nigeria is: make annual budget. Spend the money to procure development gadgets and projects. The development gadgets and projects are allowed to rot away. Next year, new budgets, next president comes and starts new policies, cancels the old policies of previous presidents.
Re: 30 Buses Waste At The International Cancer Centre (Photo) by AtkinsPlanet(m): 2:18pm On Aug 21, 2017
coolfredo:
this ur signature, no be bank be this oga.. No body is checking signature here

Funny you.

1 Like

Re: 30 Buses Waste At The International Cancer Centre (Photo) by nigeriantrend: 2:22pm On Aug 21, 2017
i am not even surprise o. That is Nigeria for you my brother
Re: 30 Buses Waste At The International Cancer Centre (Photo) by Pascal181: 2:22pm On Aug 21, 2017
It breaks my heart whenever I pass by d road nd see those new buses rusting away just because d project was an initiative of d previous govt.
Re: 30 Buses Waste At The International Cancer Centre (Photo) by joyfavour180: 2:22pm On Aug 21, 2017
Free digital marketing class to hold in lekki this week.
Kindly fill this form if you are interested https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd5PKx_Stq2DUUciqigp08UTk62x3TorvZMc5KZqKGimNNCFQ/viewform
Re: 30 Buses Waste At The International Cancer Centre (Photo) by kadupee(m): 2:23pm On Aug 21, 2017
Nigeria is a waste
Re: 30 Buses Waste At The International Cancer Centre (Photo) by Vince77(m): 2:24pm On Aug 21, 2017
Since it happened in Nigeria, it is not news.
Re: 30 Buses Waste At The International Cancer Centre (Photo) by keemi(m): 2:39pm On Aug 21, 2017
Those buses are more than 60. Each time I pass airport road,i just wish I was never a Nigerian. Billions wasting in that building and the iniators of the project are sleeping well. Naija I hail o

1 Like

Re: 30 Buses Waste At The International Cancer Centre (Photo) by johnstar(m): 2:42pm On Aug 21, 2017
eleojo23:
We waste a lot of things in this country...

50+ years of oil money wasted...

Facilities are left to dilapidate beyond repair...

Poor maintenance culture...

We have a big problem...
baba a greed dey course am jare
Re: 30 Buses Waste At The International Cancer Centre (Photo) by johnstar(m): 2:44pm On Aug 21, 2017
Chrisozone:
Go closer and get a clearer picture undecided

You are contributing to nigeria problem with this kind of news without good evidence sad
na inside bush person dey hide snap pix u say make him go closer u wn make dm nab am??

1 Like

Re: 30 Buses Waste At The International Cancer Centre (Photo) by Bimpe29: 2:44pm On Aug 21, 2017
That's naija for you. International Cancer Centre is a pet project of former First Lady, Hajia Turai Yar'adua.
Re: 30 Buses Waste At The International Cancer Centre (Photo) by NairaEffect(m): 2:48pm On Aug 21, 2017
And in the budget, these buses may cost N100M each...

God bless Nigeria. wink

1 Like

Re: 30 Buses Waste At The International Cancer Centre (Photo) by gbishman: 2:52pm On Aug 21, 2017
A country where waste has being the order of the day, GEJ thank you very much
Re: 30 Buses Waste At The International Cancer Centre (Photo) by Kendroid: 3:11pm On Aug 21, 2017
Buhari is truly working grin

1 Like

Re: 30 Buses Waste At The International Cancer Centre (Photo) by Swints: 3:23pm On Aug 21, 2017
Ferdinandu:
That is Turai Yaradua's Pet project as a 1st lady. When they are in Govt, they will be wasting public fund in the name of pet project claiming philanthropy with our collective wealth. Outside Government house then we know who is truely philanthropic.
And she refused to hand it over to the FG becos she was not on good terms with GEJ then! The equipment in that facility are of international standard and can save lives of pple with cancer but you know all this rich pple no they know say pple dey suffer! It is just so sad! Hope she will one day hand it over to the Federal ministry of health sha before the equipment there become obsolete! Those buses are brand new and have been under the rain and sun for a couple of years now! Why can't charly boy protest about that other than the nonsense he was doing!

