Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,859 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

These Cars Have The Most Ridiculous Dashboards You Have Ever Seen - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / These Cars Have The Most Ridiculous Dashboards You Have Ever Seen (37921 Views)

Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals / Are These The Most Ridiculous Car Modifications You Have Ever Seen? (Photos) / Nigeria At 57: These Cars Have Rocked Nigerian Roads For The Past 57 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Cars Have The Most Ridiculous Dashboards You Have Ever Seen by Ajewealth123(m): 7:30am On Aug 24, 2017
AutoJoshNG:
Dashboards are very important in cars ,they have displays,guages,etc that helps us have full control of the car.

The latest cars nowadays have very beautiful and engaging dashboards ,with high-end technology integrated.But there are some dashboards that are just completely ridiculous and they look like they were built for aliens .

Lets see some of them,have fun !

This is the dash of a 1972 Maserati Boomerang concept.Just looking at this image alone makes me weak.

https://autojosh.com/cars-ridiculous-dashboards-ever-seen/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun
abeg wetin all these many many things dey do fa
Re: These Cars Have The Most Ridiculous Dashboards You Have Ever Seen by delli(m): 7:32am On Aug 24, 2017
No 1,2 ehhh
What happen na
Nd no 3 who told dem to do game there don't even get accident if not I just pity ur face
Re: These Cars Have The Most Ridiculous Dashboards You Have Ever Seen by wildchild02: 7:39am On Aug 24, 2017
Woooooooow

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION.
Re: These Cars Have The Most Ridiculous Dashboards You Have Ever Seen by Soulsymbol99: 7:40am On Aug 24, 2017
Looks like dat BACK TO THE FUTURE car grin
Re: These Cars Have The Most Ridiculous Dashboards You Have Ever Seen by asumo12: 7:44am On Aug 24, 2017
Honda Accord 2017 angry

Re: These Cars Have The Most Ridiculous Dashboards You Have Ever Seen by holluphemydavid(m): 8:25am On Aug 24, 2017
dis cars will be madden menh
Re: These Cars Have The Most Ridiculous Dashboards You Have Ever Seen by iamkingzlee(m): 8:27am On Aug 24, 2017
Wtf! Its a car not a plane
Re: These Cars Have The Most Ridiculous Dashboards You Have Ever Seen by Dexema(m): 8:38am On Aug 24, 2017
The paganism dash is a total fail, even spaceship controls aren't supposed to be that complicated.

Re: These Cars Have The Most Ridiculous Dashboards You Have Ever Seen by NemzySeries(m): 8:41am On Aug 24, 2017
see dat pagani h Citroen dashboard like gas cooker
Re: These Cars Have The Most Ridiculous Dashboards You Have Ever Seen by NemzySeries(m): 8:45am On Aug 24, 2017
OboOlora:
Include Toyota Yaris!
dat motor dashboard can vex me ehnnnn
Re: These Cars Have The Most Ridiculous Dashboards You Have Ever Seen by calabardick(m): 8:46am On Aug 24, 2017
what? I can't imagine such dash in 2012 Pagani Huayra, crazy
Re: These Cars Have The Most Ridiculous Dashboards You Have Ever Seen by musa7m(m): 9:17am On Aug 24, 2017
Donald3d:
eya ,NEpa abeg give oga light ,i can borrow you 5 hours light ,we don get light for here for almost 1 week straight without blinking for a second ,them dey take am like 5times a month and e no dey teh before dem bring am back.
wic area you dey stay...how much be one year rent for 3 rooms for your area
Re: These Cars Have The Most Ridiculous Dashboards You Have Ever Seen by chuckdee4(m): 9:23am On Aug 24, 2017
AutoJoshNG:

As beautiful as the exterior of the 2012 Pagani Huayra is, this is the kind of confusing dashboard and steering wheel they decided to put inside.SMH

Have you seen any other ridiculous dashboard ?

