Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,084 members, 7,814,749 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

The World Offered Me A Whole Lot At The Expense Of My Soul - Mercy Chinwo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The World Offered Me A Whole Lot At The Expense Of My Soul - Mercy Chinwo (3794 Views)

"I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman / See The Tilapia My Neighbor Offered Me For 20k / Nkechi Bianze: COZA Agent Offered Me Money To Defend Pastor Biodun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The World Offered Me A Whole Lot At The Expense Of My Soul - Mercy Chinwo by NaijaGospelWorl: 6:02pm On Sep 08, 2017
Former Nigerian Idol Winner & Gospel singer Mercy Chinwo shares a testimony of her new record deal

With tears and joy on her face, Mercy shared this with a post on her instagram page on the 5th of September which happened to be her birthday amid the release of the new single OME KANNAYA

You can view the post below!

"JESUS i don't know how YOU do it but I Like it, YOU are Consistent in all YOUR WAYS".
A few years ago, the world gave me conditions that were against biblical standard, they offered me a whole lot at the expense of my soul, but ThankGod for His Seed in me and the help of the holyspirit that made me hold tenaciously to my Faith in Christ JESUS.
Today i can joyfully say that Same Faith has produced extra-ordinary RESULTS. 48 hours ago I got a suprising and mind-blowing birthday celebration and gift from my Family (EezeeConceptz), as I officially got signed up to the label with an official car, an office, and a furnished apartment�� ���. This is to encourage anyone who is going through any form of challenge, Men may have written you off, keep your Gaze on the cross (JESUS) OMEKANNAYA will change your story. "OMEKANNAYA" is Gracious and Kind, I call Him "IGWE" cos He shows me "EXCESS LOVE" "ON A REGULAR" basis. Stick to Him and your "TESTIMONY" will abound.

http://www.naijagospelworld.com/2017/09/the-world-offered-me-whole-lot-at.html

1 Share

Re: The World Offered Me A Whole Lot At The Expense Of My Soul - Mercy Chinwo by NaijaGospelWorl: 6:03pm On Sep 08, 2017
Re: The World Offered Me A Whole Lot At The Expense Of My Soul - Mercy Chinwo by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 08, 2017
Is there any need for gospel artists to record songs and produce albums

they are getting irrelevant with each passing day
Re: The World Offered Me A Whole Lot At The Expense Of My Soul - Mercy Chinwo by Gbemi95i(m): 4:35pm On Jul 07, 2019
Evaberry:
Is there any need for gospel artists to record songs and produce albums

they are getting irrelevant with each passing day

Evaberry, except I'm not getting you correctly, you must be in a very negative world to not see the great exploits nigerian gospel artists have been making in all ramifications. From Mercy Chinwo to Nathaniel Bassey to Victoria Orenze to Tim Godfrey to Sinach.

For instance, global artists like Donnie McClurkin, Don Moen and Michael W. Smith have been singing these people's songs and recognizing them! Open your eyes!
Re: The World Offered Me A Whole Lot At The Expense Of My Soul - Mercy Chinwo by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 07, 2019
This is a very inspirational story, similar to that of Samsong.

An idol winner, maybe that explains the reason for God giving her the hit song 'Jesus you love too much."

Jesus really loves Mercy Chinwo too much oh.
Re: The World Offered Me A Whole Lot At The Expense Of My Soul - Mercy Chinwo by UceeGod: 9:50pm On Jul 07, 2019
This just reminds me of Chidinma, I used to know her back then in foursquare choirs at Ketu. She needs to go back to her Creator.

(1) (Reply)

I'm Agnostic But I Still Enjoy Gospel Music & Hymns. Atheists Do You Too? / What Are You Afraid Of As A Christian? / Third Eye Chakra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.