Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

Unboxing TECNO Spark K7: Quick Look At Camera, Gaming and Antutu (PICS) - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Unboxing TECNO Spark K7: Quick Look At Camera, Gaming and Antutu (PICS) (61286 Views)

Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating / Tecno Spark K7 Full Review: Cheap Does Not Always Mean Crab!!! / Techno Spark K7 3000mah VS Infinix 4000mah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unboxing TECNO Spark K7: Quick Look At Camera, Gaming and Antutu (PICS) by princetom1(m): 10:10am On Aug 23, 2017
ritababe:

please suggest any phone with 6 gig ram and is less than 50k.

Ok... I like ur style... Buy tecno Y2
Re: Unboxing TECNO Spark K7: Quick Look At Camera, Gaming and Antutu (PICS) by bobo65(m): 10:11am On Aug 23, 2017
ritababe:

which company produce cheap phone with 2gig ram?

Leagoo
Bluboo
Elephone
Gretel
Santin
Ulephone
Doogee

Awesome Chinese brands
Re: Unboxing TECNO Spark K7: Quick Look At Camera, Gaming and Antutu (PICS) by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 23, 2017
coolebux:
Even with all the hypes the phone no still cost

Listen to ursef, u are a suspect in Nigeria's embezzlement issues.
A 1gig RAM & 16gig ROM device in dis era for 32,800k isn't expensive? with that blurry 5.5 inches 720*1280 resolution. Guy wake up.
Na that iPhone design deceive u abi?

That so called finger sensor, na rubbish, instead, they should hav added to the RAM.
That K9: can u imagine, 6.0 screen, yet same resolution as 5.5 screen.
Re: Unboxing TECNO Spark K7: Quick Look At Camera, Gaming and Antutu (PICS) by Lexusgs430: 11:00am On Aug 23, 2017
ritababe:

which company produce cheap phone with 2gig ram?

Lets start with Leagoo M8 Pro. Have a look at this and revert back ..... N29,200
Re: Unboxing TECNO Spark K7: Quick Look At Camera, Gaming and Antutu (PICS) by ritababe(f): 11:02am On Aug 23, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Lets start with Leagoo M8 Pro. Have a look at this and revert back ..... N29,200

one question, do they have customer care here in naija?

1 Like

Re: Unboxing TECNO Spark K7: Quick Look At Camera, Gaming and Antutu (PICS) by Topmaike007(m): 11:07am On Aug 23, 2017
henry007:

Even though not too many people own the leagoo M8 pro, a lot of people want to sell their own, no need to go to Jumia, just visit the leagoo M8 pro thread and buy one from there.
yeah dat z tru bro
Re: Unboxing TECNO Spark K7: Quick Look At Camera, Gaming and Antutu (PICS) by henry007(m): 11:09am On Aug 23, 2017
Symphony1:

Listen to ursef, u are a suspect in Nigeria's embezzlement issues.
A 1gig RAM & 16gig ROM device in dis era for 32,800k isn't expensive? with that blurry 5.5 inches 720*1280 resolution. Guy wake up.
Na that iPhone design deceive u abi?

That so called finger sensor, na rubbish, instead, they should hav added to the RAM.
That K9: can u imagine, 6.0 screen, yet same resolution as 5.5 screen.

it has the brightest display i've seen on a 32,000 phone. It doesn't even have a yellowish or red,ish undertone which mimics amoled display.

See the K7 beside the Camon CX. You can only tell the 720P from 1080P when you zoom into a picture, can't see that with human eyes.

Re: Unboxing TECNO Spark K7: Quick Look At Camera, Gaming and Antutu (PICS) by Lexusgs430: 11:10am On Aug 23, 2017
ritababe:

NO... Not from my recollection..... But loads of spares about and technicians......
Re: Unboxing TECNO Spark K7: Quick Look At Camera, Gaming and Antutu (PICS) by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 23, 2017
The device looks lovely and comes at a bargain price of #32,800. Nice one
Re: Unboxing TECNO Spark K7: Quick Look At Camera, Gaming and Antutu (PICS) by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 23, 2017
henry007:

it has the brightest display i've seen on a 32,000 phone. It doesn't even have a yellowish or red,ish undertone which mimics amoled display.

See the K7 beside the Camon CX. You can only tell the 720P from 1080P when you zoom into a picture, can't see that with human eyes.

