Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon - Literature (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon (233647 Views)

My Personal Demon 18+ / INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon / Yoruba Demon From A Joke To A Tribal Insult (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by sheikshegetto(m): 2:14pm On Jul 08, 2018
Dropping her unceremoniously on her bed, I headed straight for her small fridge and pulled out an ice cube tray.

“what are you doing?” was how far she got before I hushed her.

I then made for her small bathroom to rummage through her cabinet, I brought out her electric toothbrush and a bottle of lube. Then next to her side dresser from whence a packet of condom, a silk lace and a long beaded necklace went into my gathered list.

Without a word, I headed back to a bemused Precious held her chin up to gaze into my dark eyes as I whispered. “if you really want to know why Karen was bragging about me, and why Gold has also testified according to your words exactly, then I expect you to stop fretting and surrender your body to me.”

“Okay.” She whispered back, her voice a little bit jittery….probably regretting pushing this new Bioye too far…be nervous girl; be very nervous.

Without much ado, I eased her lengthwise on her bed and tied her hands to the eaves of the bed with the silk lace. If she was worried she never showed it as she held my eyes all the way.
I then forced out an iced cube from its tray and began to trace it over her body starting from her tiny rosebud nipple straight down to her belly button. The cold sent shudders all through her body as her clenched muscles loosened.

Replacing the half melted cube for the bottled oil, I moisture her up until her brown skin glistened in the evening light, tracing the rivulet down her navel with my restless fingers as her thighs parted unconsciously to allow me entry. The near empty lube bottle was soon replaced by the beaded necklace. Positioning the necklace vertically up her navel straight down between her clit, and gently began to rub it up and down her soaked pussy, her soft whimpers heightened as her sensation increased almost snatching the beads from my hands as she clamped her hips around it involuntarily.

A few moments later, the oil soaked necklace was also soon replaced by the electric toothbrush. Pausing long enough to cover it with a condom; I switched it on, spread her pussy lips apart with my index and middle fingers and began to rub the vibrating tool against her clitoris. Her last self restraints shattered at this as her whimpers became loud moans. She began to buck like a fish out of water as her hands were restrained.

“maybe I should stop.” I teased.

“please don’t.” I could barely hear her inaudible words from behind her bouncy tits.

To my surprise, she spread her legs doing a split all the way on either sides of her, that kind of yoga shiit I see on tv making her clit more pronounced for easy access while I got busy as I went on an adventure, like a child with a new toy. I only dropped the abused brush when it ran out of battery after a series of dramatic orgasms.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by sheikshegetto(m): 2:17pm On Jul 08, 2018
With one arm round her waist, I turned her over; spread her butt cheek to soak it full of lube. I then placed my thumbs in the creases where the legs meet the butt cheeks and glide both thumbs along the crease from the inner thigh area to the outer side. Lifting and repeat as I massaged her up and down her butt cracks.

After a while, I eased in a finger into her anus ignoring her muffled cry of pain as she bit into a pillow. Pausing just long enough to allow her butthole muscles adjust to my intruding finger, I slipped in a second finger, her anal was definitely not a virgin to anal sex because she absorbed my third finger like say tomorrow no dey.

Replacing fingers with my dick a few moments later, easing in slowing into her then increased the tempo as she adjusted to my size. Oblivious to her cries as I plowed on with abandon. Getting in a smack or two on her ass cheek in a petty act of revenge for the slap earlier.

I was so aggressive that I literarily felt the condom tear, but still I plowed on so savagely the impact actually forced both her head and tied hands tightly against the bed eaves while she was busy cursing out nonsensical words. With a growl of my own I soon flooded her passage with hot cum.

An hour later, I finally left her passed out and still tied up. I showered, raided her kitchen to replenish my spent energy and hit the road. I was mad at myself for allowing her get under my skin, my initial plan to make sex between the two of us so boring she would finally lose interest had gone up in flames. I had a sinking feeling she wasn’t gonna let me off the hook so easily now, ode Bioye, mumu Bioye. My feet was on autopilot all the way to Gold’s place, I never knew when I told the cab driver, I was just not in the right frame of mind.

