Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Funny Government In Kogi State With Yahaya Bello - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Funny Government In Kogi State With Yahaya Bello (348 Views)

One Funny Government Policy Can Make You Be As Poor As Church Rat / 'Buhari Is Going With Yahaya Bello' - Dino Melaye's New Song (video, Photos) / Yusuf Buhari With Yahaya Bello In London (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funny Government In Kogi State With Yahaya Bello by givenbiznews: 8:47am On Aug 22, 2017
*FUNNY GOVERNMENT IN KOGI STATE*

Many may find it difficult to understand my view, because truth they say always better.
My state, your state, our state, kogi state is under the pilot that has no direction and destination, if a governor of kogi state can declare public holiday tomorrow 21th of August Just because a president return back to the country, really means the government is mental imbalance ,if i may ask about the significant of this public holiday to the masses? Kastina state were d president came from find no reason in doing such so why will kogi state own be different?

I believe this still fresh in the mind of the masses that kogi state students Just resume from over 100days strik embarked on, instead of marathon lectures to recover for what was lost academically, our dear governor creating useless public holiday.

I also challenge the masses to ask our dear governor, how did he make use of the paris club bail out, his answer will be political for sure, thousands of salary have not been pay also, less Just forget about this for now.

Its also not new to child of yesterday on Just conclude GYB audition which involve few Nigeria Nollywood actors, lead by mercy Johnson SA to kogi state governor on entertainment, if i may ask to what relevant will that contribute to GDP of kogi state economic? The Audition was born out of political thought and campaign strategy.

I conclude by telling the masses that kogi state government has no direction at all, kogi state government lead by governor Yahaya Bello is one of the worst government i have ever experience in this life despite his the youngest governor with no single blue print of leadership. At this juncture i call on kogi youth to be wise, it is time to put an end to this everlasting trance our state is, it is time to show the political gladiators that we the youth are not fool, it is time to vote again tyranny in our dear state.

Long live FML
Long live kogi state
Long live Nigeria
written by
Comr Ojoanu aka ALUTA NATURE
FML national secretary FML kogi state acting coordinator

and publish by Givenbiznews
source: http://givenbiznews.com.ng

cc. lalasticlala ishilove
Re: Funny Government In Kogi State With Yahaya Bello by givenbiznews: 9:25am On Aug 22, 2017
god hve mercy

(1) (Reply)

PDP Wins Gombe Bye-election O / Begin Election Boycott In Your Home States- Bianaca Ojukwu Fires At IPOB / US officials to Meet Osinbajo, Saraki Over Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.