Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,353 members, 7,954,414 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:33 PM

Buhari’s First Day Back On Duty, A Loud Disappointment, Aso Rock Sources - SR - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s First Day Back On Duty, A Loud Disappointment, Aso Rock Sources - SR (42393 Views)

Alex Ikwechegh @ 40 Embarks On 3-Day Back To Back Palliative Fiesta (Video) / Meet Safinatu Buhari, Muhammadu Buhari's First Wife (Photos) / "President Buhari's First Photo In 68 Days Since He Left For UK" - Shehu Ashaka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s First Day Back On Duty, A Loud Disappointment, Aso Rock Sources - SR by SmartchoicesNG: 8:13am On Aug 22, 2017
Alexrayz:

This define the sorry state of which most Nigerian live in I have never seen a positive article written by this establishment this is just so pathetic
That article is ON POINT... Very succinct and precise. Wehdone SR
Re: Buhari’s First Day Back On Duty, A Loud Disappointment, Aso Rock Sources - SR by Splashme: 8:14am On Aug 22, 2017
Jorussia:
The likely hood of this story being true is over 80%,because, the renovation the handlers of the president told us is a blatant lie.I believe the fate of pmb and his administration is in the hands of God and not cabal.whatever God decides is what will happen,not what Abba kyari and co decide.
Re: Buhari’s First Day Back On Duty, A Loud Disappointment, Aso Rock Sources - SR by Nbote(m): 8:14am On Aug 22, 2017
0b100100111:

That's their way of life!

They did believe the Devil himself if he was Anti-Buhari

Never seen lots filled and orientated with so much hate.

Oga d word is their not there but u probably don't have a brain to know d difference.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s First Day Back On Duty, A Loud Disappointment, Aso Rock Sources - SR by SmartchoicesNG: 8:15am On Aug 22, 2017
0b100100111:

That's there way of life!

Does the devil exist? Lol confused atheists.. Hate ke? Better tell APC to apologize for the hate filled campaign of 2015 or else this is just a preamble

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s First Day Back On Duty, A Loud Disappointment, Aso Rock Sources - SR by TheFlex(m): 8:16am On Aug 22, 2017
when is the sallah abeg...
Re: Buhari’s First Day Back On Duty, A Loud Disappointment, Aso Rock Sources - SR by EmekaBlue(m): 8:18am On Aug 22, 2017
oyienootieno:

Do yourself some good, drop the passport and leave to anywhere. I bet you will not be missed or noticed.
is it not the same passport u will use to travel out..who wants to be missed?! who u epp
Re: Buhari’s First Day Back On Duty, A Loud Disappointment, Aso Rock Sources - SR by emolala(m): 8:18am On Aug 22, 2017
Acidosis:
President was away for 105 days, and then on the first day of resumption, he could not work because the office needed some renovation.

This so called Presidency can only be attractive to stup!d followers.

My brother the thing tire me abeg...way forward is..live ur life...be successful...pray for peace...END OF STORY.
Re: Buhari’s First Day Back On Duty, A Loud Disappointment, Aso Rock Sources - SR by SmartchoicesNG: 8:19am On Aug 22, 2017
dadavivo:
He has come back and immediately started preaching blood, war, military, and calling people names. Look at the Dollar is going up again. I tell una this man no get sense.

Re: Buhari’s First Day Back On Duty, A Loud Disappointment, Aso Rock Sources - SR by Xmyno(m): 8:20am On Aug 22, 2017
PMB is dam arrogance. His political othios will soon herm him.
Re: Buhari’s First Day Back On Duty, A Loud Disappointment, Aso Rock Sources - SR by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:26am On Aug 22, 2017
In medicine there is a saying:

"There is nothing so difficult, so time consuming and so futile,
as the attempt to keep a gangrenous limb from stinking"

