Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,314 members, 7,954,259 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:37 PM

Area Boys And Okada Riders Clash In Lagos. One Dead, Others Injured - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Area Boys And Okada Riders Clash In Lagos. One Dead, Others Injured (35701 Views)

Hausa Motorcyclists And "Area Boys" Clash In Ipaja, Lagos, One Dead (Photos) / Iyana Ipaja: Okada Riders Clash With Police Over Ban In Lagos / Gunshots As Police, Okada And Keke Riders Clash In Ijora Lagos Over Ban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Area Boys And Okada Riders Clash In Lagos. One Dead, Others Injured by Akious2k2(m): 5:56pm On Aug 23, 2017
DWJOBScom:

I agree i haven't witnessed one but island touts are yet to make headlines in a long while
Then dat confirms what I said earlier dat you are probably new in Lagos because there fight dey make headlines & news sef
Re: Area Boys And Okada Riders Clash In Lagos. One Dead, Others Injured by greatman247(m): 6:15pm On Aug 23, 2017
taylor88:
overcrowding and congestion is killing Lagos

the other day i went to mile2 looking for a bro who gv me his address from ph

I saw exactly 3 different person looking exactly like my brother

don't even know who to hug

grin grin grin grin
Re: Area Boys And Okada Riders Clash In Lagos. One Dead, Others Injured by filmyink(m): 6:24pm On Aug 23, 2017
Rest in Peace... RIP bro, so saad
Re: Area Boys And Okada Riders Clash In Lagos. One Dead, Others Injured by jy2kbeyond(m): 6:24pm On Aug 23, 2017
glosplendid:
Hmmmmm....that area boi is a CAPITAL IDIOT....how dare him slap his fellow man..for what nah.....and after that yeye toyin lawani will come and say yorubas are culture mannered...ejor crawling on the floor to greet doesn't mean you are well mannered...yesoooo..i know the area boi is a yoruba no doubt

You will remove all doubt from your readers with your comments embarassed
Re: Area Boys And Okada Riders Clash In Lagos. One Dead, Others Injured by Sagay212: 6:45pm On Aug 23, 2017
LMAO! mega city loading...A mega city with useless area boys shouting 'owo mi da' up and down. The useless govt is breaking peoples shops and houses in the name of turning lagos to mega city. they are banning okadas and people selling in traffic who are actually doing legit work to earn a living. but they ignore the agberos and area boys who are collecting free money from people who work hard, area boys who are stealing, raping and constituting a nuisance are allowed freedom, yet they are claiming mega city and shouting itesiwaju eko to the gullible followers. oshisko
Re: Area Boys And Okada Riders Clash In Lagos. One Dead, Others Injured by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 23, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
There was chaos earlier today at Egbeda, Alimosho area of Lagos State following a brawl between some area boys and commercial motorcycle operators, aka Okada in Egbeda market. The violent clash reportedly left at least one-person dead and several injured.

According to a report by Bounce News, the fight broke out when the Okada rider accidentally hit an Area boy . The area boy was said to have slapped the Okada man.

The Okada man was said to have returned the favour by slapping back. This angered all the area boys in the area who started attacking every Okada man they saw around.

In a reprisal, all the Okada riders within the area quickly mobilized against the area boys and a fight broke out.

Armed with stones and other dangerous weapons, it was free for all and everyone scampered to safety.

The only dead victim of the fracas was said to have received a fatal blow to his head when a stone was thrown.

Commercial activities have been grounded in the troubled spot as police have ordered all tricycle riders, also known as Keke Marwa, Okadas and commercial buses operating within the area, to vacate for their own safety.

https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/08/one-dead-many-injured-area-boys-okada-riders-clash-lagos-photos.html

If they list Lagos as one of the most unliveable places on earth, U pipo will start complaning
Re: Area Boys And Okada Riders Clash In Lagos. One Dead, Others Injured by Langbasa: 7:30pm On Aug 23, 2017
9jayes:
What of Yemoja on the Island?
or Ikota.
Re: Area Boys And Okada Riders Clash In Lagos. One Dead, Others Injured by EuroBoy007(m): 7:42pm On Aug 23, 2017
taylor88:
overcrowding and congestion is killing Lagos

the other day i went to mile2 looking for a bro who gv me his address from ph

I saw exactly 3 different person looking exactly like my brother

don't even know who to hug

shocked shocked shocked

How many bottles u drank wen u arrived in lagos b4 seeing​ 3 pipu dat looks like ur bro? grin
Re: Area Boys And Okada Riders Clash In Lagos. One Dead, Others Injured by babapressy(m): 8:59pm On Aug 23, 2017
Why
Re: Area Boys And Okada Riders Clash In Lagos. One Dead, Others Injured by Nobody: 2:18am On Aug 24, 2017
The Wild Wild West

So ewedu dey raise blood like this cheesy
Re: Area Boys And Okada Riders Clash In Lagos. One Dead, Others Injured by calabardick(m): 9:46am On Aug 28, 2017
DWJOBScom:
That's why living on the mainland is a no no no for me

I forbid mainland

1 Like

Re: Area Boys And Okada Riders Clash In Lagos. One Dead, Others Injured by DWJOBScom(m): 9:49am On Aug 28, 2017
calabardick:

I forbid mainland

finally we are 2

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

RRS Intercepts Bus Load Of Illegal Drugs (Arizona) In Lagos. / Gunmen Attack Imo Police Headquarters In Obowo, Kill 2 Policemen, Injure Others / Chukwuemeka Onyegbula Indicted For $340K Fraud In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.