Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,962 members, 7,821,383 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Aso Rock Rodents Invasion - Looking From A Different Perspective - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aso Rock Rodents Invasion - Looking From A Different Perspective (672 Views)

Donald Trump On Fire For Likening Black People To Rodents / Kano Rerun: Thugs Knock-out Voter’s Teeth For Voting A Different Party (photo) / Rodents Invasion: FG Budgeted N4.9bn For Environmental Services In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aso Rock Rodents Invasion - Looking From A Different Perspective by jetroolowole(m): 9:09am On Aug 23, 2017
It is no longer news that the presidency announced that Rodents has invaded Aso Rock and that the president has to work from home pending when renovation will complete.

As a Nigerian, I cannot see any iota of truth or any common sense in this claim. So, I have thought of a reasonable explanation apart from the health of Mr. President.

While on it, it came to me that the decision to work from home and hanging it on Rodent's invasion may be spiritual.

Probably, the presidency belief that there is 'juju' in the office making the health of the president worse if he works from there.

It's just my thought anyway. What do you think?
Re: Aso Rock Rodents Invasion - Looking From A Different Perspective by AtkinsPlanet(m): 9:20am On Aug 23, 2017
I dont know ooo.
Re: Aso Rock Rodents Invasion - Looking From A Different Perspective by Nova01(m): 9:30am On Aug 23, 2017
Leave them like play like play these people think say we foolish like them .....
Re: Aso Rock Rodents Invasion - Looking From A Different Perspective by jetroolowole(m): 1:19pm On Aug 23, 2017
I tire o
Nova01:
Leave them like play like play these people think say we foolish like them .....
Re: Aso Rock Rodents Invasion - Looking From A Different Perspective by wallex1983(m): 1:40pm On Aug 23, 2017
E be like say our mumu never do
Re: Aso Rock Rodents Invasion - Looking From A Different Perspective by Cool23(m): 3:01pm On Aug 23, 2017
jetroolowole:
It is no longer news that the presidency announced that Rodents has invaded Aso Rock and that the president has to work from home pending when renovation will complete.

As a Nigerian, I cannot see any iota of truth or any common sense in this claim. So, I have thought of a reasonable explanation apart from the health of Mr. President.

While on it, it came to me that the decision to work from home and hanging it on Rodent's invasion may be spiritual.

Probably, the presidency belief that there is 'juju' in the office making the health of the president worse if he works from there.

It's just my thought anyway. What do you think?
if God actually wanted him dead he would have killed him a long time ago for me the story could be false maybe they decided to check the office to see if there was anything harmful to his health as there was a claim his political enemies tried to poison him

(1) (Reply)

Kenya’s Supreme Court Annuls Presidential Election Result / Boko Haram - Says Tyrant Buhari Is A Small Ant. ...lol / ''nigerian Army Are Now Presidential Assassin'' - Nigerian Lady Ijeoma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.