Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

DECEIT:Rochas Okorocha Named Hospital After Aisha Buhari,But Reversed It Later. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DECEIT:Rochas Okorocha Named Hospital After Aisha Buhari,But Reversed It Later. (1472 Views)

Reno Omokri: I Am Opposed To General Buhari But Sowore Lied / Corruption Is Thriving Not In Spite Of Buhari But Because Of Him- Farooq Kperogi / Close Down Courts Until Buhari Madness Against Judiciary Is Reversed - Ozekhome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DECEIT:Rochas Okorocha Named Hospital After Aisha Buhari,But Reversed It Later. by cupidkef(m): 3:18pm On Aug 21, 2017
Governor Rochas Okorocha at it again.
Imolites will recall that for the arrival of Aisha Buhari the Ochiedike Diagnostic center was rename Aisha Buhari Cancer center to serve the purpose of eye service to the wife of Mr President on her August visit which the governor's wife hosted early this month.
It will be recalled that during the visit of Mrs Buhari was led by the back door which was inscribed with her name while she was not allowed to go in through the main entrance gate.
This is the height of fraud on the sensitivity of imolites who are intelligentsias, the name of Mrs. Buhari has been removed now that she is gone, and the place rename just a Cancer center.

#Mynd44, Lalasticlala

Re: DECEIT:Rochas Okorocha Named Hospital After Aisha Buhari,But Reversed It Later. by dadavivo: 3:22pm On Aug 21, 2017
cupidkef:
Governor Rochas Okorocha at it again.
Imolites will recall that for the arrival of Aisha Buhari the Ochiedike Diagnostic center was rename Aisha Buhari Cancer center to serve the purpose of eye service to the wife of Mr President on her August visit which the governor's wife hosted early this month.
It will be recalled that during the visit of Mrs Buhari was led by the back door which was inscribed with her name while she was not allowed to go in through the main entrance gate.
This is the height of fraud on the sensitivity of imolites who are intelligentsias, the name of Mrs. Buhari has been removed now that she is gone, and the place rename just a Cancer center.

#Mynd44
Rochas is just a scammer, he's just romancing the abokiis so that he will get appointment when he's done in Imo state.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: DECEIT:Rochas Okorocha Named Hospital After Aisha Buhari,But Reversed It Later. by TeamLeader(m): 3:26pm On Aug 21, 2017
Maybe he is bleeping the woman in buhari absence
Re: DECEIT:Rochas Okorocha Named Hospital After Aisha Buhari,But Reversed It Later. by Seguntimmy(m): 3:32pm On Aug 21, 2017
After seeing these, Rochas will be like..............

Re: DECEIT:Rochas Okorocha Named Hospital After Aisha Buhari,But Reversed It Later. by Igolasko: 3:41pm On Aug 21, 2017
I begin to cry in silence why this type of Governor for my loving in laws in Imo ?
He has taken the state far backward in development. Tell me a project this man has handled and complete? He is a curse man. He behaves and reasons as if is under spell. Deceit and grand father of propaganda.
When the landscape of bad governance is painted in Imo he would be a dominant factor.

3 Likes

Re: DECEIT:Rochas Okorocha Named Hospital After Aisha Buhari,But Reversed It Later. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:05pm On Aug 21, 2017
Okorocha is a fraud Nd eye service govonor

1 Like

Re: DECEIT:Rochas Okorocha Named Hospital After Aisha Buhari,But Reversed It Later. by NobleAngell(f): 8:42pm On Aug 21, 2017
Kiss asssssss governor. I hope this your undying love and loyalty to PMB takes you far. Cos when the chips are down, you may have no where to fall back to.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DECEIT:Rochas Okorocha Named Hospital After Aisha Buhari,But Reversed It Later. by Okoroawusa: 9:01pm On Aug 21, 2017
My matter dey give some ppl sleepless nite.
Re: DECEIT:Rochas Okorocha Named Hospital After Aisha Buhari,But Reversed It Later. by cupidkef(m): 9:40am On Aug 22, 2017
Lol...so u are even on Nairaland?

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Divorced His First Wife! Why ? / Retructure Or No Nigeria: Igbos Protest At CNN Headquarters (videos) / Buhari Told World Bank To Help The North Only While We Yorubas Voted For Him Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.