She was also as surprised as I was when she answered her door. She wore a brown thigh length cotton sweaters that had her shoulders spilling out at the top. She looked like she had just woken up, her mascara was smeared but it didn’t make her any less cuter.

“Hi, sorry if it’s not the best of time, I’ll just….”

“it’s okay, it’s fine. Do come in.”

After the ceremonial (can I offer you anything) we sat in awkward silence for a while until we both started talking at the same time.

9 Likes

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by Ann2012(f): 2:18pm On Jul 08, 2018
Sheikshegetto is back with a banger cool

Thanks for the updates

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by sheikshegetto(m): 2:20pm On Jul 08, 2018
“I’m sorry, I….

“she knows.”

Long pause….

“Karen?”

“No, Precious.”

We sat in silence again for a while. At last she blew a wayward hair from her face and said “and why hasn’t she told her yet.”

“I’m just coming from Precious’s place.” I answered.

Gold was smart, she soon figured it out as her face clouded with anger.
“that hypocritical bitch, how dare she, I’m going to pull off those monstrosities she calls breasts and feed them to her….”

I let her rave, I actually felt better sharing this after weeks of abusive tension. Gold finally paused long enough to demand I tell her everything.

“You know you can’t keep giving her what she wants, on the long run, she’ll end up abusing the power given by this tape at whim, blackmail is like an unending circle, it rarely ends in praise, Precious is a student of law, she knew better.”

“you think I don’t know that already?” I answered her bitterly. “I can’t allow Karen to see that footage.”

“are you then willing to go through all the humiliation she’s putting you through then, if Karen loves you as she claimed then she would forgive you. Is it not better she got the news from you instead? You’re only digging yourself in deeper by giving in to her demands.”

“it’s the attorney in you talking Gold, she threatened to share the video not only with Karen but to your entire school, how are you taking this calmly.”

“because I am not ashamed of what we did, we aren’t the first and neither will we be the last, I’ll rather man up than give in to the demands of a cowardly bitch and forcing you into doing something against your will is nothing other than rape.” Gold’s eyes were fierce as she said this.

“What do you propose I do then.” I said, heart sinking cos I already knew the answer and not liking it in the least.

“Tell Karen everything.” She said.

11 Likes

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by sheikshegetto(m): 2:23pm On Jul 08, 2018
apologies for the delay....One more update and the prigrimage ends...Thanks guys for your unrelenting patience so far.

9 Likes

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by SunFlow(m): 2:36pm On Jul 08, 2018
Uncle Thanks Sir, I hope you update real soon
Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by sheikshegetto(m): 2:41pm On Jul 08, 2018
SunFlow:
Hopefully this week boss, I will do my possible best to make it so.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by YINKS89(m): 2:42pm On Jul 08, 2018
Dis gold sef.... M beginning to like her sha... But as for precious why not record ND blackmail her also?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by sheikshegetto(m): 2:44pm On Jul 08, 2018
YINKS89:
Dis gold sef.... M beginning to like her sha... But as for precious why not record ND blackmail her also?
hmmmmmn wink

2 Likes

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by sheikshegetto(m): 2:45pm On Jul 08, 2018
Ann2012:
Sheikshegetto is back with a banger cool

Thanks for the updates
kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by YINKS89(m): 2:48pm On Jul 08, 2018
sheikshegetto:
hmmmmmn wink
sure now... Dats d way forward anyways welcome back
Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by Olalake(m): 3:26pm On Jul 08, 2018
you are always on point sheikshegetto
d update is worth waiting for

1 Like

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by RadiantKiwi(f): 6:03pm On Jul 08, 2018
SunFlow:

Uncle thanks sir? Na so vaseline crew dey loyal grin grin
Just kidding, don't come for me biko tongue lemme come and be going
Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by RadiantKiwi(f): 6:04pm On Jul 08, 2018
Weh done Sheikshegetto cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by Fazemood(m): 6:24pm On Jul 08, 2018
Well done sheg, brother gat to tell sister Karen, that cat is too wild. Damn too wild.

