Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,518 members, 7,812,605 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive (135506 Views)

Davido & His Baby Mama, Chioma, Party Hard After His London 02 Show / COVID-19: Davido And Chioma — Lovely Timeline Photos / Covid-19 : Davido's Wife Chioma Finally Speaks From Isolation (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by Legits(f): 8:54pm On Mar 27, 2020
News reaching us now is that Davido baby mama and mother of his son Chioma's tests positive for Coronavirus.
The artiste himself reveal the news through his official Twitter handle this evening

"Hey everyone ! I came back recently from America after cancelling tour. My fiancé Chioma also came back from London recently with our baby. We had no symptoms and still both feel perfectly fine but because of our recent travel history we decided to take ourselves and our alll

Hey everyone ! I came back recently from America after cancelling tour. My fiancé Chioma also came back from London recently with our baby. We had no symptoms and still both feel perfectly fine but because of our recent travel history we decided to take ourselves and our all close associates we’ve come in recent contact with for the COVID-19 test on the 25th of March. Unfortunately, my fiancé’s results came back positive while all 31 others tested have come back negative including our baby. We are however doing perfectly fine and she is even still yet to show any symptoms whatsoever. She is now being quarantined and I have also gone into full self isolation for the minimum 14 days. I want to use this opportunity to thank you all for your endless love and prayers in advance and to urge everyone to please stay at home as we control the spread of this virus! Together we can beat this!
Love, D ❤️
https://twitter.com/davido/status/1243626202587369474?s=19

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by lovemoi2(f): 8:58pm On Mar 27, 2020
Wish her quick recovery

592 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by Siberia01(m): 8:59pm On Mar 27, 2020
grin

na Naira Marley and his stupid marlians
remain..

414 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by Dominatrix(f): 8:59pm On Mar 27, 2020
Wow, shocked
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by Firstlady25: 9:00pm On Mar 27, 2020
Wish her quick recovery.

Please how can I start a sanitizer business, what are the budget I should have in mind. Heard its trending now as more Nigerians are getting infected meaning more business

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by sLentlover7778(m): 9:01pm On Mar 27, 2020
Speechless.. Nothing's left to say.. but to give thanks to God for not allowing my travel plans to work out.. grin grin grin

127 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by donbachi(m): 9:01pm On Mar 27, 2020
I dont even know what and who to believe again.

65 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by viccipedia: 9:02pm On Mar 27, 2020
Corona is no respecter of class and status. It better keeps getting people who can fund its treatment. Nigeria remains a joke. Our prayers are with Davido

154 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by smile11s(m): 9:03pm On Mar 27, 2020
This is serious

Looks like this virus is attacking the rich and traveled people for now before it spreads to poor Nigerians .

I wish Davido and his family the best in this hard time

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by Vyolet(f): 9:04pm On Mar 27, 2020
I just heard this on channelstv.
I pray she recovers soonest.
Thank God little Ifeanyi is negative, I can't imagine kids going through this kind of pain.
Stay safe everyone.

207 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by emerich(m): 9:04pm On Mar 27, 2020
God heal her, it's not a life sentence bro...

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by 0coded80: 9:05pm On Mar 27, 2020
The covikk one-nine is really given a great concern.
for federal government to open stadiums and nysc camps, it means, the virus have really gone far, they are only hiding the truth to the public.

97 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:05pm On Mar 27, 2020
I hope Davido isn't doing this just to trend

I pray she's healed if true in Jesus name, Amen

206 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by jom4real007(m): 9:06pm On Mar 27, 2020
Lord have mercy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by Catalyst4real: 9:06pm On Mar 27, 2020
The world is ending, and it's happening in slow motion

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by GOFRONT(m): 9:08pm On Mar 27, 2020
And Buhari don't want to test Positive

124 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by iCauseTrouble: 9:08pm On Mar 27, 2020
Davido and his Dad be shouting Omo baba olowo and Baba olowo up and down without giving anything back to the society.... Every other billionaires in Nigeria has contributed one thing or the other to combat this deadly virus but nothing has been heard of the Adeleke's family. If na to dey gallivant up and down inside private jet now, them no go carry last

192 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by sarrki(m): 9:08pm On Mar 27, 2020
If Not Dat Our Trado-Herbal Doctors Are On Strike, Dey Would've Come Up With An Antidote Called "CORONA FLUSHER Or CORO M-5000"�

140 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by Barthley: 9:08pm On Mar 27, 2020
Now people will take the virus serious...

I bet more than hundred thousand don get d virus in Nigeria already..

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by ursullalinda(f): 9:09pm On Mar 27, 2020
Getting more serious......let's be more real and stay indoors.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by SlimBrawnie(f): 9:09pm On Mar 27, 2020
OMG. I wish them quick recovery. But if she's positive & has been breastfeeding her baby/having close contact with baby Ifeanyi, does that not mean.......
Tajbol4splend:

They tested the kid negative but I don't get how children seem immune to it
Chioma's immune system is very low as a result of breastfeeding, that's why it will be easier for her to get it. Children have stronger immune system, notice we've not heard much cases of children having Covid 19.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 27, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
Davido and his Dad be shouting Omo baba olowo and Baba olowo up and down without giving anything back to the society.... Empty barrels shocked

What have you and your father donated ? No pun intended

They made their money using their God given gift...

Y don't u query people like Dino and others who milked the country dry what they have donated

211 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by Fredlongs(m): 9:09pm On Mar 27, 2020
Ewo!
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by Garrieveryday: 9:09pm On Mar 27, 2020
It's getting messier

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by naijazee2: 9:09pm On Mar 27, 2020
God
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 27, 2020
Mogbe!

If a cure isn't found soon, the world may pay dearly for its damages.

... But what else could anyone pray for than TOTAL MERCY from the creator.
Wherever this supreme being is
Whatever caused this
Nature's bliss?
Please throw us a kiss.

Oh creator, most Nigerians are really sorry. Our forefathers taught us this way. We no dey hear word for here. Stay one place we no go sit. Na one beer parlour me sef dey now, infact one guy is saying "coronavirus no dey Nigeria"
Eenh, you sef hear am creator...
Na our way!

Common siddon for there, we no go gree. Be like say our wiring...

You just need to help us here, we dey hear how other countries wey no even get reach wetin Naija get sef dey do na!
Boss abeg, you see if we go about the way religious books take talk am, nobody go enter heaven, not even these people.
You See am so?

You too create universe in a way we never even explore 0.02%. Abeg no kill us now you'll need us there.
Just help us carry this coroguy commot, the guy dey vex.

You see how Nigerians dey Straight now, be like say everybody don dey get sense small small. Just take this one draw our ear.

The world is sorry, Everybody don dey learn.

#GoAwayCovid19

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by prince985(m): 9:09pm On Mar 27, 2020
grin
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by Masking: 9:09pm On Mar 27, 2020
shocked

So how does she nurse her baby now?

That pikin head strong sha

8 Likes

Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by simple250: 9:09pm On Mar 27, 2020
And davido was busy pressing her days back ..

12 Likes

Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by BUHARIGOQUENCH: 9:09pm On Mar 27, 2020
Good news and welcome development...More news like this will be highly appreciated...all this nonsense celebs that have no morality should get em..
May all the celebrities that have kept their voice silent towards the oppressed masses catch it one by one... grin grin grin

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by VillagePipu: 9:09pm On Mar 27, 2020
Stupid boy.
When she came back from the US a few days ago and people told her to go into voluntary isolation, she was busy flaunting breast and drinking in the club.

44 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) / Goldie Is Dead! / Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.