Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,409 members, 7,861,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:54 AM

Anambra Election Will Not Hold – Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu, Ipob - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Election Will Not Hold – Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu, Ipob (477 Views)

NDDC Saga>:akwa Ibom Ex-militants Back Akpabio / 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement / Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Election Will Not Hold – Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu, Ipob by eyesoflagos: 5:39am On Aug 23, 2017
ANAMBRA ELECTION WILL NOT HOLD – MILITANTS BACK NNAMDI KANU, IPOB
source : http://www.eyesoflagos.com/2017/08/anambra-election-will-not-hold.html

Eyes Of Lagos gathered that, Concerned Militant Leaders (CML), a Niger Delta group, has vowed to disrupt the forthcoming governorship election in Anambra State.

It also declared support for Nnamdi Kanu and the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) for their agitation for an Igbo nation as well as opposition to the Anambra poll.

INEC has scheduled the exercise for November 18, 2017.

CML, which comprises of leaders of some militant groups in the region, warned voters to boycott the election for their safety.

Its leader, ‘General Ben’, in a statement on Tuesday stated that CML was worried about the marginalisation of the South East and South-South regions.

He said: “What we demand is that voters should boycott the election. There should be no campaigns or election.

“We are going to use the State as an experiment because Federal Government has not told our people why unarmed Biafra agitators were killed by Federal troops.

“Whoever that challenges us, should be prepared for us. This is the final warning. We may not deem it necessary to speak on this issue again, unless it becomes inevitable”.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election Will Not Hold – Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu, Ipob by 0b100100111: 5:44am On Aug 23, 2017
Free meat for The Nigerian Armed forces to prove there competence!

All the "Gra Gra" will lead to nowhere!

The Nigerian Armed Forces under the command of Burutai is an absolute no go area!

Sit at home if you not voting and dont cause chaos or mayhem.

It's an opportunity for APC to take over Anambra and move it to the next level

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Election Will Not Hold – Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu, Ipob by nero2face: 5:45am On Aug 23, 2017
Even though am not in total support of dissolution of Nigeria, God bear me witness that I supported Nnamdi KANU initially when this struggle started, but today, I don't think if I still have same support for him, I think his agenda has been hijacked and the whole thing has become a caricature of the initial intention, at least he should wait until de dream becomes a reality before making him self a KING,..He's allowing the same mistakes of OJUKWU to bring himself down too... #mypieceofmind
Re: Anambra Election Will Not Hold – Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu, Ipob by PassingShot(m): 5:52am On Aug 23, 2017
I would really love to see these so-called militants and the Idiots and Pigs of Biafra (IPOB's meaning according to Kanu the Chief Idiot and Pig) to ATTEMPT to stop the election.

How far they go in achieving their threat will let me know if we indeed have a worthy C-in-C in PMB or a mere Comedian in Chief.

I watch on with patience.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election Will Not Hold – Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu, Ipob by LUGBE: 6:06am On Aug 23, 2017
Any zombie that want to see militants should go and see boko haram boys first

Nonsense comment, as i said some things reason like animals kiss
Re: Anambra Election Will Not Hold – Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu, Ipob by DonVikings: 6:09am On Aug 23, 2017
I'm waiting for the day Mazi Shekau will also declare support for ipob. grin

(1) (Reply)

Naija Newspapers: Today's The Vanguard Newspaper Headlines [24 August, 2017]. / How To Transfer Your Voter's Card / President Finally Speaks On The Makurdi Flood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.