Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,536 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Senate Receives, Acknowledges Buhari's Resumption Letter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Receives, Acknowledges Buhari's Resumption Letter (10934 Views)

President Buhari Acknowledges Nigerians’ End SARS Outrage / Shehu Sani Acknowledges Buhari Others As Men Of Integrity / 2017 Budget: Senate Receives Report, Fixes Thurday For Passage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Receives, Acknowledges Buhari's Resumption Letter by Franco93: 9:27pm On Aug 21, 2017
uncle005:
Because you have not done enough to earn yourself that position. Stop complaining and get back to work.
Sorry to disappoint you, I'm laden with works already.
Re: Senate Receives, Acknowledges Buhari's Resumption Letter by Solorrman(m): 9:29pm On Aug 21, 2017
Antichristus:
All I can see in the picture is a walking dead and a soon-to-die oldies. Sad that these are the people in charge of c.191 million Nigerians. Who amongst any readers here, assuming Bill Gates borrows you $20 million, 0% interest, to trade with and return in 4 years, would hire Buhari to run or manage the $20m business? Call it what you wish (including a generalisation?) - most Nigerians are daft.
just kill ursef
Re: Senate Receives, Acknowledges Buhari's Resumption Letter by OurYansh: 9:31pm On Aug 21, 2017
jbhill:
may the fate of those ozubulu victims be better mine, my family ..Amen..

Amen
grin

1 Like

Re: Senate Receives, Acknowledges Buhari's Resumption Letter by Antichristus: 9:38pm On Aug 21, 2017
Solorrman:
just kill ursef

It would be too late before you realised that you have lived a wasted existence. You this almanjiri. Why not just attempt to ask my question may be your eyes would be opened.

Let's try a simpler question. If you have a child in school and his/her teacher has failed health and consistently taking over 100 days off from school, would you not advise that s/he resumes or resign?
Re: Senate Receives, Acknowledges Buhari's Resumption Letter by jbhill(m): 10:59pm On Aug 21, 2017
OurYansh:

ouryansh will never no peace. grin
.. ur fate will be worse.
Re: Senate Receives, Acknowledges Buhari's Resumption Letter by wink2015(m): 5:00am On Aug 22, 2017
Make No Pretense, Buhari is still sick inside. He is just be carried along by the numerous injections doctors pumped into his blood stream.

Just give him less than 6 months, the Buhari you are seeing will sneek out for another rounds of medical treatment all the expense of the Nigerian state ( federal government ), The treatment cost that he is yet to disclose to the Nigerian tax payers.

That is how the Hausa/Fulani takes us for a ride.

But I blame Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan for creating a big loopholes which Buhari and Tinubu exploited to their own political and economic advantages.

It is rare to see or hear that a sitting African President loose election in Africa. But Ex-President Jonathan lost his election as he never put the right preparation in place to win the election. He was so weak, so loose, always ready to please the northerners who were strategising to get power from him but were pretending to be working for his electorial successes.
Re: Senate Receives, Acknowledges Buhari's Resumption Letter by Elbowroom: 11:16am On Aug 22, 2017
Karlovich:
My father the irresponsible gworo chewing murderer will soon run back to otuoke again, evil dullard

Properly fixed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Perekeme Kpodoh Predicts Dickson’s Victory At Senatorial Poll / Nigerians Without NIN Won’t Get Passports, Driving Licence – NCC / Buhari Silent Over Assent To Electoral Act Amendment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.