Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,734 members, 7,820,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

"Paraguayan Teenage Homosexual Transformed By T.B Joshua" (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Paraguayan Teenage Homosexual Transformed By T.B Joshua" (Photos) (41285 Views)

Things You Don't Know About Prophet Tb Joshua (photos) / New Photos Of Lizzy, The Drug Junkie Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu / Lizzy, Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu: Before And After Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Paraguayan Teenage Homosexual Transformed By T.B Joshua" (Photos) by dasparrow: 4:26am On Aug 22, 2017
omoiyalayi:
If bobyrisky family truly loves him they take him to TB Joshua right now

I mean asap

But can we really save someone that does not want to be saved

And what evidence is there that the young Paraguayan is healed? Ever heard of pretense? The Paraguayan can pretend he is healed and still go back to his former lifestyle. As for Bobrisky, he does what he does for money. He is a male LovePeddler and gold digger. An attention seeker.

1 Like

Re: "Paraguayan Teenage Homosexual Transformed By T.B Joshua" (Photos) by IgweBUIKE1(m): 6:38am On Aug 22, 2017
Fabulocity:
Make I hear, im still go dey collect dîck secretly grin grin
noting swit pass joystick
Re: "Paraguayan Teenage Homosexual Transformed By T.B Joshua" (Photos) by An2elect2(f): 6:49am On Aug 22, 2017
Since many Nigerians are deceived into thinking whites hardly lie, what do you expect! Use more non-blacks to stage miracles and get the gullibles' brains locked

1 Like

Re: "Paraguayan Teenage Homosexual Transformed By T.B Joshua" (Photos) by shadeyinka(m): 6:53am On Aug 22, 2017
tintingz:
That miracle is fake, homosexuality is even beyond psychological, it is genetic.

If pastor sleep with choir member, that would not be fake Abi?
Kontinue
Re: "Paraguayan Teenage Homosexual Transformed By T.B Joshua" (Photos) by shadeyinka(m): 6:59am On Aug 22, 2017
LightandDarkness:

I'm not sure you quite understood what I wrote

I understand you quite well. You insinuated
1. It is fake!
2. The guy needed acceptance from his family so, he had to stage a conversion experience
3. He was most likely forced against his will to become gay

Your limited exposure is affecting your judgement. Since you haven't seen similar things, it must be fake

However to You,
When pastor sleep with choir member, that would not be fake Abi?
Kontinue
Re: "Paraguayan Teenage Homosexual Transformed By T.B Joshua" (Photos) by shadeyinka(m): 7:04am On Aug 22, 2017
AAinEqGuinea:

He'll be back. wink I'm not an atheist but not a mainstream religious sheep either.

God made him that way like he made other psychos that we now call our pastor, politican, neighbor, family member, etc.

He had no reason to change, so we know he isn't "healed"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFtMVY-uD-0

God made him that way?
And you believe that!

Then, we can as well say, God made the BokoHarams, the Kidnappers (like Evans), and ISIS, and Pedophiles, and Zoophiles, and Rapists!

And you are not an Atheist!?
Re: "Paraguayan Teenage Homosexual Transformed By T.B Joshua" (Photos) by Juliusdking(m): 7:20am On Aug 22, 2017
Thank GOD for life
Re: "Paraguayan Teenage Homosexual Transformed By T.B Joshua" (Photos) by greatsee: 7:31am On Aug 22, 2017
proud of u my mentor ;Dproud of u my mentor
Re: "Paraguayan Teenage Homosexual Transformed By T.B Joshua" (Photos) by iluvpomo(m): 7:34am On Aug 22, 2017
TBJ Scam Inc
Re: "Paraguayan Teenage Homosexual Transformed By T.B Joshua" (Photos) by raphy(m): 7:48am On Aug 22, 2017
Jesus is alive for ever is alive Amen . the pastor is very powerful .pastor Chris CNT do he does. I hop bobrisky will go visit him
Re: "Paraguayan Teenage Homosexual Transformed By T.B Joshua" (Photos) by thunderbabs: 8:03am On Aug 22, 2017
Bobrisky has been doing agidi with the holy ghost, T.B Josh for don comot dt spirit teh teh cheesy
Re: "Paraguayan Teenage Homosexual Transformed By T.B Joshua" (Photos) by tintingz(m): 8:04am On Aug 22, 2017
shadeyinka:

If pastor sleep with choir member, that would not be fake Abi?
Kontinue
If a pastor is said to sleeps with a choir without evidence it is fake.