The Spark K7 is the left one abi?
Re: Unboxing TECNO Spark K7: Quick Look At Camera, Gaming and Antutu (PICS) by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 23, 2017
ritababe:

A big NO which means you are on your own for after sales service
Re: Unboxing TECNO Spark K7: Quick Look At Camera, Gaming and Antutu (PICS) by Abrahamdgreat(m): 11:34am On Aug 23, 2017
henry007:

Henry how is the battery life of the phone and what is the charge time. I'm talking about the spark
Re: Unboxing TECNO Spark K7: Quick Look At Camera, Gaming and Antutu (PICS) by ritababe(f): 11:37am On Aug 23, 2017
Lexusgs430:

NO... Not from my recollection..... But loads of spares about and technicians......

come on, don't compare that crap with tecno, even with their 2 gig ram they can't even handle heavy games, play game with it for ten minutes you will need refrigerator to cool it down.
Re: Unboxing TECNO Spark K7: Quick Look At Camera, Gaming and Antutu (PICS) by henry007(m): 11:39am On Aug 23, 2017
Abrahamdgreat:
I am talking about the techno spark u reviewed, how good is it compared to the cx, what is the charging time from 0 to 100 and what's the battery life like. Really appreciate your Response

I've been gaming a lot on the Spark K7 that's not meant for gaming so maybe my day 1 use isn't objective to say how good the battery is yet.

Spark K7 Charging time took about an hour from 40% to 100%.....that should mean a little less than 2 hours to charge from 0-100 with a fast charger(not follow come). CX battery is 3200mAh and charges 0-100 in 1hour 30mins.

the CX is pushing more pixels on the FHD screen and uses a higher processor yet the battery lasts long, i think the K7 should do better with lower specs while using camera, social media and random apps, my intelligent guess.
Re: Unboxing TECNO Spark K7: Quick Look At Camera, Gaming and Antutu (PICS) by ritababe(f): 11:39am On Aug 23, 2017
Lexusgs430:

even with their 2 gig ram they still can't handle high games, play game with it for ten minutes and then u will need refrigerator to cool it down, please don't compare that crap with tecno.
Re: Unboxing TECNO Spark K7: Quick Look At Camera, Gaming and Antutu (PICS) by ritababe(f): 11:40am On Aug 23, 2017
funmyade:

A big NO which means you are on your own for after sales service
yeah I know
Re: Unboxing TECNO Spark K7: Quick Look At Camera, Gaming and Antutu (PICS) by henry007(m): 11:43am On Aug 23, 2017
Re: Unboxing TECNO Spark K7: Quick Look At Camera, Gaming and Antutu (PICS) by Lexusgs430: 11:46am On Aug 23, 2017
ritababe:

come on, don't compare that crap with tecno, even with their 2 gig ram they can't even handle heavy games, play game with it for ten minutes you will need refrigerator to cool it down.

If you would need the refrigerator for the M8, you would need to take that crappy tecno to Alaska......
Re: Unboxing TECNO Spark K7: Quick Look At Camera, Gaming and Antutu (PICS) by Topmaike007(m): 11:48am On Aug 23, 2017
bobo65:

Leagoo Bluboo Elephone Gretel Santin Ulephone Doogee
Awesome Chinese brands
oukitel and homtom is awesome bro oukitel u22 pocess quad camera for 25k
Re: Unboxing TECNO Spark K7: Quick Look At Camera, Gaming and Antutu (PICS) by ritababe(f): 11:51am On Aug 23, 2017
Lexusgs430:

If you would need the refrigerator for the M8, you would need to take that crappy tecno to Alaska......

the fact is this current spark phone is ten times better that your leagoo, that's why I said Initially if they have customer care here, you buy from them all the time and they still don't want to launch their products here, I will rather buy from tecno that value their customer than some unknown company that don't even know the country you reside.
Re: Unboxing TECNO Spark K7: Quick Look At Camera, Gaming and Antutu (PICS) by Topmaike007(m): 11:55am On Aug 23, 2017
ritababe:

even with their 2 gig ram they still can't handle high games, play game with it for ten minutes and then u will need refrigerator to cool it down, please don't compare that crap with tecno.
aunty dnt let arrogance kill u,it was pple like u dat spoke trash abt tecno when dey first came out few years back,when blackberry was d talk of d town but 2day nko,na una dey use am pass.i strongly belive dat all of u will still come nd use dis phones at last.
Re: Unboxing TECNO Spark K7: Quick Look At Camera, Gaming and Antutu (PICS) by ritababe(f): 11:57am On Aug 23, 2017
Topmaike007:
aunty dnt let arrogance kill u,it was pple like u dat spoke trash abt tecno when dey first came out few years back,when blackberry was d talk of d town but 2day nko,na una dey use am pass.i strongly belive dat all of u will still come nd use dis phones at last.