This charade cannot persist for long. History shows us YarAdua as an example.
All Nigerians need to do is 'siddon look' and wait.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s First Day Back On Duty, A Loud Disappointment, Aso Rock Sources - SR by AkupeMBANO(f): 8:26am On Aug 22, 2017
I still blame Afonjas on the emergence of the dullard as president.
Re: Buhari’s First Day Back On Duty, A Loud Disappointment, Aso Rock Sources - SR by oloriooko(m): 8:33am On Aug 22, 2017
It is obvious bubu has sentenced himself to death on that seat, if you people think he will resign, you are joking!
The jubilation on his return is as a result of grabbing power back to Islamic fold from the kaferi VP
Bubu's performance is immaterial to a typical notherner who would rather see an slowpoke rule than kaferi.
Now I ask you: where is the integrity in bubu?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s First Day Back On Duty, A Loud Disappointment, Aso Rock Sources - SR by Chachangi: 8:33am On Aug 22, 2017
I believe the fundamental problem with some African leaders , especially this Buhari's administration, is that they feel they are the EMPLOYER in this business when actually they are the EMPLOYEE.

And the solution is for the EMPLOYER to make the EMPLOYEE know that he is an EMPLOYEE using all legal means within his purview

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s First Day Back On Duty, A Loud Disappointment, Aso Rock Sources - SR by Dannyblaze: 8:37am On Aug 22, 2017
[b][/b][b][/b]the bag of bone is back! Please, we are tire of all this. Let him kindly go and rest again also, do the needful.
Re: Buhari’s First Day Back On Duty, A Loud Disappointment, Aso Rock Sources - SR by Halo22: 8:37am On Aug 22, 2017
Am sure Buhari will certainly leave the country for another medical recess. We are in for a very long thing in the hands of the so- called cabal.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s First Day Back On Duty, A Loud Disappointment, Aso Rock Sources - SR by 0b100100111: 8:38am On Aug 22, 2017
Nbote:

Oga d word is their not there but u probably don't have a brain to know d difference.

Go use it to withdraw money in the bank!
Re: Buhari’s First Day Back On Duty, A Loud Disappointment, Aso Rock Sources - SR by Heineken(m): 8:40am On Aug 22, 2017
Real CONFUSSION! Is when u meet two ABOKI arguing seriously, and u getting there, one of them turn and ask u, # shey na toothpaste marry animal calling# with confusion u ask him to repeat what he said, he still repeat the same thing. You left, only after proper research, calculating and sleepless night, you now discover what he meant #shey na Tu-face marry Annie Macaulay#

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s First Day Back On Duty, A Loud Disappointment, Aso Rock Sources - SR by Moganajoe: 8:41am On Aug 22, 2017
SalamRushdie:
No surprises because his entire leadership has been hopeless, uneventful and uninspiring .

I think president Buhari is more like a corpse who cannot detect to morque attendance what to do with the body. I really pity him, his cabals are not helping him.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s First Day Back On Duty, A Loud Disappointment, Aso Rock Sources - SR by Musabdking(m): 8:43am On Aug 22, 2017
Black Mentality Dnt Go Dere
Re: Buhari’s First Day Back On Duty, A Loud Disappointment, Aso Rock Sources - SR by henrycantona(m): 8:48am On Aug 22, 2017
Firefire:
Buhari till 2046, Buhari until 'some' Nigerians recover from their sick mentality.

Sai Barber!

I believe even ur father will not reach 2046 that is if he is even a life self
Re: Buhari’s First Day Back On Duty, A Loud Disappointment, Aso Rock Sources - SR by degamemaster(m): 8:53am On Aug 22, 2017
In all these, i blame the cabals, the northern elites and mostly his family. I mean his wife and children, brothers and sisters and immediate relatives. A saying in my place say thus; "A man's interest may be temporally with his kinsmen but his heart is always with his family" So question to buhari's family is, why cant they swallow their ego and advise him to honorably resign and preserve whatever that remains of their name and also to take good care of his health and live a but longer. BUHARI IS THAT STOBURN FLY THAT WILL FOLLOW THE. CORPSE TO THE GRAVE.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s First Day Back On Duty, A Loud Disappointment, Aso Rock Sources - SR by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 22, 2017
Well said. Buhari must complete his four (4)years tenure.
Osinbajo should continue to act in Buhari's name till 2019, until Nigerians make another mistake as usual.
Re: Buhari’s First Day Back On Duty, A Loud Disappointment, Aso Rock Sources - SR by emmyreelzy: 8:59am On Aug 22, 2017
[quote author=0b100100111 post=59705669]

That's there way of life!

