Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Banky W: "I Am A Married Man Don't Touch Me" - Female Fan Caressing His Joystick - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W: "I Am A Married Man Don't Touch Me" - Female Fan Caressing His Joystick (60187 Views)

Banky W: I Was Disappointed Wizkid Didn’t Attend My Wedding / Fan Begs Kizz Daniel For His Joystick Right Inside Elevator. See His Reaction / Bobrisky Does Not Have His joystick Anymore (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W: "I Am A Married Man Don't Touch Me" - Female Fan Caressing His Joystick by VickyRotex(f): 1:47pm On Aug 22, 2017
Correct! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Banky W: "I Am A Married Man Don't Touch Me" - Female Fan Caressing His Joystick by EmekaBlue(m): 1:47pm On Aug 22, 2017
grin if too many women touch u..it can irtitate tho

hope is not the one ,they touched u on ur big head that made u really vex sha tongue
Re: Banky W: "I Am A Married Man Don't Touch Me" - Female Fan Caressing His Joystick by DONADAMS(m): 1:48pm On Aug 22, 2017
but they are not married nau
Re: Banky W: "I Am A Married Man Don't Touch Me" - Female Fan Caressing His Joystick by thesuave10(m): 1:50pm On Aug 22, 2017
Oga shutup . I know you're fúcking codedly and that Adesua is another that just ain't loyal grin
Re: Banky W: "I Am A Married Man Don't Touch Me" - Female Fan Caressing His Joystick by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 22, 2017
Bamz:

These statements show that you lot may not be content with your marriages eventually, but I hope I'm wrong. A real man has eyes for only his wife.
u r very ryt, am wonderin wat katy perry has dat adesua doesnt....its stil d same p*
Re: Banky W: "I Am A Married Man Don't Touch Me" - Female Fan Caressing His Joystick by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 22, 2017
optional1:
Married Not hating oh but egbon bros na only introduction you do oh cos she get belle already..

Pay her bride price biko..

frm wetin u write so, i knw say u go like[b] FLAMBOYANT[/b] wedding

u no c as i jst d use side eye take c u

Re: Banky W: "I Am A Married Man Don't Touch Me" - Female Fan Caressing His Joystick by popefuse(m): 1:52pm On Aug 22, 2017
PierreDeFermat:
lmao,ha ha ha ha ha
if Katy Perry touches him there,the love he has for his wife will vanish immediately and he will strangle her while she's sleeping. na those housemaid looking girls touch am wey him dey shout
those ones small let kyle jenner touch am lasann he go no sey kerosene no be diesel

1 Like

Re: Banky W: "I Am A Married Man Don't Touch Me" - Female Fan Caressing His Joystick by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 22, 2017
This divorce too sure sha. Those when dey inside industry know say adesua nor be bank spec when it comes to appearance and sex appeal. Na her innocent looks catch banky. Make we dey look
Re: Banky W: "I Am A Married Man Don't Touch Me" - Female Fan Caressing His Joystick by eluquenson(m): 1:54pm On Aug 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I pity him sha.

I'm already counting down to their breakup.
This one made me weak embarassed
Re: Banky W: "I Am A Married Man Don't Touch Me" - Female Fan Caressing His Joystick by thesuave10(m): 1:56pm On Aug 22, 2017
I'm sure the girl that touched you is one of these ugly baboon like girls that are everywhere on näiraland Let Amber Rose touch that Long John and you'll be banging the shît out of her in 10secs
Re: Banky W: "I Am A Married Man Don't Touch Me" - Female Fan Caressing His Joystick by femijay8271(m): 1:58pm On Aug 22, 2017
0b100100111:
Scam!
Let Amber Rose or Iggy Azeala touch you there first
You will be filing for divorce before marriage?
abi Nicki Minyash

1 Like

Re: Banky W: "I Am A Married Man Don't Touch Me" - Female Fan Caressing His Joystick by mikeycharles(m): 2:00pm On Aug 22, 2017
Bamz:

These statements show that you lot may not be content with your marriages eventually, but I hope I'm wrong. A real man has eyes for only his wife.
what is this one saying undecided
Re: Banky W: "I Am A Married Man Don't Touch Me" - Female Fan Caressing His Joystick by Oasishosting: 2:00pm On Aug 22, 2017
optional1:
Married Not hating oh but egbon bros na only introduction you do oh cos she get belle already..

Pay her bride price biko..
Maybe you think he doesn't have the money for bride price, or you are the wedding planner.

