Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,231 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Lady Accuses RCCG Of Refusing To Return 24.4m Proceeds Of Fraud - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lady Accuses RCCG Of Refusing To Return 24.4m Proceeds Of Fraud (28317 Views)

Lady Accuses RCCG Of Refusing To Return N24.7m Proceeds Of Fraud / Ovie Okorodudu, Christ Embassy Pastor, Accused Of Fraud On Facebook (Pics) / Nigerian Lady Accuses RCCG Of Refusing To Return N24.7m Proceeds Of Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Accuses RCCG Of Refusing To Return 24.4m Proceeds Of Fraud by Aplaudez(m): 2:58pm On Aug 23, 2017
Not so niqqa ! a whole RCCG! it's pathetic!
Re: Lady Accuses RCCG Of Refusing To Return 24.4m Proceeds Of Fraud by mfm04622: 2:59pm On Aug 23, 2017
faithscharms:
Hmm but legally the church does not owe anything to the police or any other person cos it was a gift from another party so they are not obliged to pay back except for good morals sha

Let your friend kidnap someone and dash you part of the proceeds. If Police come, just tell them you don't owe them anything and see what they will do to you

2 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses RCCG Of Refusing To Return 24.4m Proceeds Of Fraud by doctokwus: 3:00pm On Aug 23, 2017
ecoeco:
cacophonous illiterates

So if a member of a church defrauds u in a personal business arrangement of which d church is not aware nd he donates to the church frm it

D church will come nd pay u abi?

If na like that me in this Nigeria

I hav lost over 15000 to Nigerian conductors running away with my change

I hav lost 3 phones 2 laptops to bona fide Nigerian citizens worth approximately #800,000

Oya Buhari come nd pay me they are ur citizens nd de pay tax

Nonsense
Adulterated fools

#Eco99#
This one too now thinks he has posted something sensible!
Re: Lady Accuses RCCG Of Refusing To Return 24.4m Proceeds Of Fraud by Afritop(m): 3:00pm On Aug 23, 2017
THE CHURCH DID NOT EVEN QUESTION THE SOURCE OF THE AMOUNT, WHETHER IT IS FRAUD, YAHOO OR RITUAL MONEY. THEY JUST ACCEPT THE MONEY GBAM! LIKE THAT.
Re: Lady Accuses RCCG Of Refusing To Return 24.4m Proceeds Of Fraud by MEILYN(m): 3:03pm On Aug 23, 2017
akins177:
. correct.....u get brain
No, una two no get brain. I wonder where they picked you two from. It's unfortunate that we have people like you in our country.

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses RCCG Of Refusing To Return 24.4m Proceeds Of Fraud by mowapa(m): 3:06pm On Aug 23, 2017
ecoeco:
cacophonous illiterates

So if a member of a church defrauds u in a personal business arrangement of which d church is not aware nd he donates to the church frm it

I hav lost 3 phones 2 laptops to bona fide Nigerian citizens worth approximately #800,000

Nonsense
Adulterated fools

In this situation, the donation is a proceed of fraud and should be refunded.
The receiver of stolen goods is as guilty as the thief
#Eco99#
Re: Lady Accuses RCCG Of Refusing To Return 24.4m Proceeds Of Fraud by greatermax77(m): 3:10pm On Aug 23, 2017
:

You are wrong bros, in a case of fraud under investigation, the investigators will trace where & what the proceed are used for & recover same.
If a level 10 civil servant with monthly pay of #160,000 brings tithe of #24.4 million to a pastor, if he is not greedy, money concious & matrialistic should ask the member where he get the money from

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses RCCG Of Refusing To Return 24.4m Proceeds Of Fraud by godwin120alex: 3:11pm On Aug 23, 2017
If this is true, it means that the church has erred

2 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses RCCG Of Refusing To Return 24.4m Proceeds Of Fraud by otunbakolawole(m): 3:27pm On Aug 23, 2017
Hey bros, the church should cooperate with the police fully about this investigation. If its even true the accused confessed, the church should refund the monies. Its only right.
ecoeco:
cacophonous illiterates

Nonsense
Adulterated fools

#Eco99#

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses RCCG Of Refusing To Return 24.4m Proceeds Of Fraud by phlopholly: 3:40pm On Aug 23, 2017
To address some shallow minds here;
1, The Church/any Church cannot return the said money because the police wrote them claiming it is fraud proceeds. The case should be taken to a competent court, and when investigated and found to be true, the court will write the Church and the money can be returned. If not, anyone can just wake up and claim he or she was defrauded and get police backing to refund their lies.
2, The pastor or head of the church is usually not present when you are paying your tithe. Nothing concern pastor or God with money wey you steal, come dey pay tithe inside. God will not come down from His throne and reject your tithe, before you even pay it, it has been rejected. There will be no record whatsoever of such payment in heaven. I remember paying some money into the church account because I knew the money wasn't clean and I did not want to spend it and I could not return it, so I gave it to the church, knowing fully well, there was no blessing attached to that.
Re: Lady Accuses RCCG Of Refusing To Return 24.4m Proceeds Of Fraud by phlopholly: 3:46pm On Aug 23, 2017
otunbakolawole:
Hey bros, the church should cooperate with the police fully about this investigation. If its even true the accused confessed, the church should refund the monies. Its only right.
Any evidence of such confession?
Let them go to court and probably involve the efcc.
I believe in the Redeemed Church, if there is a truth in this matter, the money will be returned.
Besides, na just police report we see. The police does not have such power to order a body to make or return payments. Only the court can.
Re: Lady Accuses RCCG Of Refusing To Return 24.4m Proceeds Of Fraud by pimpo: 3:47pm On Aug 23, 2017
ecoeco:
cacophonous illiterates

Nonsense
Adulterated fools

#Eco99#

I truly feel for you. May God have mercy on you. You do not even know the religion you practice.

