Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

"Buhari May Travel To US Next Week" - Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buhari May Travel To US Next Week" - Presidency (3547 Views)

Buhari Returns To London Next Week – Presidency / Buhari Returns To London Next Week –presidency / Buhari Travels To US Next Week – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Buhari May Travel To US Next Week" - Presidency by Makapedia: 3:54pm On Aug 22, 2017
President Muhammadu Buhari may travel to New York for the 72nd Regular Session of the UN General Assembly (UNGA 72).

President Buhari, who returned to the country last Saturday has hit the ground morning.

On Monday, he received briefing from Vice President Yemi Osinbajo and expected to hold the Council of State meeting soon.

The President, though, working from the office in his residence, also met with the Service chiefs on Tuesday, in what is unconnected to terrorist activities in the country.

Several engagements have been lined up for the president this week and the next, credible sources told Dailytrust newspaper.

“Buhari is likely to attend the 72nd Regular Session of the UN General Assembly (UNGA 72) coming up in New York on Tuesday, September 12.”, another source said.

Source : Vivian Gist Nigeria

Cc; lalasticlala

Re: "Buhari May Travel To US Next Week" - Presidency by tope777(m): 3:55pm On Aug 22, 2017
Cool
Re: "Buhari May Travel To US Next Week" - Presidency by aolawale025: 3:56pm On Aug 22, 2017
Really?
Re: "Buhari May Travel To US Next Week" - Presidency by NOC1(m): 3:57pm On Aug 22, 2017
edon set... Ojemba, Wakadupe, Ukwumereije, Agaba, Ajala etc is ready to tour round the globe. Any way travelling is my president best hobby. i will advise him to stay in Nigeria for now till he has fully recovered.

8 Likes

Re: "Buhari May Travel To US Next Week" - Presidency by DAVEZONIGLTD: 3:57pm On Aug 22, 2017
All will be well with Nigeria.
Re: "Buhari May Travel To US Next Week" - Presidency by adonismuller(m): 3:57pm On Aug 22, 2017
I will personally unseat him and make myself president if he tries that

5 Likes

Re: "Buhari May Travel To US Next Week" - Presidency by brightology3: 3:57pm On Aug 22, 2017
u say?
Re: "Buhari May Travel To US Next Week" - Presidency by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 22, 2017
Get this guy an Acer TravelMate laptop.

3 Likes

Re: "Buhari May Travel To US Next Week" - Presidency by Nbote(m): 4:03pm On Aug 22, 2017
So long as it is work related no problem..
Re: "Buhari May Travel To US Next Week" - Presidency by chymes0359(m): 4:04pm On Aug 22, 2017
For medical attention huh? Him don change base.. Did care to read the blah blah blah.. Just the heading is enough..

1 Like

Re: "Buhari May Travel To US Next Week" - Presidency by SalamRushdie: 4:04pm On Aug 22, 2017
We know he can't survive the rigors of the general session so let's be realistic the only place he can go is for his check up

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari May Travel To US Next Week" - Presidency by DeltahArmy(m): 4:07pm On Aug 22, 2017
He can travel to the moon, I don't care! Unam!!
Re: "Buhari May Travel To US Next Week" - Presidency by chymes0359(m): 4:07pm On Aug 22, 2017
tope777:
Cool
BROS abeg! What's cool about this?
Re: "Buhari May Travel To US Next Week" - Presidency by Luckylife(m): 4:09pm On Aug 22, 2017
Are you kidding zombies?

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari May Travel To US Next Week" - Presidency by BreezyCB(m): 4:10pm On Aug 22, 2017
He's going back on loan
Re: "Buhari May Travel To US Next Week" - Presidency by Deji124(m): 4:15pm On Aug 22, 2017
Kanu be ready to go back to where u belong cause the general is backgrin

3 Likes

Re: "Buhari May Travel To US Next Week" - Presidency by Couver(m): 4:36pm On Aug 22, 2017
it is better he send his Vice to represent him

1 Like

Re: "Buhari May Travel To US Next Week" - Presidency by NobleAngell(f): 4:43pm On Aug 22, 2017
He came to pick his remaining belongings and return to his new adopted country.

4 Likes

Re: "Buhari May Travel To US Next Week" - Presidency by ChangetheChange: 4:49pm On Aug 22, 2017
grin grin

Ajala the traveller

1 Like

Re: "Buhari May Travel To US Next Week" - Presidency by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 22, 2017
Is the doctor travelling with him?

1 Like

Re: "Buhari May Travel To US Next Week" - Presidency by expensiveguyman(m): 5:02pm On Aug 22, 2017
I don't give a f**k because he is a foreign based president who only visit us occasionally.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari May Travel To US Next Week" - Presidency by DonaldJTrump: 5:18pm On Aug 22, 2017
when he comes to visit me in the white house, I will press his hand when we check, then we will stand and talk for 3 hours after the national anthem. let b see if he will not fall down.

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari May Travel To US Next Week" - Presidency by franklingud(m): 5:45pm On Aug 22, 2017
Eediot! That's what he knows how to do best.
Re: "Buhari May Travel To US Next Week" - Presidency by master69(m): 6:34pm On Aug 22, 2017
I will personally go to the airport and stop him....Buhari Buhari Buhari....enough is enough.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari May Travel To US Next Week" - Presidency by mikeycharles(m): 7:01pm On Aug 22, 2017
I smell lies
Re: "Buhari May Travel To US Next Week" - Presidency by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 22, 2017
Onyi 'Ije to resume as usual
Re: "Buhari May Travel To US Next Week" - Presidency by LesbianBoy(m): 7:35pm On Aug 22, 2017
angry
Re: "Buhari May Travel To US Next Week" - Presidency by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 22, 2017
I don't really care... Even if he travels around the world in 80 days.. Home or Abroad, His presence doesn't make a difference
Re: "Buhari May Travel To US Next Week" - Presidency by ozoneymcm: 9:53pm On Aug 22, 2017
Pls who is Buhari
Re: "Buhari May Travel To US Next Week" - Presidency by Sprumbabafather: 9:57pm On Aug 22, 2017
Can trump catch him if he wants to faint?
Re: "Buhari May Travel To US Next Week" - Presidency by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 22, 2017
Why do you think Trump will be wanting to faint, and why would he be chasing Buhari to catch him. PMB does not need to run from anybody!
Sprumbabafather:
Can trump catch him if he wants to faint?
Re: "Buhari May Travel To US Next Week" - Presidency by FutureLeader00: 10:33pm On Aug 22, 2017
DonaldJTrump:
when he comes to visit me in the white house, I will press his hand when we check, then we will stand and talk for 3 hours after the national anthem. let b see if he will not fall down.
lol, you funny grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

14 New Judges Recommended For Fed Court Of Appeal, None From S’east (full List) / Lai Mohammed's Reaction When We Asked Him To Comment On Atiku's US Trip / See What Roads Look Like In Abia State Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.