Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,142 members, 7,953,521 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:55 PM

Nigeria's Unity Is Threatened...allow Biafra, Others Go - Arewa Youths Beg Buhar - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's Unity Is Threatened...allow Biafra, Others Go - Arewa Youths Beg Buhar (595 Views)

Please Deliver Us From Akeredolu, Ondo Youths Beg Tinubu / 'Saraki Must Go': Arewa Youths Protest In Kano (Photos) / Allow Biafra, Oduduwa, Others Referendum - Arewa Youths Beg Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria's Unity Is Threatened...allow Biafra, Others Go - Arewa Youths Beg Buhar by PurityPhils(m): 10:03am On Aug 23, 2017
The Arewa Youth Coalition has faulted a part of President Muhammadu Buhari's Monday broadcast where he said ' Nigeria’s unity is settled and not negotiable'.

The group noted that the unity of the country is being threatened and as such the government should conduct a referendum to provide an exit door for those who do not want to be part of Nigeria.

ALEDEH recalls that the development is coming at the time the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu is calling for a referendum even as Femi Fani-Kayode, a former Minister of the federation has also said that the Oduduwa Republic will emerge should Biafra Republic be created.

The National Chairman of the coalition, Alhaji Yerima Shettima, made this call on Tuesday while addressing reporters at a town hall meeting for the North East geopolitical zone which took place in Gombe state, northeast Nigeria.

Reacting to the President's statement, Yerima noted the Mr. Buhari should have taken some time to have a clear review of situations in the country after spending 103 days abroad.

According to him, “The president just came back from his medical vocation. In normal circumstances, one should have expected him to take some time to have a clear review of situations in the country after spending 103 days abroad.

Read More:https://aledeh.com/nigerias-unity-is-threatened-allow-biafra-others-go-arewa-youths-beg-buhari/

Re: Nigeria's Unity Is Threatened...allow Biafra, Others Go - Arewa Youths Beg Buhar by taylor88(m): 10:04am On Aug 23, 2017
lol
Re: Nigeria's Unity Is Threatened...allow Biafra, Others Go - Arewa Youths Beg Buhar by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 23, 2017
I'm not for rancour
Re: Nigeria's Unity Is Threatened...allow Biafra, Others Go - Arewa Youths Beg Buhar by Evablizin(f): 10:14am On Aug 23, 2017
grin
Re: Nigeria's Unity Is Threatened...allow Biafra, Others Go - Arewa Youths Beg Buhar by LUGBE: 10:29am On Aug 23, 2017
I am really happy for this demand, i hope the hard ear man will hear
Re: Nigeria's Unity Is Threatened...allow Biafra, Others Go - Arewa Youths Beg Buhar by Deji124(m): 10:30am On Aug 23, 2017
Once in a decade the arewa youth says something sensiblegrin
Re: Nigeria's Unity Is Threatened...allow Biafra, Others Go - Arewa Youths Beg Buhar by GMBuhari: 11:04am On Aug 23, 2017
Dan Dan daaaannnn
Re: Nigeria's Unity Is Threatened...allow Biafra, Others Go - Arewa Youths Beg Buhar by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:16am On Aug 23, 2017
Beautiful nonsense.
Re: Nigeria's Unity Is Threatened...allow Biafra, Others Go - Arewa Youths Beg Buhar by aolawale025: 11:27am On Aug 23, 2017
I foresee a constitutional conference before 2019. The structure has to change
Re: Nigeria's Unity Is Threatened...allow Biafra, Others Go - Arewa Youths Beg Buhar by perez100: 11:34am On Aug 23, 2017
I am surprised that up till now, many people have not realized that Nigeria can NEVER move forward as long as Tinubu's teeth remain rotten and stinking. many Nigerians are unable to read the handwriting on the wall that Tinubu dirty teeth are 'Mebilic Occultic Group Teeth.' I know them and he will die if he try to clean his teeth.

(1) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo Mocks Buhari After Rats Chased Him Out Of Office (video) / Court Of Appeal Upholds The Election Of Sen.magnus Abe / UN Asks FG To Investigate, Prosecute Hate Speech Against Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.