Whichever way it is, My signature remains my business
Re: Banky W: "I Am A Married Man Don't Touch Me" - Female Fan Caressing His Joystick by free2ryhme: 2:01pm On Aug 22, 2017
He shld quit the music business

Knowing the industry is about fornication and adultery
Re: Banky W: "I Am A Married Man Don't Touch Me" - Female Fan Caressing His Joystick by Naijabams(m): 2:05pm On Aug 22, 2017
All these celebrity self am not surprise with this their so call logic grin
Re: Banky W: "I Am A Married Man Don't Touch Me" - Female Fan Caressing His Joystick by belindar: 2:13pm On Aug 22, 2017
You are not married yet. Pls stop saying that.
Re: Banky W: "I Am A Married Man Don't Touch Me" - Female Fan Caressing His Joystick by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 22, 2017
Too bad females are now "throwing" themselves at men.
Just hope your future woman ain't among them.
Re: Banky W: "I Am A Married Man Don't Touch Me" - Female Fan Caressing His Joystick by younglleo: 2:13pm On Aug 22, 2017
married kee.!!! My friend jst sharap. Who said u are married to adesua.!!? Dis bat head
Re: Banky W: "I Am A Married Man Don't Touch Me" - Female Fan Caressing His Joystick by faithscharms(f): 2:17pm On Aug 22, 2017
Married man kor..we haf not eaten rice in church and your reception yet so just let her indulge grin grin.

But some girls sha can fall hand sha,I'm sure she has a boyfriend somewhere who thinks he has a loyal girl. cry cry
Re: Banky W: "I Am A Married Man Don't Touch Me" - Female Fan Caressing His Joystick by ufuosman(m): 2:23pm On Aug 22, 2017
U Neva see anything, na married men some girls dey like
Re: Banky W: "I Am A Married Man Don't Touch Me" - Female Fan Caressing His Joystick by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 22, 2017
In that case your wife only should buy tickets to your events and also buy your music, let's see if faithfulness will pay your bills, house rent and the lifestyle of you and your so called wife. Anu Mpama!
Re: Banky W: "I Am A Married Man Don't Touch Me" - Female Fan Caressing His Joystick by enemyofprogress: 2:25pm On Aug 22, 2017
ibkkk:
That's a faithful man,if truly you've not been doing it "codedly" .
let's do our codedly here
Re: Banky W: "I Am A Married Man Don't Touch Me" - Female Fan Caressing His Joystick by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 22, 2017
free2ryhme:
He shld quit the music business

Knowing the industry is about fornication and adultery
imagine! And stay at home and be faithful and a house husband to his so caled wife, let's see if he will survive without money, money paid by his fans for his events.
Re: Banky W: "I Am A Married Man Don't Touch Me" - Female Fan Caressing His Joystick by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 22, 2017
He better be careful what he wish for, these are the people who pay for his lavish lifestyle.
Re: Banky W: "I Am A Married Man Don't Touch Me" - Female Fan Caressing His Joystick by cristianisraeli: 2:32pm On Aug 22, 2017
u better shut up..very soon ur side chick will expose u for cheating..mark am!!!
Re: Banky W: "I Am A Married Man Don't Touch Me" - Female Fan Caressing His Joystick by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 22, 2017
Who is he trying so hard to convince his is a married man? Himself? His wife? Or his fans?
Re: Banky W: "I Am A Married Man Don't Touch Me" - Female Fan Caressing His Joystick by Sheun001(m): 2:34pm On Aug 22, 2017
0b100100111:
Scam!

Let Amber Rose or Iggy Azeala touch you there first

You will be filing for divorce before marriage?

that Iggy azelea ass nah dieeee
Re: Banky W: "I Am A Married Man Don't Touch Me" - Female Fan Caressing His Joystick by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 22, 2017
i hate the fact that most people here thinks every guy cheats...the fact that you cheat and can't have an eye for one woman dos'nt mean every other man is like that. I know majority of men and women cheats..but that dosn't erase the concrete fact that faithful men and women still exist no matter how scarce or rare they may be..
Btw..if banky w among the few could be in the entertainment industry and still keep himself free from all this baby-mama problem drowning almost every celebrity...then that means he has a sense of decency in him and self control which alot of people find lacking in themselves. I believe banky...i hope he continues that way.
Besides...which kind punnany and puzzay nicky minaj, ketty perry and amber rose get where come better pass Adesua own??
Free the man joor...i just pity the present and future wives of some NL men sha...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W: "I Am A Married Man Don't Touch Me" - Female Fan Caressing His Joystick by ActionsShure: 2:38pm On Aug 22, 2017
Alert me once divorce

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Child Stars And What They Look Like Now. / Davido Supports Sophia Momodu At Her Sip And Shop Event / Davido Loved Up With Chioma In São Tomé, Central Africa (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.