MUMU! GOD PUNISH YU! ANIMAL! YU BETA GO BUY SENSE! IDIOT!
So we shudnt believe saharan reporters abi?
Mumu.. If yu dont believe dat dere are cabals there ruling de country and controling buhari.. Then you are a goat! Mumu
Re: Buhari’s First Day Back On Duty, A Loud Disappointment, Aso Rock Sources - SR by smartnero24(m): 9:05am On Aug 22, 2017
I remember seeing the the movie Titanic. The elegant and glamorous ship was believed to be unsinkable and so it set sail. Despite several warnings of a giant iceberg on the ship's path it cruised at an unparalleled speed never unheard of for a vessel its size. Well the ship eventually did sink not because it couldn't have been prevented but because they took every warning as an unneccessary alarmist cry. Even when the ship eventually began to take water, the class segregation meant lower class passengers weren't allowed into the upper reaches of the ship were they could have been saved because they didn't want them to have contact with the elite class who were busy drinking and eating fat in a sinking ship.

The same is true of the Nigerian ship, sailing at an unparalleled speed amidst the apparent cracks and icebergs in its path yet we refuse to heed to warnings. The ruling class are busy accumulating unnecessary wealth while the nation is already taking water down below.

The divisions, ethnic sentiments, tribal politics, nepotism, and class segregation are at an all time high yet left unaddressed.
IMO, Buhari is no longer ruling the country. He's just a face for the cabal, (as they like to be called), and would continue to be regardless of the apparent dangers he faces in terms of his health because of the gains. This is a man regarded as Mr. Integrity by all and sundry.

An unhealthy captain beset by a greedy crew leading a cracked and leaky ship only points to one disastrous end.

Its so sad because when the water finally overflows, the casualties will be great.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s First Day Back On Duty, A Loud Disappointment, Aso Rock Sources - SR by wildchild02: 9:07am On Aug 22, 2017
Na wa o

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION
Re: Buhari’s First Day Back On Duty, A Loud Disappointment, Aso Rock Sources - SR by Okies27(m): 9:11am On Aug 22, 2017
BBC should help Nigerians dig up some facts about Buhari's health and reveal same to us. If that is the only thing they can do for us, we will be very happy. Expose their lies to the world and this will change a whole lots of things in our nationhood... It's called change and let the change kwantinue! Shikena!
Re: Buhari’s First Day Back On Duty, A Loud Disappointment, Aso Rock Sources - SR by vitality22(m): 9:19am On Aug 22, 2017
bigtt76:
Abeg when be de sallah?
I guess Sallah should be 2 and 3 september 2017. I really need that rest ooooo
Re: Buhari’s First Day Back On Duty, A Loud Disappointment, Aso Rock Sources - SR by Claumy2(m): 9:21am On Aug 22, 2017
It is no secret that Mr. Buhari is being forced to stay put as the president of a failed Nigeria under his watch.

The main thing is to ascertain if he (Buhari) is still normal...because I doubt that a normal person will be behaving the way he's behaving.
Re: Buhari’s First Day Back On Duty, A Loud Disappointment, Aso Rock Sources - SR by bigtt76(f): 9:28am On Aug 22, 2017
Thanks dearie ...it better be o cheesy

vitality22:

I guess Sallah should be 2 and 3 september 2017. I really need that rest ooooo
Re: Buhari’s First Day Back On Duty, A Loud Disappointment, Aso Rock Sources - SR by Firefire(m): 9:30am On Aug 22, 2017
henrycantona:

I believe even ur father will not reach 2046 that is if he is even a life self

I am very sure your parent will die young and cannot be alive till then. you try and stay alive. okay?
Re: Buhari’s First Day Back On Duty, A Loud Disappointment, Aso Rock Sources - SR by miqos02(m): 9:37am On Aug 22, 2017
bigtt76:
Abeg when be de sallah?
sept 1 or 2
Re: Buhari’s First Day Back On Duty, A Loud Disappointment, Aso Rock Sources - SR by Bestman111(m): 9:38am On Aug 22, 2017
Tomorrow is d weekly executive meeting. Let's watch out wat happens.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akpabio’s Six Most Embarrassing Public Comments / Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Taraba (photos) / Wike Explains Why He Is Probing Amaechi - Daily Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.