Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,084 members, 7,814,749 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Jos Egg Price Update - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Jos Egg Price Update (2124 Views)

Fire Guts CBN Office In Jos / How To Start Egg Distribution/supply Business In Nigeria / Largest Egg Powder Plant In Africa To Be Inaugurated In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jos Egg Price Update by benardj3(m): 1:31pm On Aug 22, 2017
I have been into egg supply business for over a decade now, I supply jos egg to Abuja, Taraba, bauchi, and other nothern states.......this thread is aimed at building a network of egg supply, such that people interested in the business can ask questions and also people already in the business can get price update as egg price is not stable..... however honesty will be our watch word................am going to write a summary of the state of egg business at the moment based on the purchase and selling price
Re: Jos Egg Price Update by ayiceberg: 7:58am On Aug 23, 2017
Waiting
Re: Jos Egg Price Update by maddest: 10:11am On Aug 23, 2017
how much will you charge per crate for supply to portharcourt?
Re: Jos Egg Price Update by benardj3(m): 9:41pm On Aug 23, 2017
maddest:
maddest:
maddest:
ph is far to supply egg from jos...... I suggest you get from Umuahia or enugu
Re: Jos Egg Price Update by chisom83(m): 9:52pm On Aug 23, 2017
maddest:
I can supply to ph, supply depend on quantity. i supply from Owerri.
I can supply N900 to ph
Re: Jos Egg Price Update by deadkamalu: 11:03pm On Aug 23, 2017
How much do you supply to benue-taraba?per crate
Re: Jos Egg Price Update by benardj3(m): 7:08am On Aug 24, 2017
deadkamalu:
How much do you supply to benue-taraba?per crate
depending on the size and quantity........ the price I supply in benue and taraba is 900
Re: Jos Egg Price Update by benardj3(m): 7:24am On Aug 24, 2017
good morning, I am sorry for the delay....... I just came back from Abuja this morning......... I supplied 800 creates of egg ystday at the rate of 850..... egg business is a good business,but this business is currently dominated by women who over time have gained experience in the business... for us as young ppl to brake into the the market we have to take advantage of our accessibility to information......... egg price is not stable,so your ability to know the current price at all time gives you an edge .............
Re: Jos Egg Price Update by benardj3(m): 7:29am On Aug 24, 2017
please if you have any question based on the price or the business, feel free to ask...... may be your questions will make me explain better
Re: Jos Egg Price Update by deadkamalu: 5:22pm On Aug 29, 2017
benardj3:
depending on the size and quantity........ the price I supply in benue and taraba is 900
how can i contact you?
Re: Jos Egg Price Update by benardj3(m): 10:53pm On Aug 30, 2017
0805 578 3275
Re: Jos Egg Price Update by maisauki: 11:23pm On Aug 30, 2017
I dove my hat for you
Re: Jos Egg Price Update by Oasoremi: 7:24pm On Sep 16, 2017
benardj3:
please if you have any question based on the price or the business, feel free to ask...... may be your questions will make me explain better

Please for anyone in Lagos/Ogijo environs- a new farm needs an off takers. Please call 08028218623/08056005924

(1) (Reply)

Remitano.com Is Offline / Digital Marketing Training Course In Lagos / Cartons Of Apetamin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.