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses RCCG Of Refusing To Return 24.4m Proceeds Of Fraud by phlopholly: 3:52pm On Aug 23, 2017
greatermax77:
:

You are wrong bros, in a case of fraud under investigation, the investigators will trace where & what the proceed are used for & recover same.
If a level 10 civil servant with monthly pay of #160,000 brings tithe of #24.4 million to a pastor, if he is not greedy, money concious & matrialistic should ask the member where he get the money from
Bros, these things don't work this way. You don't hand the pastor your tithe, so the pastor may possibly not know who made such payment. In the event that the pastor knows who made such payment and even invites such fellow to question him or her about the payment, and the fellow says he or she was awarded a contract and that's the tithe from the contract, should the pastor demand the contract papers for confirmation?
Re: Lady Accuses RCCG Of Refusing To Return 24.4m Proceeds Of Fraud by cantok(m): 3:54pm On Aug 23, 2017
ecoeco:
cacophonous illiterates So if a member of a church defrauds u in a personal business arrangement of which d church is not aware nd he donates to the church frm it D church will come nd pay u abi? If na like that me in this Nigeria I hav lost over 15000 to Nigerian conductors running away with my change I hav lost 3 phones 2 laptops to bona fide Nigerian citizens worth approximately #800,000 Oya Buhari come nd pay me they are ur citizens nd de pay tax NonsenseAdulterated fools #Eco99#
Return the money first or you are a thief.

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses RCCG Of Refusing To Return 24.4m Proceeds Of Fraud by cantok(m): 3:58pm On Aug 23, 2017
jamace:
Haba, somebody paid N24.4m into church account and the church didn't care to know the donor and his occupation?

It is finished! Church is the abode of corruption.
No mind them

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses RCCG Of Refusing To Return 24.4m Proceeds Of Fraud by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 23, 2017
When Magu enter the matter, some fools will say its Islamic persecution of the church....smh angry

2 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses RCCG Of Refusing To Return 24.4m Proceeds Of Fraud by belindar: 4:11pm On Aug 23, 2017
ecoeco:
cacophonous illiterates

Nonsense
Adulterated fools

#Eco99#

But had it been the money was paid to an individual the person would have been arrested and he/she will be made to refund the money. So what is the difference btw an individual receiving the money and an organization receiving the money.
If it is in advance country, all the owner of the account that the money is traced to will be in problem.mind you the accuse confesses who he gave the money to and it can be traced to the said account. I know wat I'm talking abt So just keep quiet.

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses RCCG Of Refusing To Return 24.4m Proceeds Of Fraud by olufemi7onifade: 4:30pm On Aug 23, 2017
What if it is a stolen car and he donates it to the church, will the church still keep the car? i think the police will track d car to d church and retrieve it. Same as the money, there should follow d money, Freez the account and retrieve the money failure to do so she should go to court and seek am injunction to d account. The money is a proceed of crime and should be returned to its original owner.
Re: Lady Accuses RCCG Of Refusing To Return 24.4m Proceeds Of Fraud by KAYD007(m): 4:32pm On Aug 23, 2017
Lexusgs430:
The person used her money to sow numerous seeds. How is that RCCG's fault ?

The pesin don kuku commit suicide ............. CASE CLOSED ...............

Its a crime because the so called numerous seeds sowed was proceeds from a criminal act.. of which the police has traced to one of the church accounts and have written to the church accordingly. The church should not been seen as receiver of stolen properties and therefore have the moral obligation to return the said funds. Should they not, every thing they have ever preach about is false and on false foundation.

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses RCCG Of Refusing To Return 24.4m Proceeds Of Fraud by greatman247(m): 4:46pm On Aug 23, 2017
MyNewJackeT:
Why is this in front page, the English in that petition is not even correct,

Mynd44 lalasticlala

Na English no correct we want chop? E make sense if e enter front page. The English don't have to be correct to make front page cos in the first place English is not our own, so long we fit comprehend what the content of the petition contains, that is all that matters. Let RCCG speak up so that the general public must know the truth so justice can be done.

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses RCCG Of Refusing To Return 24.4m Proceeds Of Fraud by fxskye: 4:47pm On Aug 23, 2017
deeway200:
I dont believe all these stories again. This is a plan to make people hate churches but we are stronger

hmm..... If your claim is right, I believe the applicant understood than you know
Re: Lady Accuses RCCG Of Refusing To Return 24.4m Proceeds Of Fraud by rhektor(m): 4:47pm On Aug 23, 2017
Flexherbal:
Churches these days lay too much emphasis on money, instead of LOVE.

