Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,988 members, 7,835,314 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Asari Mocks Buhari: Rat Chased The Lion King Out Of Office - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Mocks Buhari: Rat Chased The Lion King Out Of Office (803 Views)

Arrest Of Nasir Danu At UK Airport: PDP Mocks Buhari’s Presidency / PDP Mocks Buhari Over Flopped North Central Rally / This Fine Picture Of PMB & Wife Go Pain Them - Joe Igbokwe Mocks Buhari 'Haters' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asari Mocks Buhari: Rat Chased The Lion King Out Of Office by PMBNG(m): 10:51am On Aug 23, 2017
THE former militant leader, Asari Dokubo, has on Wednesday mocked president Buhari over what his SSA on Media & Publicity, Mr Garba Shehu said yesterday about his office and rat.

Recall that Garba Shehu was quoted to have said yesterday that the office of Mr. President has been attacked and some valuable items destroyed by rat. As such the president will be working from his office at home.

According to Dokubo, “It is a shame to Nigeria to report Buhari’s rat incident to BBC”,

“They told us that the lion king is coming to chase out hyenas and other animals, little wonder did we know that rat took the challenge and chased him out of his office.

“When my friend told me that the rat incident was reported by BBC, I was ashamed of Nigeria”.

http://www.socialtimesng.net/2017/08/asari-buhari-rat-chased-lion-king-office/
Re: Asari Mocks Buhari: Rat Chased The Lion King Out Of Office by taylor88(m): 10:51am On Aug 23, 2017
lol
Re: Asari Mocks Buhari: Rat Chased The Lion King Out Of Office by PMBNG(m): 10:52am On Aug 23, 2017
grin
Re: Asari Mocks Buhari: Rat Chased The Lion King Out Of Office by BiafranBushBoy: 11:10am On Aug 23, 2017
smh
Re: Asari Mocks Buhari: Rat Chased The Lion King Out Of Office by Barfibassey(m): 11:26am On Aug 23, 2017
Thank God you know he's a lion king.
Re: Asari Mocks Buhari: Rat Chased The Lion King Out Of Office by Jirate(m): 11:43am On Aug 23, 2017
“When my friend told me that the rat incident was reported by BBC, I was ashamed of Nigeria”.
embarassed

Me, I am Ashamed of Buhari and APC, Not Nigeria.

Re: Asari Mocks Buhari: Rat Chased The Lion King Out Of Office by Jirate(m): 11:47am On Aug 23, 2017
Barfibassey:
Thank God you know he's a lion king.

Lion King that mere Rats and Cockroaches have Chased away from Office, abeg go Faint for Bush.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asari Mocks Buhari: Rat Chased The Lion King Out Of Office by Barfibassey(m): 12:36pm On Aug 23, 2017
Jirate:

Lion King that mere Rats and Cockroaches have Chased away from Office, abeg go Faint for Bush.
lion king.
Re: Asari Mocks Buhari: Rat Chased The Lion King Out Of Office by aolawale025: 12:40pm On Aug 23, 2017
It would have been funny if it weren't so tragic. Nigeria is now a butt of jokes world-wide

(1) (Reply)

Someone Shared This About Sule Lamido / How Adams Oshomole Embezzled $450M During His Tenure as Governor / Gov. Bello:i Will Deal With Traditional Ruler That Don’t Support Fulani Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.