1 Like

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by SunFlow(m): 9:10pm On Jul 08, 2018
RadiantKiwi:

Uncle thanks sir? Na so vaseline crew dey loyal grin grin Just kidding, don't come for me biko tongue lemme come and be going
Non-vaseline crew ma'am..
Just a lover of good literary piece

2 Likes

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by Gody05(m): 10:30pm On Jul 08, 2018
RadiantKiwi:

Uncle thanks sir? Na so vaseline crew dey loyal grin grin
Just kidding, don't come for me biko tongue lemme come and be going
is it your vaseline?

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by Gody05(m): 10:34pm On Jul 08, 2018
sheikshegetto:
kiss kiss
In all honesty, I don't want this beauty to end but basically what ever has a beginning must definitely has an end. Thank you for everything and I would be looking forward to your next story if there would be any. Big ups my man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by RadiantKiwi(f): 3:49am On Jul 09, 2018
Gody05:
is it your vaseline?

What is your own tongue tongue tongue business?
Are you one of them wink?
grin
Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by RadiantKiwi(f): 3:51am On Jul 09, 2018
SunFlow:

Non-vaseline crew ma'am..

Just a lover of good literary piece

You talk sense bro cheesy Have a nice day

2 Likes

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by sacajawea: 8:52am On Jul 09, 2018
This Narcissistic fuckboy finally made FP
Rubbish!
Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by Gody05(m): 9:24am On Jul 09, 2018
RadiantKiwi:

What is your own tongue tongue tongue business? Are you one of them wink? grin
I gallantly Rep Vaseline crew.....

1 Like

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 09, 2018
sheikshegetto:
Thanks bruh...much appreciated

U 'be got all it takes to be a first class writer.

Thumbs up guy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by Uniquejames(m): 12:25pm On Jul 09, 2018
sacajawea:
This Narcissistic fuckboy finally made FP
Rubbish!

FYI, this should be like the 4th time this great work is making FP. go hang yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by RadiantKiwi(f): 1:12pm On Jul 09, 2018
Gody05:
I gallantly Rep Vaseline crew.....

Na only you waka come? grin
Just don't mistake the vaseline for weave on glue cheesy cheesy
cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by odigbosky(m): 2:19pm On Jul 09, 2018
wow....thank you for making me have a good time. My vaseline got finished i had to use groundnut oil to continue.
Unbehalf of the Vaseline crew i want to say big thank you for helping us cool our nerves.

1 Like

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by alatbaba1(m): 2:34pm On Jul 09, 2018
Joislim:
That's how sheiks forgot to mention me..... Karen is so proud of Bj for standing up to Obiora. I'm proud of Bj too.

I know u like BJ. if u know u know. �
Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by geenalora(f): 3:42pm On Jul 09, 2018
sheikshegetto:
Like I said; I blame no one for my traits, not my sex, not my tribe nor the women that gave me my title, the women I ploughed, the women I cultivated, but my origin goes back to them.

I was the last of seven children, and the only male, my mother kept trying, my father kept nagging, he wanted a male child but yes, the economy was not smiling at him around that period burdening him the more as my mother kept popping another extra child faster than his salary pay day.

Until he finally lost it when I was conceived, thinking I was another girl, he begged my mother to abort me but when that failed, he raged and threatened my mother to no avail, after she delivered and when he found out I was a boy, the old dude borrowed money to kill a goat to celebrate... "Radarada," as if that would erase the fact that my father almost arranged my existence, I used to laugh as i imagine the look of betrayal on my little face if babies could talk, I would have given him an earful.
as a baby in the womb how did you know your father told your mother to abort you.....ehnnn oga!!
Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by Cope1(m): 4:02pm On Jul 09, 2018
So far it's been an interesting read, thumbs up bro. Keep me posted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by BiadeFolar(m): 4:15pm On Jul 09, 2018
baba nla! abeg no end the pilgrimage soon nah!

Thanks for the trill sha, you're the baddest bad guy on the 'land

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by Timidaves: 5:42pm On Jul 09, 2018
Wow what a story..i started reading today nd had Been reading for over 6hrs..i could not even concentrate during lectures today..
Pls when is the nxt update coming

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by Adetaiwoo: 6:09pm On Jul 09, 2018
Sincerely you're the real M. V. P.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (30) (Reply)

Choices / My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe / Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.