Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

This Is The "Dope Young MC" M.I Abaga Tweeted About Yesterday - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / This Is The "Dope Young MC" M.I Abaga Tweeted About Yesterday (370 Views)

MI Abaga "The Guy" Album Review - TrendyBeatz / **the Dope Music/artist On Your Playlist That You Think Very Few Listen To** / Vector Replies M.I For Dissing Nigerian Rappers In His Song (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is The "Dope Young MC" M.I Abaga Tweeted About Yesterday by thevillagemusic: 5:27pm On Aug 22, 2017
His name is "Kairos" from Bini City, Edo State and this is the song that M.I heard that made him tweet that. It is called "Goal"

This is the link to Goal www.soundcloud.com/kairostheafricanwolf/goal

His Instagram Account is www.instagram.com/kairostheafricanwolf

(1) (Reply)

Samsung J5prime Camera / The Power Of Good Music: Buhari Must Be A Fan. / New Music; Be My Lover By Meshach Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.