Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,411 members, 7,822,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Which Is Currently The Best Offline Football Game On Android? - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Is Currently The Best Offline Football Game On Android? (65956 Views)

Some Best Offline Football Games on Android 2019 / Which Mobile Data Provider Is Currently The Best In Terms Of Cost & Reliability? / Microsoft Launcher Currently The Best Phone Launcher (opinion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Is Currently The Best Offline Football Game On Android? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 22, 2017
benikad:
For those that didn't have dream league soccer, u better go and download it, (that thing make sense). u can buy and sell players.
Give your brothers-in-ball a valid link please.
Re: Which Is Currently The Best Offline Football Game On Android? by henryobinna(m): 9:58pm On Aug 22, 2017
I'll recommned no other game than the updated Fifa 14 that has 2017 players

It's the best offline android football game you can get at this time anywhere.

If you want to download it
Check My Signature
Re: Which Is Currently The Best Offline Football Game On Android? by Kenstar5: 10:01pm On Aug 22, 2017
fifa 15 mod offline,followed by fifa 14 is d realll deal nt those unreal game.

Re: Which Is Currently The Best Offline Football Game On Android? by united442(m): 10:03pm On Aug 22, 2017
please nobody should argue it..
fifa14 is old,fine,but it still remains the best offline football game so far.. real football 2012/13 does not even come close to it not to talk of overrate cheap one team dream league soccer..
update fifa14 to 17 and see what am talking about��
Re: Which Is Currently The Best Offline Football Game On Android? by Wackyrichy(m): 10:04pm On Aug 22, 2017
Football manager handheld 17, pes manager and football chairman, my best companions.
Re: Which Is Currently The Best Offline Football Game On Android? by Phi001(m): 10:08pm On Aug 22, 2017
Una phone football gamers dey try sha...

More often than not, I end up playing the manager storyline because me and football on touchscreen are a wrong match...

Actually, the only game I can play on phone are fighting games and the only games I can play on console are football games...and WWE grin grin
Re: Which Is Currently The Best Offline Football Game On Android? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 22, 2017
Draei:
Well, to me, Pes2017 on ppsspp is enough.
pls the you have the link to pes2017
pls share if you have
Re: Which Is Currently The Best Offline Football Game On Android? by Marvel1206: 10:14pm On Aug 22, 2017
evansjeff:
I already have the obb and apk, just need help on how to update it to 17 or even 15, I don't mind
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B96CFhpBAdY_SmpjZnJjUWNVX2M/view

Download this, extract and copy to Android/data/com.ea.fifa14_row/ folder
Re: Which Is Currently The Best Offline Football Game On Android? by feddiferri(m): 10:15pm On Aug 22, 2017
There are multiple games for this purpose. Fifa world cup 2017 is the best one. you can download it from [url="https://cricocean.com"]Popular Games[/url] or from [url="http://softmares.tech"]Football Games[/url]
Re: Which Is Currently The Best Offline Football Game On Android? by feddiferri(m): 10:19pm On Aug 22, 2017
You can also send greetings to top football player around the world from [url="http://greetingspk.tk"]GreetingsPK[/url]
Re: Which Is Currently The Best Offline Football Game On Android? by debque(m): 10:21pm On Aug 22, 2017
proffnico:
yeah... It is..
omo I shock too o.... Fifa dat I do go all season beating teams like 5-0 na Im I dey play dey happy for draw sef.... but that's đ fun of it
Re: Which Is Currently The Best Offline Football Game On Android? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 22, 2017
noble4d:

Okay but the one from that link is modded, you will have free coins.

Correct! grin
Re: Which Is Currently The Best Offline Football Game On Android? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 22, 2017
henryobinna:
I'll recommned no other game than the updated Fifa 14 that has 2017 players

It's the best offline android football game you can get at this time anywhere.

If you want to download it
Check My Signature

Oshey
Re: Which Is Currently The Best Offline Football Game On Android? by united442(m): 10:26pm On Aug 22, 2017
Marvel1206:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B96CFhpBAdY_SmpjZnJjUWNVX2M/view

Download this, extract and copy to Android/data/com.ea.fifa14_row/ folder
dude pls help me with a better link, this one is not opening..
Re: Which Is Currently The Best Offline Football Game On Android? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 22, 2017
Marvel1206:

Don't download fifa15 na online.
Fifa 14 is 1.1gb You'll need to download the commentary in-game. (500mb). If u get data grin

Noted with thanks.
Data no be problem. I use my office's unlimited fibre optics wifi. grin
Re: Which Is Currently The Best Offline Football Game On Android? by EgusiShankly: 10:31pm On Aug 22, 2017
dream league soccer.. but e too hard