There are millions of gays round the world, if miracle can cure why are we still seeing gays everywhere?

Secondly, homosexuality has to do with psychological, genetic how possible can an imaginary prayer change that? undecided

1 Like

Re: "Paraguayan Teenage Homosexual Transformed By T.B Joshua" (Photos) by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 22, 2017
shadeyinka:

1. It is fake!
2. The guy needed acceptance from his family so, he had to stage a conversion experience

Your limited exposure is affecting your judgement. Since you haven't seen similar things, it must be fake

However to You,
Kontinue

I didn't say 3, that's why I said you didn't quite understand.
Re: "Paraguayan Teenage Homosexual Transformed By T.B Joshua" (Photos) by Wolfbrother(m): 8:43am On Aug 22, 2017
Lol .... someone that cannot go to luth and cure malaria
Re: "Paraguayan Teenage Homosexual Transformed By T.B Joshua" (Photos) by Duru009(m): 8:47am On Aug 22, 2017
Homosexuality is evil.

Lord thank you for this permanent healing.
Re: "Paraguayan Teenage Homosexual Transformed By T.B Joshua" (Photos) by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 22, 2017
I know this homosexual thing is spiritual,I know 100% its not natural
Re: "Paraguayan Teenage Homosexual Transformed By T.B Joshua" (Photos) by KingMicky3286: 12:19pm On Aug 22, 2017
iamleumas:

wat is your problem? I didn't see any comment here when I was about typing, but after typing and posting, I found out that u have forst me to comment, asumming this topic hits front page, u have stolen my mandate, are they using u to do me from village?

can you write some articles on www.naijacabals.com lets see how we can populate the forum...
Re: "Paraguayan Teenage Homosexual Transformed By T.B Joshua" (Photos) by AAinEqGuinea: 2:12pm On Aug 22, 2017
shadeyinka:

God made him that way?
And you believe that!

Then, we can as well say, God made the BokoHarams, the Kidnappers (like Evans), and ISIS, and Pedophiles, and Zoophiles, and Rapists!

And you are not an Atheist!?

cool cool
I often hear from mainstreamists that God "ordains" evil to exist. God ordains BokoHarams, kidnapper, adulterers, harlots, crooked politicians, priests/pastors, etc etc etc. God allows calamities like Sierra Leone and many others on a yearly basis. You must accept that God allows this man and ppl like him to exercise how God created him. Go after the thieves among you with the same severity as one judges a person whose lifestyle harms no one. You can't.

Blame these ancestors who shamelessly spilled their seed into the earth (Genesis 38:6-10) and later into their women. Using mainstream religion to denigrate, what term do we now have the audacity to call these people and shame their behavior?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lft3wu2f6ps
Re: "Paraguayan Teenage Homosexual Transformed By T.B Joshua" (Photos) by shadeyinka(m): 2:43pm On Aug 22, 2017
tintingz:
If a pastor is said to sleeps with a choir without evidence it is fake.

There are millions of gays round the world, if miracle can cure why are we still seeing gays everywhere?

Secondly, homosexuality has to do with psychological, genetic how possible can an imaginary prayer change that? undecided

Apostle Suleiman Johnson was castigated probably by you too, on what evidence?

There are millions of Mad people round the world, if psychiatrists can cure, why do we still see mad people everywhere?

Here yourself!
If Homosexuality is a genetic thing
How about Zoophiles
How about Pedophiles

Check. All are preference for alternate to normal Heterosexual behaviours. The same laws hold
Re: "Paraguayan Teenage Homosexual Transformed By T.B Joshua" (Photos) by shadeyinka(m): 2:47pm On Aug 22, 2017
AAinEqGuinea:

cool cool
I often hear from mainstreamists that God "ordains" evil to exist. God ordains BokoHarams, kidnapper, adulterers, harlots, crooked politicians, priests/pastors, etc etc etc. God allows calamities like Sierra Leone and many others on a yearly basis. You must accept that God allows this man and ppl like him to exercise how God created him. Go after the thieves among you with the same severity as one judges a person whose lifestyle harms no one. You can't.