Did you read the article before commenting?

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses RCCG Of Refusing To Return 24.4m Proceeds Of Fraud by ayamprecious: 4:49pm On Aug 23, 2017
akeenalee:

where is the sense in what he said. Use your brain or sleep wake up then read again.

Re: Lady Accuses RCCG Of Refusing To Return 24.4m Proceeds Of Fraud by rhektor(m): 4:49pm On Aug 23, 2017
Aplaudez:
I still don't believe this!

RCCG... impossible!

If you read the article you would not say this. Besides rccg had no business with the lady I wonder why she decided to get the church involved in her business with whoever she claim to have duped her.
Re: Lady Accuses RCCG Of Refusing To Return 24.4m Proceeds Of Fraud by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 23, 2017
Church and fraud like bread and tea !
Re: Lady Accuses RCCG Of Refusing To Return 24.4m Proceeds Of Fraud by fxskye: 4:50pm On Aug 23, 2017
greatman247:

Na English no correct we want chop? E make sense if e enter front page. The English don't have to be correct to make front page cos in the first place English is not our own, so long we fit comprehend what the content of the petition contains, that is all that matters. Let RCCG speak up so that the general public must know the truth so justice can be done.

O She........ na that comprehension some of them lack.

The applicant should approach EFFC in order to "redeem" the seed sowed .
Re: Lady Accuses RCCG Of Refusing To Return 24.4m Proceeds Of Fraud by Lexusgs430: 5:33pm On Aug 23, 2017
KAYD007:

Its a crime because the so called numerous seeds sowed was proceeds from a criminal act.. of which the police has traced to one of the church accounts and have written to the church accordingly. The church should not been seen as receiver of stolen properties and therefore have the moral obligation to return the said funds. Should they not, every thing they have ever preach about is false and on false foundation.

It could easily be from another source. Let's ask the man to confirm the truth...........

O no, his already dead.............

NPF, should trace all our money in RCCG's account, placed by our polithiefcians.....
Re: Lady Accuses RCCG Of Refusing To Return 24.4m Proceeds Of Fraud by stevecantrell: 5:34pm On Aug 23, 2017
CoCoLav:
I am more interested in how she got the 100 million

Now this is a comment !
Re: Lady Accuses RCCG Of Refusing To Return 24.4m Proceeds Of Fraud by BluntBoy(m): 5:42pm On Aug 23, 2017
Adeboye, Oyedepo, and all the other wolves in the body of Christ, the Lord has asked me to tell you to repent. You have decided to elevate yourselves and make merchandise of the gospel. The day of judgement is coming. You brood of vipers, the Lord can't be fooled. You have built wealth in the midst of poverty. You have robbed the flock and made yourselves very rich. You will answer for this on judgment day. For introducing strange doctrines and using the promise of earthly wealth to deceive many, you shall answer for every man you lead into hell with your greed and excess love for material possessions and power. Except I am not of God will you not answer for your wickedness, greed and selfishness. And not to forget those who steal just so they can give to the useless buildings that you call Church, you will answer when you stand before the throne of the Father.
Re: Lady Accuses RCCG Of Refusing To Return 24.4m Proceeds Of Fraud by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 23, 2017
Am I the only one seeing the grammar written by the so called Law Firm. Is that a real law firm? Are they real Lawyers ?

Please read the petition and see what Im saying. Very bad construction of English.

I believe these people are just another Otobo gang wanting to dent the image of the church.

If you were duped that much why cant you afford a real Lawyer.

Is anyone getting my point?
Re: Lady Accuses RCCG Of Refusing To Return 24.4m Proceeds Of Fraud by zoedew: 6:47pm On Aug 23, 2017
What manner of Lawyer(s) wrote this petition to the police!
Re: Lady Accuses RCCG Of Refusing To Return 24.4m Proceeds Of Fraud by An2elect2(f): 7:01pm On Aug 23, 2017
BluntBoy:
Adeboye, Oyedepo, and all the other wolves in the body of Christ, the Lord has asked me to tell you to repent. You have decided to elevate yourselves and make merchandise of the gospel. The day of judgement is coming. You brood of vipers, the Lord can't be fooled. You have built wealth in the midst of poverty. You have robbed the flock and made yourselves very rich. You will answer for this on judgment day. For introducing strange doctrines and using the promise of earthly wealth to deceive many, you shall answer for every man you lead into hell with your greed and excess love for material possessions and power. Except I am not of God will you not answer for your wickedness, greed and selfishness. And not to forget those who steal just so they can give to the useless buildings that you call Church, you will answer when you stand before the throne of the Father.
Jude 1:4
For certain individuals whose condemnation was written about long ago
have secretly slipped in among you. They are ungodly people, who pervert the grace of our God into a license for immorality and deny Jesus Christ our only Sovereign and Lord.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Experience Lagos 2018: Don Moen, Kirk Franklin, Others Set To Visit Nigeria / Famous Rosary Miracles (for Believers). / Benson Idahosa's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.