Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Spirit Vs Soul - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spirit Vs Soul (280 Views)

Help!! I Have A Spirit/Marine Wife. I Need Deliverance / The World Offered Me A Whole Lot At The Expense Of My Soul - Mercy Chinwo / What Has Changed About You Ever Since You Received The Holy Spirit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spirit Vs Soul by Dohgon(m): 12:25am On Aug 22, 2017
A lot of people are confused about Spirit and Soul. Some people even believe they are the same thing. Spirit and Soul are energy fields that are completly different.

Spirit is the omnipotent abstract energy of the universe. It cannot be created, destroyed, or corrupted by physical matter.

A Soul is an energy field that is generated by a living organism. People, animals, and plants have Souls. A Soul develops over time to be good or bad according to the internal energy it is fed. Bad energy creates a demonic Soul while good energy attracts the Spiritual energy of the universe. And since Spirit cannot be bad or become corrupted it acts to enrich a good Soul to one day transform into Spiritual energy.

As your Soul begins to function under the influence of Spiritual energy you well have no choice but to function with fairness, equity, and accountability. That is because Spiritual energy carries in it all the Truths of the universe.

Please stop relating Spirit with ghosts and bad energy. Those are conditions of Souls
Re: Spirit Vs Soul by Michealforever: 12:53am On Aug 22, 2017
Nice insight.

Gaurd your heart with all diligence, for out of it proceeds the issues of life.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria: Catholic Bishops Demand Govt Compensation 4 Churches Damaged By Boko Ha / Love Never Fails / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.