Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,274 members, 7,811,803 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

Festus Disappears With ATM Cards Of Madonna University Students - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Festus Disappears With ATM Cards Of Madonna University Students (21075 Views)

Secondary Teacher Disappears With N2m WAEC Enrolment Fee In Edo / Parents Of Madonna Varsity Students Detained Over Facebook Posts Cry Out / Dirty Toilets, Overgrown Grasses As Nairalander Posts Pictures Of Madonna Uni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Festus Disappears With ATM Cards Of Madonna University Students by cantok(m): 12:12pm On Aug 23, 2017
Advanced Secondary school masquerading as a university! tongue

3 Likes

Re: Festus Disappears With ATM Cards Of Madonna University Students by Kendroid: 12:12pm On Aug 23, 2017
Kip kwayet... lipsrsealed

Re: Festus Disappears With ATM Cards Of Madonna University Students by kitogram(m): 12:15pm On Aug 23, 2017
Bros but na a4 paper print that thing put naaaa
You no won get sense?
chijioke19940:
talk of winning and making money call or whatsapp me with the number in the picture below.....

1 Like

Re: Festus Disappears With ATM Cards Of Madonna University Students by RichiB(m): 12:16pm On Aug 23, 2017
The man weighed the number ATMs given to him with different amounts he was asked to withdraw and also weighed his problems,then he decided to make a choice..!
Re: Festus Disappears With ATM Cards Of Madonna University Students by wintersnow(m): 12:16pm On Aug 23, 2017
Festus right now

Re: Festus Disappears With ATM Cards Of Madonna University Students by dacovajnr: 12:18pm On Aug 23, 2017
Hehehehe! If I talk say Butty Children no dey get sense now them go say otherwise... grin..Festus na correct Street wey no dull himself..he don don show dem mumu pikin wetin street be..

The difference btw Butty pikins n Street pikin be say the former get money but no brain while the latter get brain to take collect money from the former

Re: Festus Disappears With ATM Cards Of Madonna University Students by ojun50(m): 12:19pm On Aug 23, 2017
Festus appear nw now, bt nt atm card
Re: Festus Disappears With ATM Cards Of Madonna University Students by COvo(m): 12:19pm On Aug 23, 2017
Funny.
After all the money dem pay as fees,they need take permission to withdraw money ����
Lol
Waste of funds.
Nonsense secondary school

1 Like

Re: Festus Disappears With ATM Cards Of Madonna University Students by Ilajeboy(m): 12:20pm On Aug 23, 2017
RichiB:
The man weighed the number ATMs given to him with different amounts he was asked to withdraw and also weighed his problems,then he decided to make a choice..!

See ure blessed.... Opportunity kúkú come but once, Festus don dey somewhere dey jaiye Skoda
Re: Festus Disappears With ATM Cards Of Madonna University Students by ofiko123(m): 12:23pm On Aug 23, 2017
i wonder o.....
Re: Festus Disappears With ATM Cards Of Madonna University Students by Jabioro: 12:24pm On Aug 23, 2017
The students were all being stupid at the same time.. why can't they ( students) transfer the money to him through the ussd platform and if he vamoose, you bear it not this open field game they have just played

1 Like

Re: Festus Disappears With ATM Cards Of Madonna University Students by zaragozasingp(m): 12:25pm On Aug 23, 2017
kingxsamz:
why the hell should you even give someone ur debit card in the first place?...
I think their village people are doing them...
Festus...wehdone sir...
soon karma go catch up with you

ok naa
Re: Festus Disappears With ATM Cards Of Madonna University Students by zaragozasingp(m): 12:26pm On Aug 23, 2017
the guy is just a bad niga
Re: Festus Disappears With ATM Cards Of Madonna University Students by naijaboiy: 12:28pm On Aug 23, 2017
But how come the useless VC couldn't even make an agreement with a bank to open a branch inside the school.

This will serve both the students and even the staff residing in the school. You don't want students to go out and yet you can't provide some of their basic needs. Students always need money, hence the need for a working bank or ATM situated in the school premises.

Such a useless policy by the authorities if you ask me.
Re: Festus Disappears With ATM Cards Of Madonna University Students by Aurobindo(m): 12:29pm On Aug 23, 2017
U mean ATM?
Re: Festus Disappears With ATM Cards Of Madonna University Students by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:32pm On Aug 23, 2017
Souljeezy:
calm down ogbeni...
they had no choice..
the school management is to be blamed...
No bank branch in the university?

Corpers usually do same thing wen posted to areas where ATM is unavailable

wat were they supposed to do?
sneak out to withdraw??

the school should be held responsible

they should had simply said no and/or make a bank transfer... the golden rule of CC is NEVER EVER give your pin to anyone, because the sad truth is that, unless the fraudster gives the money back, the bank will NOT give them their money back.

btw i'd rather sneak out (and face the consequences) than give my card AND pin to any stranger.
Re: Festus Disappears With ATM Cards Of Madonna University Students by jimmynick: 12:39pm On Aug 23, 2017
Is it not they block their cards instead of lamenting here. It a big risk they took by giving out their debit cards to someone they don't trust
Re: Festus Disappears With ATM Cards Of Madonna University Students by ntyce(m): 12:43pm On Aug 23, 2017
How will a tertiary institution prevent students from leaving school.
That's a secondary school

1 Like

Re: Festus Disappears With ATM Cards Of Madonna University Students by NnamdiN: 12:46pm On Aug 23, 2017
Markados101:
.... We can't go outside without permission Thats a secondary school and that's why i do graphic design. Like logos,cartoons, flyers, business cards, etc. Get my number from signature and WhatsApp me
I have some pictures that needs editing(need them on white background for ecommerce)I also need business cards. Can you handle that?
Re: Festus Disappears With ATM Cards Of Madonna University Students by hAlexandro(m): 12:52pm On Aug 23, 2017
undecided when laziness costs you a fortune the smartness of festus is the beginning of richeness for him
Re: Festus Disappears With ATM Cards Of Madonna University Students by drbarz: 1:17pm On Aug 23, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
they got what they deserved for being STUPID!!!! anyone who gives their credit/debit cards and pin to a stranger DESERVES to be defrauded (so they can learn their lesson)

ARRANT NONSENSE!!!