Kindly share it with us.

By Donald3d

This was designed in 2012?
Dear Lord
Re: These Cars Have The Most Ridiculous Dashboards You Have Ever Seen by larrypourl(m): 9:31am On Aug 24, 2017
OboOlora:
Include Toyota Yaris!

You're right bro. same with one geely product like that. Very annoying dashboard
Re: These Cars Have The Most Ridiculous Dashboards You Have Ever Seen by ExInferis(m): 9:37am On Aug 24, 2017
Formula 1 cars have the entire dash on the steering wheel.

Re: These Cars Have The Most Ridiculous Dashboards You Have Ever Seen by Kebreal92(m): 9:50am On Aug 24, 2017
Donald3d:
eya ,NEpa abeg give oga light ,i can borrow you 5 hours light ,we don get light for here for almost 1 week straight without blinking for a second ,them dey take am like 5times a month and e no dey teh before dem bring am back.

are u at Kaduna?
Re: These Cars Have The Most Ridiculous Dashboards You Have Ever Seen by VastfinderBlog(m): 10:00am On Aug 24, 2017
AutoJoshNG:

You are looking at the dash of a Citroen Xenia Concept (1981).I am really confused ,I don’t know what to say about this one.
Re: These Cars Have The Most Ridiculous Dashboards You Have Ever Seen by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 24, 2017
Cool
Re: These Cars Have The Most Ridiculous Dashboards You Have Ever Seen by YesNoMaybe: 11:50am On Aug 24, 2017
AutoJoshNG:

When the owner of the company says “Design something that is spacious and user friendly” and the designer tried too hard to impress his oga.

And its quite disappointing that this is an Aston Martin Lagonda 1984.

Disappointing?
What are you talking about? This baby right here is an eternal classic!
Re: These Cars Have The Most Ridiculous Dashboards You Have Ever Seen by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 24, 2017
The era of these cars, seat belt is paramount cos those crappy lookin dashboards can't contain airbags,except for that Pagani...
Re: These Cars Have The Most Ridiculous Dashboards You Have Ever Seen by iluvdonjazzy: 12:44pm On Aug 24, 2017
very very ridiculous
Re: These Cars Have The Most Ridiculous Dashboards You Have Ever Seen by jc4real(m): 12:46pm On Aug 24, 2017
I'm sure anyone who can understand the 2012 pagani's dashboard can fly a plane because it sure looks like a cockpit to me.

Re: These Cars Have The Most Ridiculous Dashboards You Have Ever Seen by timifakay(m): 1:32pm On Aug 24, 2017
So Yaris and 2007 Primera dashboard dey learn work
Re: These Cars Have The Most Ridiculous Dashboards You Have Ever Seen by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 24, 2017
Origin:
No 7 is quite cool. Most of the controls are for a\c and the guages are tilted towards the driver.

No. 8 too loud and brassy. Probably made in Texas. grin

Cool designs when you consider they date back to the 80s. Most would have bought those cars because of their unique designs.

Actually no 8, the Pagani Huayra was not made in the 80's. That dash has been there since 2012 till date and it is one of the most beautiful instrument cluster u can find in a car. Carbon fibre and glass everywhere.

Re: These Cars Have The Most Ridiculous Dashboards You Have Ever Seen by Sleekdude4u(m): 3:50pm On Aug 24, 2017
Does dash board are only seen in the cartoon
Re: These Cars Have The Most Ridiculous Dashboards You Have Ever Seen by tck2000(m): 11:34am On Jul 17, 2019
lofty900:
just pray never to get acciodent with dis kind of dashboard, ur face will scatter beyond recognition
lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

2 Men Towing Car On Cart Truck (Video + Photos) / Photos Of The All New 2019 Mercedes Benz G Class Revealed Ahead Of Its Debut / N153m KLASSEN Mercedes-benz Viano Limousin Luxury Office Van (photos & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.