have never use bb before and please quote where I talk trash about tecno.
Re: Unboxing TECNO Spark K7: Quick Look At Camera, Gaming and Antutu (PICS) by Topmaike007(m): 12:03pm On Aug 23, 2017
ritababe:

have never use bb before and please quote where I talk trash about tecno.
dis is one of d reason i am pleading with federal goverment to scrap english in nigeria.i did nt say u said it,i mean pple with motive like u said it then.
chai mo ro milejo oo grin
Re: Unboxing TECNO Spark K7: Quick Look At Camera, Gaming and Antutu (PICS) by henry007(m): 12:15pm On Aug 23, 2017
Prestige16:

Hence you have been using non-removable batteries, you can educate me on their durabilty and life span. Apart from the iphone i use and can testify, i used a tecno L8 and wanted to get the battery replaced, believe me, i was scammed of my money and phone till today since the person i gave disappeared into thin air

I've not had issues with non-removable batteries, also because i don't charge with USB or any charger that isn't follow come. I've had issues with removable batteries tho, the way people steal them is alarming. I don't think i would be bothering myself with removable battery phones again.

2 Likes

Re: Unboxing TECNO Spark K7: Quick Look At Camera, Gaming and Antutu (PICS) by henry007(m): 12:17pm On Aug 23, 2017
funmyade:

The Spark K7 is the left one abi?

Yes.

1 Like

Re: Unboxing TECNO Spark K7: Quick Look At Camera, Gaming and Antutu (PICS) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 23, 2017
henry007:

Yes.

OK. thanks. The screen looks like it's better than the CX
Re: Unboxing TECNO Spark K7: Quick Look At Camera, Gaming and Antutu (PICS) by Abrahamdgreat(m): 12:46pm On Aug 23, 2017
henry007:

Yes.
does it support OTG
Re: Unboxing TECNO Spark K7: Quick Look At Camera, Gaming and Antutu (PICS) by realceeg(m): 12:56pm On Aug 23, 2017
does this spark k7 has notification light
Re: Unboxing TECNO Spark K7: Quick Look At Camera, Gaming and Antutu (PICS) by henry007(m): 12:58pm On Aug 23, 2017
funmyade:

OK. thanks. The screen looks like it's better than the CX

Camon CX screen has a warmer tone, good for daytime and especially for night time reading. You can't see when you take a photo of the screen with a smartphone camera, all you'd see is the red-ish tint. CX has a better screen.

realceeg:
does this spark k7 has notification light

No

Abrahamdgreat:
does it support OTG

No.
Re: Unboxing TECNO Spark K7: Quick Look At Camera, Gaming and Antutu (PICS) by honsule(m): 1:01pm On Aug 23, 2017
henry007:

I've not had issues with non-removable batteries, also because i don't charge with USB or any charger that isn't follow come. I've had issues with removable batteries tho, the way people steal them is alarming. I don't think i would be bothering myself with removable battery phones again.

IF YOUR BATTERY IS NOT REMOVABLE AND STEALABLE, THEY WILL STEAL THE PHONE INSTEAD. grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Unboxing TECNO Spark K7: Quick Look At Camera, Gaming and Antutu (PICS) by realceeg(m): 1:06pm On Aug 23, 2017
no notificatn light ..how do we know we hv missed call or message

1 Like

Re: Unboxing TECNO Spark K7: Quick Look At Camera, Gaming and Antutu (PICS) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 23, 2017
henry007:

Dear nice comparison, but I bet u barely no a thing about screen technology.

It's not how bright a screen is that makes it awesome, that reddish screen u see on CX is more user friendly.

By user friendly I mean; protect the eyes majorly at night.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Airtel Unveils New Cheap Data Plans To Satisfy Consumers Growing Demand / New Mtn Night Plan ; Get 500mb For Just N25, 4gb For N200, 10gb For N500 / Nokia Belle Is Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.