Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,689 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service-2017 Rercuitment - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service-2017 Rercuitment (21369 Views)

Manager In A Hotel Or State Internal Revenue Job? / Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment 2019 / Ondo State Board Of Internal Revenue Recruitment! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service-2017 Rercuitment by bayog20(m): 7:16am On Dec 03, 2017
Kawounited:
Honestly I don't know... But I guess they'll employ quite a number.

[qwuote author=bayog20 post=62922867]

not really. they just told me so much tough academic questions. but do you know how many people will be employed in a position

well according to him they were like 20 in the room today for almost the same position and he's scared he did badly but that if they'll pick up to 10, he may be lucky. do you think they'll pick up to 10?
Re: Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service-2017 Rercuitment by Kawounited: 7:37am On Dec 03, 2017
Yes. It may be possible to pick up to like 10 or even more than.. Cos I learnt more than 100 staff of KADIRS got sacked last week. So there's need to replace them.
Re: Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service-2017 Rercuitment by Kawounited: 7:38am On Dec 03, 2017
The Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service (KADIRS) as part of its consolidation strategies, wishes to engage the services of competent experienced professionals as well as fresh graduates with integrity, drive and desire to succeed professionally, to strengthen its workforce.
Vacancies exist in the following Divisions;

Revenue Operations
Standards & Compliance
Information and Communication Technology
Legal Services
Corporate Services (Administration, Finance and Human Resources)
The opportunities are classified into the following Positions/Salary Level

Assistant Officer II - SL 13
Assistant Officer I - SL 12
Officer II - SL 11
Officer I - SL 10
Assistant Manager - SL 09
Note that regardless of the position advertised, the following are minimum general requirements for all applicants.
Minimum Qualifications/skills base

A Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Accounting, Law, Economics, Banking & Finance, Engineering, Geology, Statistics, Computer Science or other relevant discipline in the quantitative field
OR

A Higher National Diploma in Accounting, Economics, Banking & Finance, Engineering, Geology, Statistics, Computer Science or other relevant discipline in the quantitative field.
Computer literacy and conversancy with Microsoft office, Web Applications and the use of relevant applications for efficient delivery of service,
Strong leadership and management skills,
Strong team spirit and ability to effectively delegate,
Strong interpersonal and communication skills,
Strong Analytical skills,
Knowledge of the Federal Tax laws and Kaduna State Tax (Codification and Consolidation) Law, 2016 and appreciation of their application and understanding of the regulatory framework within which the KADIRS operates;
Knowledge of business/industry environment within which taxpayers operate,
Ability to work as a regulator with the courage to ensure full compliance with law.
Other General Requirement(s):
In addition all Applicants must:-

Have an NYSC Discharge or exemption certificate
Present a certificate of State of Origin and Local Government signed by the Chairman/Secretary of their Local Government. Certificates endorsed by Liaison offices will not be accepted
METHOD OF APPLICATION

KADIRS considers computer proficiency a key requirement for anyone who aspires for a job in the Service. Accordingly, Applicants are expected to
fill their applications online as the Job details and Application process can be found on the KADIRS website www.kadirs.kdsg.gov.ng/career

This KADIRS application portal will be available with effect from Monday, 21st August 2017 and will be open until 5th September 2017. Please
follow the instructions to fill in your application. Only applications in respect of the advertised positions would be considered.

All individuals are expected to apply for only ONE position. Multiple applications by one Candidate will be disqualified. Upon submission, applicants
will receive an acknowledgement containing a reference number which must be quoted in all future correspondences.

Deadline for submission of application is 5th September 2017.

Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Re: Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service-2017 Rercuitment by Kawounited: 7:45am On Dec 03, 2017
@bayog20, which of d position did he applied for?
Re: Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service-2017 Rercuitment by bayog20(m): 9:31am On Dec 03, 2017
Kawounited:
@bayog20, which of d position did he applied for?

he said assistant manager finance
Re: Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service-2017 Rercuitment by Kawounited: 12:16pm On Dec 03, 2017
Anybody that applied for assistant manager must have been working with nothing less than 5yrs experience. So why would u be asking that person academic questions?

bayog20:

he said assistant manager finance
Re: Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service-2017 Rercuitment by bayog20(m): 1:09pm On Dec 03, 2017
Kawounited:
Anybody that applied for assistant manager must have been working with nothing less than 5yrs experience. So why would u be asking that person academic questions?

I also wonder. the guy is so down. all he's disturbed about now is to wish they'll take everyone that is called
Re: Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service-2017 Rercuitment by bayog20(m): 1:29pm On Dec 03, 2017
Kawounited:

OK. he just confessed to me that he forgot the position he applied for and filled it as finance officer 1 until after the interview that he saw it that it was actually asst manager finance he applied. is that implicating?
do you think he can still be considered for the asst manager's position?

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service-2017 Rercuitment by Slexd: 11:23pm On Dec 03, 2017
bayog20:

OK. he just confessed to me that he forgot the position he applied for and filled it as finance officer 1 until after the interview that he saw it that it was actually asst manager finance he applied. is that implicating?
was standard and compliance invited pls?
Re: Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service-2017 Rercuitment by bayog20(m): 6:18am On Dec 04, 2017
Slexd:
was standard and compliance invited pls?
not yet I believe
Re: Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service-2017 Rercuitment by esherizdan(f): 6:59am On Dec 04, 2017
Kawounited how was ur interview on saturday.pls update us
Re: Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service-2017 Rercuitment by Kawounited: 10:07am On Dec 04, 2017
We waiting to be interviewed now.. Will keep u guys posted..
Re: Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service-2017 Rercuitment by esherizdan(f): 10:44am On Dec 04, 2017
Kawounited:
We waiting to be interviewed now.. Will keep u guys posted..

I wish u success in ur interview
Re: Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service-2017 Rercuitment by cephsaidu(m): 1:27pm On Dec 04, 2017
Good day guys... Hope y'all had a wonderful weekend? I did my interview on Saturday and it was great. They focused mainly on your course of study, so study hard on what you read in school. Good luck smiley smiley
Re: Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service-2017 Rercuitment by esherizdan(f): 1:29pm On Dec 04, 2017
Thanks
Re: Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service-2017 Rercuitment by cephsaidu(m): 1:30pm On Dec 04, 2017
bayog20:

Officer II, Accounting

I'm with you what's the position you applied for and the grade level
Re: Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service-2017 Rercuitment by bayog20(m): 1:44pm On Dec 04, 2017
@kawounited. I'm wishing you the very best of luck. could you please respond to my posts ?
Re: Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service-2017 Rercuitment by Kawounited: 3:31pm On Dec 04, 2017
Thank God am thru with the interview and already back in abj..

The interview went well and is like the panel really planned for Me..lol.. I spent more time than all the candidates that entered b4 me..

Pls 4 those that are yet to do theirs, ensure you study wella abt ur course and also about the department you applied for.

At d end.. They told me twice that they can't pay me what am already earning and unfortunately I 4got to tell them that I wil take pay cut...

So at this juncture, I guess I wil wish the other candidates best of luck.. � smiley
Re: Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service-2017 Rercuitment by bayog20(m): 5:05pm On Dec 04, 2017
Kawounited:
Thank God am thru with the interview and already back in abj..

The interview went well and is like the panel really planned for Me..lol.. I spent more time than all the candidates that entered b4 me..

Pls 4 those that are yet to do theirs, ensure you study wella abt ur course and also about the department you applied for.

At d end.. They told me twice that they can't pay me what am already earning and unfortunately I 4got to tell them that I wil take pay cut...