1 Like

Re: 30 Buses Waste At The International Cancer Centre (Photo) by orjaha(m): 3:39pm On Aug 21, 2017
oh Nigeria
Re: 30 Buses Waste At The International Cancer Centre (Photo) by meforyou1(m): 4:01pm On Aug 21, 2017
Op,i see those buses whenever I pass airport road.
but what are u so worried about the buses. the building itself nko? abandoned till eternity.
Re: 30 Buses Waste At The International Cancer Centre (Photo) by jimmysho(m): 4:06pm On Aug 21, 2017
They are privately owned by Turai Yaradua. It was her pet project. She still continued after the demise of her husband the president.
Re: 30 Buses Waste At The International Cancer Centre (Photo) by chuka5000(m): 4:30pm On Aug 21, 2017
softwerk:
Go closer take permission from the security man on duty and take a better picture!

All I can see from here are cows grazing grin

I don't know if ProudtobeaMUMUM has any input to this embarassed
its true, I know the place, airport road Abuja.
Re: 30 Buses Waste At The International Cancer Centre (Photo) by jibs4lv(m): 4:33pm On Aug 21, 2017
ajalawole:
seconded
yes its tru,dats national cancer centre at airport rd.

1 Like

Re: 30 Buses Waste At The International Cancer Centre (Photo) by maasoap(m): 5:02pm On Aug 21, 2017
Fhowe:
It has always been like this hope one day things will change from my little investigation the federal government is trying but it is me and you that makes things difficult I have been to NEPA store rooms I was amazed with what I saw enough concrete poles transformers cables many things just there doing nothing and we keep donating for all these things we don't just know our right that's why we need proper id system in Nigeria if you decide to even expose at the end nothing will come out it most federal government facilities like this things fully paid for keep wasting or converted for personal use those buses will be auctioned at 50k each very soon and obviously the ogas at the top will buy them all nonsense
Contradiction.

1 Like

Re: 30 Buses Waste At The International Cancer Centre (Photo) by dtrend(m): 6:20pm On Aug 21, 2017
Tiwaz2:

Source: http://www.ngyab.com/2017/08/30-brand-new-mini-buses-allowed-rust-waste-international-cancer-centre-photo/

same thing at CRS Governor's office.....
Nigerians lack maintenance culture
Re: 30 Buses Waste At The International Cancer Centre (Photo) by jomesili: 6:31pm On Aug 21, 2017
Those are not buses, they are some whitewashed Keke NAPEP, ...being left to rust
Re: 30 Buses Waste At The International Cancer Centre (Photo) by YOUNGKAHUNA: 6:55pm On Aug 21, 2017
I was at the government house of a certain state and I counted 32 Sedan cars that were left to rust away some are still brand new. Tires deflated, body so dusty and full of cobwebs.

The quarters adjacent mine is meant for Judges, but just few of them are occupied. And every year they keep renovating and renovating. New chairs and mattresses are brought in anytime they are renovating and the previous ones dump outside.

Our Government are wasteful
Re: 30 Buses Waste At The International Cancer Centre (Photo) by DaimlerBen(m): 10:10pm On Aug 21, 2017
Oga EgunMogaji, ask them if they have a 110. grin
Re: 30 Buses Waste At The International Cancer Centre (Photo) by pweshboi(m): 11:10pm On Aug 21, 2017
I swear I saw those busses on my way to lugbe from berger like a month ago. All that I kept pondering about is why buy these busses when they know they won't be put to use? This is wastage for God sake.
Re: 30 Buses Waste At The International Cancer Centre (Photo) by oyienootieno: 11:22pm On Aug 21, 2017
Aimwest:
Hi nairalanders, am in need and searching for a plumbing job in Ibadan on monthly basis be it part time or full time. Please help a brother.

Certificate - Ssce and A.O engineering
Age - 23
Language - Yoruba and English
Work experience - 4 years
Contact - 09037156343

Be careful before you become an easy prey for ritualist.
Re: 30 Buses Waste At The International Cancer Centre (Photo) by mechanics(m): 7:27am On Aug 22, 2017
hmmmmm, nawa o, i think that was the project of Former first lady Turai Yaradua, but she could not complete it, they should simply give it out to some agencies of govt, who need them for their operations, or convert it for commercial usage
Re: 30 Buses Waste At The International Cancer Centre (Photo) by Mrblaq1990: 8:02am On Aug 22, 2017
softwerk:
Go closer take permission from the security man on duty and take a better picture!

All I can see from here are cows grazing grin

I don't know if ProudtobeaMUMUM has any input to this embarassed

The picture above is so true cause I see it almost everyday in Abuja. It's along musa yaradua express road popularly called airport road..im sure they are more than 30 buses

(1) (2) (Reply)

Motorist Confronts Police Officers Who Damaged His Car In Lagos (Photo, Video) / Hilarious Plate Numbers In Nigeria With Funny Captions / "No Abeg, Scratch And Work": Hilarious Inscription Found On A Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.