Blame these ancestors who shamelessly spilled their seed into the earth (Genesis 38:6-10) and later into their women. Using mainstream religion to denigrate, what term do we now have the audacity to call these people and shame their behavior?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lft3wu2f6ps
Aren't you redefining what really the "ordain" means?
If Gods crime is allowing Freewill in humans, then, I rest my case because you are a beneficiary of the gift of not being a robot.

Why would God destroy Sodom and Gomorrah if He made them such?
Re: "Paraguayan Teenage Homosexual Transformed By T.B Joshua" (Photos) by shadeyinka(m): 2:49pm On Aug 22, 2017
LightandDarkness:

I didn't say 3, that's why I said you didn't quite understand.

Watch my language

"...he was most likely forced" is not
"....he was forced"

That was what you said! Read your post
Re: "Paraguayan Teenage Homosexual Transformed By T.B Joshua" (Photos) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 22, 2017
shadeyinka:

Watch my language

"...he was most likely forced" is not
"....he was forced"

That was what you said! Read your post

Did I say he was forced to be gay... You don't read
Re: "Paraguayan Teenage Homosexual Transformed By T.B Joshua" (Photos) by shadeyinka(m): 3:14pm On Aug 22, 2017
LightandDarkness:

Did I say he was forced to be gay... You don't read

Let see the one who doesn't read
LightandDarkness:
I bet he is still gay and faked his "conversion" for the benefit of his family.

I don't believe he was a teenage prostitute by choice. A lot of LGBT teens are forced out of their homes and into the streets by their family who do not accept them for who they are and these kids are forced to use sex work to survive.

Now that he has received his "deliverance" his family now accepts him. Meanwhile in reality there is no evidence prayer or any form of psychological or emotional therapy or treatment stops same sex attraction

Compare with

shadeyinka:

1. It is fake!

However to You,
Kontinue

Now, judge!

Stress: most likely
Re: "Paraguayan Teenage Homosexual Transformed By T.B Joshua" (Photos) by tintingz(m): 3:26pm On Aug 22, 2017
shadeyinka:

Apostle Suleiman Johnson was castigated probably by you too, on what evidence?
There is no conclusion whether apostle Suleiman slept with otodo or not, even tho there are some clue evidence.

There are millions of Mad people round the world, if psychiatrists can cure, why do we still see mad people everywhere?
Mad people are getting treated daily by just humans abilities, humans are not perfect, so you shouldnt expect 100% result but pastors claim they have God's power that can cure people, why are they not curing mad people, sick people? Is God power not perfect?

Here yourself!
If Homosexuality is a genetic thing
How about Zoophiles
How about Pedophiles
Zoophilia is an abuse on animals just like how pedophilia is an abuse on kids, it is something not good and also relating to psychological problem.

Homosexuality is not an abuse, it is a consensual thing between two people except it is rape. Some homosexual are having gender dysphoria, some is genetic.

Check. All are preference for alternate to normal Heterosexual behaviours. The same laws hold
There are homosexual among animals, is it genetic or not?
Re: "Paraguayan Teenage Homosexual Transformed By T.B Joshua" (Photos) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 22, 2017
shadeyinka:

Let see the one who doesn't read

Compare with

Now, judge!

Stress: most likely

Where did i insinuate he was forced to be gay...
Re: "Paraguayan Teenage Homosexual Transformed By T.B Joshua" (Photos) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 22, 2017
tintingz:
There is no conclusion whether apostle Suleiman slept with otodo or not, even tho there are some clue evidence.

Mad people are getting treated daily by just humans abilities, humans are not perfect, so you shouldnt expect 100% result but pastors claim they have God's power that can cure people, why are they not curing mad people, sick people? Is God power not perfect?

Zoophilia is an abuse on animals just like how pedophilia is an abuse on kids, it is something not good and also relating to psychological problem.

Homosexuality is not an abuse, it is a consensual thing between two people except it is rape. Some homosexual are having gender dysphoria, some is genetic.

