Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Photo Of The Man Who Killed His Wife In Gboko, Benue State - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo Of The Man Who Killed His Wife In Gboko, Benue State (39868 Views)

Cultists 'One Man Squad' Stoned To Death In Gboko, Benue (Graphic Photos) / 7 Fulani Men Burnt In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) / 3 Fulani Herdsmen Burnt To Death In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of The Man Who Killed His Wife In Gboko, Benue State by Kaybaba5(m): 6:00am On Aug 24, 2017
SaiNigeria:
Single ladies and guys will be here putting all the blame on the husband.

Only married men understand how frustrating and cantankerous wives can be sometimes.

Our prayer point should include having the grace and power to endure our wives because definitely, you must encounter it as a man. You will be forced to loose your cool one day.

To the husband, temptation came and you made your self available.... I feel for the kids.
Marriage is for men and not for guys .

This man has gone too far.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Man Who Killed His Wife In Gboko, Benue State by jrklinz: 6:16am On Aug 24, 2017
A life u cant create u took.
Re: Photo Of The Man Who Killed His Wife In Gboko, Benue State by bigdady9ja1(m): 6:22am On Aug 24, 2017
SaiNigeria:

Only married men understand how frustrating and cantankerous wives can be sometimes.

Our prayer point should include having the grace and power to endure our wives because definitely, you must encounter it as a man. You will be forced to loose your cool one day.

To the husband, temptation came and you made your self available.... I feel for the kids.

Well said bro, very well said!
Boyfriend & Girlfriend no be marriage @ALL!!!
Being married has its ultimate pressures especially, for both players.
Being a married man is HARDDDDDD WORK! I can tell you this with all certainty and I'm sure it's goes the same way for the wives.
Re: Photo Of The Man Who Killed His Wife In Gboko, Benue State by Coolgent(m): 6:43am On Aug 24, 2017
This is where i like Sharia law; eye for eye shikenan!
Re: Photo Of The Man Who Killed His Wife In Gboko, Benue State by kruusy: 6:52am On Aug 24, 2017
mentally insane man....what a pity for d young children... where do they go from here when dia mum is no more.....it will be very hard on them.....
women don't marry a man wu get uncontrollable hot temper....they fit kill
Re: Photo Of The Man Who Killed His Wife In Gboko, Benue State by kabawa(m): 6:56am On Aug 24, 2017
cosmatika:
This Benue ppl re very wicked. B4 I came here for service, I used to hear dat their girls give guys free of charge. But since I came here, both Idoma & Tiv gal, I nva see anyone pant. I can't wait to go bk to Lag wia Yemisi dey gimme steady

Are you normal
You think you sound funny right?
LUNATIC
Re: Photo Of The Man Who Killed His Wife In Gboko, Benue State by wiringdpt(m): 7:31am On Aug 24, 2017
You are sick
ecoeco:
Hmm

If Dats d husband

Den he has a poor taste in women cuz he could hav done beta

#Eco99#
Re: Photo Of The Man Who Killed His Wife In Gboko, Benue State by YelloweWest: 7:33am On Aug 24, 2017
SaiNigeria:

Trash talk. Would u say this if it was ur sister or daughter in the morgue?
The truth is BOTH PARTIES endure marriage!
You make it sound like it is only the man that tolerates, when in fact in most cases it is the man who is the first to find trouble and the woman is only reacting to the man's previous actions..

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Man Who Killed His Wife In Gboko, Benue State by fresherdanU: 9:26am On Aug 24, 2017
YOUR BRAIN IS UNDER YOUR FEET

ecoeco:
Hmm

If Dats d husband

#Eco99#
Re: Photo Of The Man Who Killed His Wife In Gboko, Benue State by eddieguru(m): 9:39am On Aug 24, 2017
what a world
Re: Photo Of The Man Who Killed His Wife In Gboko, Benue State by StKizitoOfPadua: 9:49am On Aug 24, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]
cosmatika:
This Benue ppl re very wicked. B4 I came here for service, I used to hear dat their girls give guys free of charge. But since I came here, both Idoma & Tiv gal, I nva see anyone pant. I can't wait to go bk to Lag wia Yemisi dey gimme steady

I am glad you came and saw how false our ladies are portrayed in your climes. A real Benue girl value herself. Is sound morally.
May ur disappointment multiplies bro
Re: Photo Of The Man Who Killed His Wife In Gboko, Benue State by ogbu80(m): 11:45am On Aug 24, 2017
Zoogeria
Re: Photo Of The Man Who Killed His Wife In Gboko, Benue State by Pearly255(f): 12:14pm On Aug 24, 2017
ecoeco:
Hmm

If Dats d husband

#Eco99#

You deserve to be shredded with a machine. Insane fool.
Re: Photo Of The Man Who Killed His Wife In Gboko, Benue State by Ibnjurayj(m): 3:58pm On Aug 24, 2017
SaiNigeria:

To those condemning me, I am in my late 20s and already married with a kid.

It takes only the grace of God to defeat the temptations to beat ones wife sometimes.
While fighting with someone or engaging your spouse physically, it's never one's intention to murder the other.

The wives that have been killing their husbands during fight, do you think it was intentional or as a result of the wife severally battering the husband??

But this guy here is a coward not a real man, imagine a man using axe and hammer on his wife?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South African Woman Drops Her Baby On The Floor To Beat Her Partner (Photo) / Indian Police Arrest Nigerian Man And His 52yrs Old Indian Girlfriend For Fraud / Scamming Gone Wrong Between 2 Bloggers. See Hilarious Chat.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.