Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,805 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

3 Things God Would Tell Someone Who Watches 'game Of Thrones' - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 3 Things God Would Tell Someone Who Watches 'game Of Thrones' (3686 Views)

8 Important Things God Does When You Praise & Glorify Him - Apostle O.J Komolafe / "God Would Do It Is A Slogan Of The Indolent" - Bishop Oyedepo / Deeper Life Bible Church: Facts No One Would Tell You About The Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Things God Would Tell Someone Who Watches 'game Of Thrones' by 701ecilana: 5:17pm On Aug 24, 2017
I Just watched Episode 6 of Game of Thrones. Lord. One of the dragons now fights for the Army of the dead.

These people will not kill me oo. Am almost dead with fright as to what will happen next.

Thank God they didn't take Jon Snow. I was crying when he fell inside that ice, i thought Jon will now fight for the dead. O God thank you.

I have headache. These people won't kill me. Chai.
Re: 3 Things God Would Tell Someone Who Watches 'game Of Thrones' by frank317: 5:43pm On Aug 24, 2017
701ecilana:
I Just watched Episode 6 of Game of Thrones. Lord. One of the dragons now fights for the Army of the dead.

These people will not kill me oo. Am almost dead with fright as to what will happen next.

Thank God they didn't take Jon Snow. I was crying when he fell inside that ice, i thought Jon will now fight for the dead. O God thank you.

When u discuss GOT you sound normal and reasonable
When you discuss Jesus you sound like a mad woman

Do u sometimes experience personality disorder?
Re: 3 Things God Would Tell Someone Who Watches 'game Of Thrones' by JackBizzle: 6:44pm On Aug 24, 2017
frank317:

When u discuss GOT you sound normal and reasonable
When you discuss Jesus you sound like a mad woman

I hope she answers, i'm curious too
Re: 3 Things God Would Tell Someone Who Watches 'game Of Thrones' by jonbellion(m): 6:56pm On Aug 24, 2017
701ecilana:

wow so you're a fan
Hmmm that's nice
Re: 3 Things God Would Tell Someone Who Watches 'game Of Thrones' by 701ecilana: 8:18pm On Aug 24, 2017
jonbellion:
wow so you're a fan
Hmmm that's nice
An aching fan.
Re: 3 Things God Would Tell Someone Who Watches 'game Of Thrones' by bennyann: 9:29am On Aug 25, 2017
701ecilana:

Hahahahahahaha. Younger sister, pls don't be like me. I don't like who i have be become. These people turned me to a tiger. I was a lamb when i joined NL, in literally was crying every now and then, then i toughened up. Now if they come, i give it back to them.

They are here to cause Children of God to fall, the Children of God should take their stands.

I like you gentle and very polite, am not, we all shouldn't be.

Thanks big sis. I would have been eaten alive if your type wasn't here. grin
Re: 3 Things God Would Tell Someone Who Watches 'game Of Thrones' by JackBizzle: 10:25am On Aug 25, 2017
bennyann:

Thanks big sis. I would have been eating alive if your type wasn't here. grin

Eaten
Re: 3 Things God Would Tell Someone Who Watches 'game Of Thrones' by bennyann: 10:40am On Aug 25, 2017
JackBizzle:

Eaten

Thank you dear. N'a auto correct cause am.

First time you do something worth it for me.
Thank you kiss
Re: 3 Things God Would Tell Someone Who Watches 'game Of Thrones' by obisco4u: 11:45am On Aug 25, 2017
frank317:

When u discuss GOT you sound normal and reasonable When you discuss Jesus you sound like a mad woman
You see it's quite simple; Talking about Jesus is madness. Talking about GOT is reasonable.
Re: 3 Things God Would Tell Someone Who Watches 'game Of Thrones' by 701ecilana: 7:16pm On Aug 25, 2017
bennyann:

That's why i grew horns for them. Let them touch any of my own and see.
Re: 3 Things God Would Tell Someone Who Watches 'game Of Thrones' by JackBizzle: 8:27am On Aug 26, 2017
bennyann:

701ecilana:

That's why i grew horns for them. Let them touch any of my own and see.

undecided
Re: 3 Things God Would Tell Someone Who Watches 'game Of Thrones' by analice107: 9:48am On Aug 26, 2017
NPComplete:

Why won't I know who I am quoting? You are analice107 the perfection of taking shots at somebody and crying blue murder when the fires back. cheesy

Your tell is the way u enter a thread. U take things way too seriously. So after I pointed out the joke and u still doubled down on your lack of a sense of humor, I confirmed it was u. Only 701ecilana can be too proud to admit she maybe went a litte too far.

Anyway I am just checking on u as my own way to remind u nothing I say here is personal. U seem to always forget that and start feeling bad while I have moved on from the issue less than 20 minutes after.

Cheers
Sweet Baby boo, ha yu doin? miss me? Sowie, i was on a one month ban over posting on a wrong thread. I heard you calling, but i couldn't respond. Am here now booboo. You need a kiss? here take, muaaaah.
Re: 3 Things God Would Tell Someone Who Watches 'game Of Thrones' by bennyann: 9:52am On Aug 31, 2017
Re: 3 Things God Would Tell Someone Who Watches 'game Of Thrones' by ScienceWatch: 8:34am On Sep 25, 2017
JackBizzle:

If spiritual growth is so important, churches should stop taking tithes and offerings for a year
This low-level Athiest, Lackbizzle "jackbizzle" is criticizing Christian tithing when his own prophet of modern Atheism is cursing him for not pay his tithes and his Atheist registration fees.

Investigations reveal that 27,000Naira a month tithing is too little for the karma you gain from having a private lunch with the “Holy Prophet” Richard Dawkins himself. This privilege is reserved for members of the “Evolution Circle” or “The Magic of Reality Circle,” which cost 31.4million Naira – $500,000 annually. Do your own research, there are more disturbing facts.

I went to the official website of the Richard Dawkins Foundation to search for any clues about the “Dawkins Circles.”

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Black Jesus / Jesus Christ Is Coming In A Couple Of Days / Mental Slavery In Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.