Homosexuality is not genetic. There is no known conclusive basis for sexuality either homosexuality or heterosexuality.
Re: "Paraguayan Teenage Homosexual Transformed By T.B Joshua" (Photos) by shadeyinka(m): 3:45pm On Aug 22, 2017
LightandDarkness:

Where did insinuate he was forced to be gay...

What does this mean?
I don't believe he was a teenage prostitute by choice.
Re: "Paraguayan Teenage Homosexual Transformed By T.B Joshua" (Photos) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 22, 2017
shadeyinka:

What does this mean?

That circumstances forced him to turn to sex work, I stated that he was an LG(Gay)BT teen, already a gay teen, already gay, already attracted to men...This is why I said you don't read.
Re: "Paraguayan Teenage Homosexual Transformed By T.B Joshua" (Photos) by shadeyinka(m): 4:14pm On Aug 22, 2017
tintingz:

See redefinition of terms:
Its about sexual orientation not about abuse.
A homosexual relationship can be a rape or even a child abuse.

Homosexuality: sexual preference/orientation for same sex relationships
Pedophilia: sexual preference/orientation for children
Zoophiles: sexual preference/orientation to animals

Since cannibalism is common among carnivores: we can conclude that any human being who is cannibalistic is genetically motivated.

Don't just repeat what you don't understand in the name of science!
Re: "Paraguayan Teenage Homosexual Transformed By T.B Joshua" (Photos) by AAinEqGuinea: 4:25pm On Aug 22, 2017
shadeyinka:

Aren't you redefining what really the "ordain" means?
If Gods crime is allowing Freewill in humans, then, I rest my case because you are a beneficiary of the gift of not being a robot.

Why would God destroy Sodom and Gomorrah if He made them such?

grin grin grin

Bro. Let's not forget that this same God that ordained inbreeding among Adam and Eve's descendants. This was the only way to procreate back then so i heard, but soon afte the behavior became "sin" for everyone else?

Is this that same "angry" and "jealous" God (Exodus 34:14) who now shuns everyone else who is angry and jealous? This God sounds just as confused as the guy everyone says is confused in this story
Re: "Paraguayan Teenage Homosexual Transformed By T.B Joshua" (Photos) by shadeyinka(m): 4:30pm On Aug 22, 2017
LightandDarkness:

That circumstances forced him to turn to sex work, I stated that he was an LG(Gay)BT teen, already a gay teen, already gay, already attracted to men...This is why I said you don't read.

I don't believe he was a teenage prostitute by choice. A lot of LGBT teens are forced out of their homes and into the streets by their family who do not accept them for who they are and these kids are forced to use sex work to survive.
I see your point. You insinuate that he was already gay AND the lack of acceptance forced him out to become a prostitute.

So, what do you think made him repent/abandon his gay nature?
Love for the family?
But, it seems this particular guy wasn't rejected by his family. Neighbours seem to know him with his family, his sister seems to have a good relationship with him.

But seriously speaking:
1. You may have gotten a point if he was the one who arranged to watch SCOAN on TV
2. You completely discountenanced his testimony (with no proof) in preference for your own conjectures.
3. Just like you, he didn't believe in prayers
4. Evidence of change from feminine back to masculine gender in pictures.

Sometimes, instead of rejoicing with the LOST, you criticize. It is not good.
Do you prefer him to remain gay?
Re: "Paraguayan Teenage Homosexual Transformed By T.B Joshua" (Photos) by shadeyinka(m): 4:35pm On Aug 22, 2017
AAinEqGuinea:

grin grin grin

Bro. Let's not forget that this same God that ordained inbreeding among Adam and Eve's descendants. This was the only way to procreate back then so i heard, but soon afte the behavior became "sin" for everyone else?

Is this that same "angry" and "jealous" God (Exodus 34:14) who now shuns everyone else who is angry and jealous? This God sounds just as confused as the guy everyone says is confused in this story

Fight God for all I care. Its your choice.

For every action, there is an opposing reaction. Only this time, the opposing reaction may not be equal.

Your days are numbered!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Couple Suspended In Church For Public Display Of Affection. "It's A Sin" -Pastor / "It Pays To Pay Your Tithe" - D'banj Stands With The "Sheeple" / Types Of People At Cross Over Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.