1 Like

Re: Which Is Currently The Best Offline Football Game On Android? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 22, 2017
neighy:
Have played dream league 16,17... N dey r no where near FIFA 14.. D best android football game have played..if u r not really into gaming n u want it easy get dream league... Buh if otherwise go for FIFA 14

B like say dis FIFA 14 na d main thing o.
First thing in d mornin'!
Re: Which Is Currently The Best Offline Football Game On Android? by neighy(m): 10:34pm On Aug 22, 2017
ShyCypher:

B like say dis FIFA 14 na d main thing o. First thing in d mornin'!
no dull am

1 Like

Re: Which Is Currently The Best Offline Football Game On Android? by Vanwhizy: 10:35pm On Aug 22, 2017
which link can i download it pls
Re: Which Is Currently The Best Offline Football Game On Android? by Marvel1206: 10:35pm On Aug 22, 2017
united442:

dude pls help me with a better link, this one is not opening..
Err.. What is the error?
If you want a 'better link' with longer process whatsapp via the number on my siggy
Re: Which Is Currently The Best Offline Football Game On Android? by Marvel1206: 10:37pm On Aug 22, 2017
ShyCypher:

Noted with thanks.
Data no be problem. I use my office's unlimited fibre optics wifi. grin
I fear you grin
Re: Which Is Currently The Best Offline Football Game On Android? by EgusiShankly: 10:48pm On Aug 22, 2017
Iseoluwani:

I love my dream league 2017 lemme see ur team
bros nawao....see it team..lol

1 Like

Re: Which Is Currently The Best Offline Football Game On Android? by banme(m): 11:03pm On Aug 22, 2017
IkpuMmadu:
I downloaded death race and that game is cool and I am also a racing freak both in real life and online...can I get a great game

Also I can't download mortal combat ....it's heavy

I have played dream.league to the highest level won computer two times and I deleted it

I need a hard game

Try playing dreamleague ONLINE... U go suffer there

1 Like

Re: Which Is Currently The Best Offline Football Game On Android? by banme(m): 11:07pm On Aug 22, 2017
Iseoluwani:

The only problem I have with pes n dream league Z that I have not lost a match

Stop playing against computer...play online against humans nd feel the heat

2 Likes

Re: Which Is Currently The Best Offline Football Game On Android? by Eberex(m): 11:12pm On Aug 22, 2017
dreamangel:
Hmm na only guys dey this thread . Una weydone o

Try and open a thread on "how can I download zeeworld online games" .....see if you go see any guy

3 Likes

Re: Which Is Currently The Best Offline Football Game On Android? by offishialpablo: 11:13pm On Aug 22, 2017
try first touch soccer17
Re: Which Is Currently The Best Offline Football Game On Android? by chiscodedon(m): 11:15pm On Aug 22, 2017
Marvel1206:

Open your FIFA data folder inside android/data/com.ea.fifa14_row and screenshot
That's this...entered android..saw data,obb,..opened data..which has this below view

Re: Which Is Currently The Best Offline Football Game On Android? by chiTT(m): 11:17pm On Aug 22, 2017
ShyCypher:

I know what emulators are.
But Gee, i'm a workin' class man not a hardcore gamer.
I just need a game to keep me company thats all. Simple download & play.

But I just downloaded Dream Soccer via iMUMUweh's recommendation and its great.

Thanks for your effort tho.
if you're the football lover and simulator lover try football chairman PRO
Re: Which Is Currently The Best Offline Football Game On Android? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 22, 2017
OrangeDream:
See this Adamu!!!. He said football.. Olodo!!!.

You could have just passed by rather than insulting, It's. Just posted that that way incase you want to try a. New game

Besides which one have you played
Re: Which Is Currently The Best Offline Football Game On Android? by Marvel1206: 11:26pm On Aug 22, 2017
chiscodedon:

That's this...entered android..saw data,obb,..opened data..which has this below view
Move out the data inside com.ea.game.fifa14_row and try to redownload the speech. Delete the speech folder u have there too
Re: Which Is Currently The Best Offline Football Game On Android? by chiscodedon(m): 11:34pm On Aug 22, 2017
OrangeDream:
Bros, send me a valid link to download PES 2017 for android and i will forward a recharge card of #1, 500 to you right now.
I'm tired of playing PES 2015.
It's on playstore..but online game

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Whatsapp Banned My Number / How To Make Your Mtn Sim Eligible For Mtn N200 For 1gb / The Best Android Smartphones Under ₦40,000 ($115)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.