You must be very stupid to make such comments.
Do you have the slightest clue as to the circumstances surrounding these students in that school?
Before you open your ignorant mouth, ask questions.

Students are confined to a large expanse of land with monopoly as the order of the day, no permission to leave the school premises, strict rules and regulations, heavy fines, and no commercial banks within the location of the school. Tell me, what choices did they have? Giving out ATM cards have been a routine and a means of survival. If anything, this should be an eye opener to the management of the school. Some of their so called rules should be lifted. The students go through too much stress physically, mentally, emotionally, and even spiritually to be affected financially as well.

1 Like

Re: Festus Disappears With ATM Cards Of Madonna University Students by mark2sunny(m): 1:19pm On Aug 23, 2017
You can block your ATM from your bank app
Re: Festus Disappears With ATM Cards Of Madonna University Students by repogirl(f): 1:19pm On Aug 23, 2017
Useless school!

The students should call customer care and block their cards sharply.

2 Likes

Re: Festus Disappears With ATM Cards Of Madonna University Students by deeway200(m): 1:19pm On Aug 23, 2017
lies
Re: Festus Disappears With ATM Cards Of Madonna University Students by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:25pm On Aug 23, 2017
drbarz:

You must be very stupid to make such comments.
Do you have the slightest clue as to the circumstances surrounding these students in that school?
Before you open your ignorant mouth, ask questions.

Students are confined to a large expanse of land with monopoly as the order of the day, no permission to leave the school premises, strict rules and regulations, heavy fines, and no commercial banks within the location of the school. Tell me, what choices did they have? Giving out ATM cards have been a routine and a means of survival. If anything, this should be an eye opener to the management of the school. Some of their so called rules should be lifted. The students go through too much stress physically, mentally, emotionally, and even spiritually to be affected financially as well.

just because the school makes STUPID rules, and these deluded students followed them, does NOT make this any less STUPID!!!

FIRST of all, giving you pin to a stranger is the dumbest thing to do, and SECOND that person could simply clone your card, then give you your card back, then wait a few weeks and EMPTY your bank account (and you wouldnt know who did it). if that aint the most STUPID thing to do by these deluded sheep, then i dont know what is.

1 Like

Re: Festus Disappears With ATM Cards Of Madonna University Students by dominique(f): 1:35pm On Aug 23, 2017
They're still receiving debit alerts yet they're yet to alert he banks to block their accounts. I don't want to say their education is a waste of money.
Its not unheard of to send people to help you get money, corpers posted to interior villages do that a lot, but they normally send a very trusted Corp member to do the withdrawals. If these students didn't know and trust this festus fellow to a certain extent before entrusting their atm cards with him, then their mental capacity and IQ are very questionable.
Re: Festus Disappears With ATM Cards Of Madonna University Students by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 23, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

they should had simply said no and/or make a bank transfer... the golden rule of CC is NEVER EVER give your pin to anyone, because the sad truth is that, unless the fraudster gives the money back, the bank will NOT give them their money back.

btw i'd rather sneak out (and face the consequences) than give my card AND pin to any stranger.

It withdrawal oo..nt trasnfer...
who would want to make a transfer wen therez no available means to get funds bak except u go out of sch..
besides
ion tink festus begged anybody to give him their ATM card..twas willingly.

I've not been round much but the few uni's I've entered, therez always a bank branch there.
the school neee to do something about that.
Re: Festus Disappears With ATM Cards Of Madonna University Students by mykel25(m): 1:50pm On Aug 23, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
they got what they deserved for being STUPID!!!! anyone who gives their credit/debit cards and pin to a stranger DESERVES to be defrauded (so they can learn their lesson)

ARRANT NONSENSE!!!

You won't understand so just kip kwayet
Re: Festus Disappears With ATM Cards Of Madonna University Students by COOLHOMIE(m): 1:57pm On Aug 23, 2017
Souljeezy:
calm down ogbeni...
they had no choice..
the school management is to be blamed...
No bank branch in the university?

Corpers usually do same thing wen posted to areas where ATM is unavailable

wat were they supposed to do?
sneak out to withdraw??
I can't send my dog to a private university

the school should be held responsible

Re: Festus Disappears With ATM Cards Of Madonna University Students by thorrvik55(m): 2:00pm On Aug 23, 2017
I am a proud graduate of madonna university and through out my time in sch, I always giv my atm to odas to withdraw 4 me. #500 for each withdrawal, I knw ppl dat use it as a major source of income... Dat festus guy is very stupid,, #216,000. Is it really worth it?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ASUU Won’t Call Off Strike, Elections Or Not ― President / Nursing Students Admitted Into Nigerian Universities 2022 / Students Writing Exams On The Floor In Gubi, Bauchi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.