So at this juncture, I guess I wil wish the other candidates best of luck.. � smiley

Good I'm sure you can relate to what I advised. congrats. but you are yet to respond to my posts.
Re: Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service-2017 Rercuitment by Kawounited: 5:17pm On Dec 04, 2017
Kindly remind me of the question you posted that requires my feedback... Thank you

bayog20:

Good I'm sure you can relate to what I advised. congrats. but you are yet to respond to my posts.
Re: Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service-2017 Rercuitment by bayog20(m): 5:57pm On Dec 04, 2017
Kawounited:
Kindly remind me of the question you posted that requires my feedback... Thank you

this: OK. he just confessed to me that he forgot the position he applied for and filled it as finance officer 1 until after the interview that he saw it that it was actually asst manager finance he applied. is that implicating?
Re: Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service-2017 Rercuitment by Kawounited: 7:07pm On Dec 04, 2017
The truth is if he has perform very well in the interview then they can overlook that mistake.. But if his performance is below average.. Gaskiya, there will be a problem.

Even me it was at the interview session that they told me is assistant manager HR I applied for.. I answered most of the HR questions using experience cos I have friends in my organisation HR unit.

The chairman of the panel,i think he's the Director corporate services is extremely good with questions..He actually drilled me ...hahahahaha

bayog20:

this: OK. he just confessed to me that he forgot the position he applied for and filled it as finance officer 1 until after the interview that he saw it that it was actually asst manager finance he applied. is that implicating?
Re: Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service-2017 Rercuitment by bayog20(m): 8:14pm On Dec 04, 2017
Kawounited:
The truth is if he has perform very well in the interview then they can overlook that mistake.. But if his performance is below average.. Gaskiya, there will be a problem.

Even me it was at the interview session that they told me is assistant manager HR I applied for.. I answered most of the HR questions using experience cos I have friends in my organisation HR unit.

The chairman of the panel,i think he's the Director corporate services is extremely good with questions..He actually drilled me ...hahahahaha

OK thanks. que Sera sera
Re: Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service-2017 Rercuitment by bayog20(m): 9:09pm On Dec 04, 2017
let's hope it wouldn't take much time to get the result and appointment letters readied .@kawounited
Re: Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service-2017 Rercuitment by Kawounited: 2:10am On Dec 05, 2017
Don't be suprise the letters would be ready b4 month end..

bayog20:
let's hope it wouldn't take much time to get the result and appointment letters readied .@kawounited

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service-2017 Rercuitment by esherizdan(f): 12:48pm On Dec 05, 2017
Kawounited:
Don't be suprise the letters would be ready b4 month end..

Pls do u think there is hope that they will still invite others
Re: Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service-2017 Rercuitment by Kawounited: 4:59pm On Dec 05, 2017
Is possible if they have not gotten the required number of staff they want from this 1st batch..

esherizdan:

Pls do u think there is hope that they will still invite others
Re: Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service-2017 Rercuitment by bayog20(m): 9:24am On Dec 07, 2017
Good morning People, is the interview still on or it's over?
Re: Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service-2017 Rercuitment by cephsaidu(m): 9:52am On Dec 07, 2017
I don't think so... I heard it is supposed to last for a week, so it should end by weekend
bayog20:
Re: Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service-2017 Rercuitment by bayog20(m): 11:23am On Dec 07, 2017
cephsaidu:
I don't think so... I heard it is supposed to last for a week, so it should end by weekend

OK thanks. hope you've finally been invited
Re: Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service-2017 Rercuitment by grunerite: 11:49am On Dec 07, 2017
bayog20:
More people are getting invites,.. there is still hope for those that are yet to receive their invitations,.. I did mine yesterday, and it went very well. I was told the interviews will continue till Sunday. I wish everyone the very best.
Re: Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service-2017 Rercuitment by cephsaidu(m): 12:45pm On Dec 07, 2017
Yes bro... I think I am amongst the first batch to do sef
bayog20:

OK thanks. hope you've finally been invited

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

All Beneficiaries Should Ensure To Stamp Their Deployment Latter And Upload It / I Got A Fantastic Job Through Nairaland / Nigerian Immigration Cert Of Physically And Mentally Fitness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.