Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,981 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

Festus Disappears With ATM Cards Of Madonna University Students - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Festus Disappears With ATM Cards Of Madonna University Students (21076 Views)

Secondary Teacher Disappears With N2m WAEC Enrolment Fee In Edo / Parents Of Madonna Varsity Students Detained Over Facebook Posts Cry Out / Dirty Toilets, Overgrown Grasses As Nairalander Posts Pictures Of Madonna Uni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Festus Disappears With ATM Cards Of Madonna University Students by irenosen22(f): 2:05pm On Aug 23, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
they got what they deserved for being STUPID!!!! anyone who gives their credit/debit cards and pin to a stranger DESERVES to be defrauded (so they can learn their lesson)

ARRANT NONSENSE!!!
Dnt blame d students plz.i graduated 4rm dat skol okija campus precisely.those wicked rev sisters wil neva grant u exit until u are almost dead.sis BEDE guess u are happy abt dis and SUGAR dnt go look 4 work stay there and b foolin urself.

2 Likes

Re: Festus Disappears With ATM Cards Of Madonna University Students by udumosam23(m): 3:18pm On Aug 23, 2017
drbarz:

You must be very stupid to make such comments.
Do you have the slightest clue as to the circumstances surrounding these students in that school?
Before you open your ignorant mouth, ask questions.

Students are confined to a large expanse of land with monopoly as the order of the day, no permission to leave the school premises, strict rules and regulations, heavy fines, and no commercial banks within the location of the school. Tell me, what choices did they have? Giving out ATM cards have been a routine and a means of survival. If anything, this should be an eye opener to the management of the school. Some of their so called rules should be lifted. The students go through too much stress physically, mentally, emotionally, and even spiritually to be affected financially as well.

Who knows the school authority? I can be extent an agent banking point in the school premise to save them such risks in the future. With Lisanet Intergrity & technology, they can make deposits, withdrawal, transfers and bill payments including recharge cards and data subscriptions.

My charges are very mild. In fact I charge b/w 100 to 300 for transactions from 1k to 50k. Get a Lisanet Paypoint around you, save yourself the stress moving or sending someone to the bank.
Re: Festus Disappears With ATM Cards Of Madonna University Students by francis247(m): 3:27pm On Aug 23, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
they got what they deserved for being STUPID!!!! anyone who gives their credit/debit cards and pin to a stranger DESERVES to be defrauded (so they can learn their lesson)

ARRANT NONSENSE!!!
Don't blame the students. Blame the school authority that treat students like they are in prison.

1 Like

Re: Festus Disappears With ATM Cards Of Madonna University Students by chukzyfcbb: 4:13pm On Aug 23, 2017
If you have never been to Madonna university, it will be easy to cast aspersion on them.
I remember my visits to the school to see my sis, sometimes I help she and her friends withdraw sums from their account.
Its out of desperation that they give out this ATM cards because the school will frustrate any chances of you getting an EXIT card.
Infact if you take a bike to the market where this ATMachines are located, you will find lots of people on the queue with numerous ATM cards withdrawing for several students.
Its the norm in Madonna , the school is so dull not to have approached atleast one bank to have even 1 Functional Mobile ATM in the school.

Even while serving at Ogun state, there was a mobile ATM in camp how much more a University with much more student. That school Management is too dull and archaic in thinking

Re: Festus Disappears With ATM Cards Of Madonna University Students by Shugahhh: 7:04pm On Aug 23, 2017
Just look at yourselves, so quick to judge. Do you know the circumstances??... You know open ur mouths and say what pleases you... When ur time comes, may u also be judged.... Festus, wehdone sahh, they are scattered all over make sure u hide well cuz u will be found... You know the way.. Let the games begin smiley
Re: Festus Disappears With ATM Cards Of Madonna University Students by Shugahhh: 7:11pm On Aug 23, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

just because the school makes STUPID rules, and these deluded students followed them, does NOT make this any less STUPID!!!

FIRST of all, giving you pin to a stranger is the dumbest thing to do, and SECOND that person could simply clone your card, then give you your card back, then wait a few weeks and EMPTY your bank account (and you wouldnt know who did it). if that aint the most STUPID thing to do by these deluded sheep, then i dont know what is.

Just negodu this one, u call the students deluded for following rules. My dear it is not their fault that ur uncircumcised brain is pointlessly empty even having said they were left with no choice. If u dont have ur information correctly, nna shut up
Re: Festus Disappears With ATM Cards Of Madonna University Students by Shugahhh: 7:14pm On Aug 23, 2017
dacovajnr:
Hehehehe! If I talk say Butty Children no dey get sense now them go say otherwise... grin..Festus na correct Street wey no dull himself..he don don show dem mumu pikin wetin street be..

The difference btw Butty pikins n Street pikin be say the former get money but no brain while the latter get brain to take collect money from the former

Ogbeni shut up, see this one feeling like street pikin...if u dont know ur facts right, u mechie onu
Re: Festus Disappears With ATM Cards Of Madonna University Students by dacovajnr: 7:25pm On Aug 23, 2017
Shugahhh:

Ogbeni shut up, see this one feeling like street pikin...if u dont know ur facts right, u mechie onu
See painment. Point of correction..I'm not feeling like street pikin but a street pikin to the core!!!...i dunno how to to address you as your gender could not be ascertained. Therefore, transgendered lo ku danu! angry

Re: Festus Disappears With ATM Cards Of Madonna University Students by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:26pm On Aug 23, 2017
Shugahhh:

Just negodu this one, u call the students deluded for following rules. My dear it is not their fault that ur uncircumcised brain is pointlessly empty even having said they were left with no choice. If u dont have ur information correctly, nna shut up

if you sound like a DONKEY, act like a DONKEY by following DONKEY rules... then dont be upset to be called exactly what you are... aka a fukcing DONKEY

nobody has the right to ask for your card and pin, therefore it is not only stupid but also ILLEGAL to do so... now, only a DONKEY would gladly accept to do so.
Re: Festus Disappears With ATM Cards Of Madonna University Students by Angelovic96: 9:22pm On Aug 23, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

ARRANT NONSENSE!!!

have you been to Madonna University before?
if yes You will understand
if no do you have any relative or friends in that school?
if yes ask them to explain to you how enjoying and sweet that school may be!
if no visit the school and spend one week
Re: Festus Disappears With ATM Cards Of Madonna University Students by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:29pm On Aug 23, 2017
Angelovic96:

have you been to Madonna University before?
if yes You will understand
if no do you have any relative or friends in that school?
if yes ask them to explain to you how enjoying and sweet that school may be!
if no visit the school and spend one week

the above in bold is the reason why so many donkeys get blindly defrauded... here is a clue: if you need to hand over your cards and pin to strangers (in order to get cash), then that school is rubbish!!!!
Re: Festus Disappears With ATM Cards Of Madonna University Students by Damfostopper(m): 11:32pm On Aug 23, 2017
stewpid private unis everywhere in naija
Re: Festus Disappears With ATM Cards Of Madonna University Students by poseidon12: 12:51am On Aug 24, 2017
They deserve what they are getting 100%. Fools.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

161 students bag first class from Nigerian Law School — highest ever / Nursing Students Admitted Into Nigerian Universities 2022 / OAU Students Union President Denies The Purchase Of Bus With 3millon Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.