Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,393 members, 7,815,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome (48119 Views)

FFK Dines With Goodluck Jonathan, Mike Ozekhome & Family (photo) / Why Is Mike Ozekhome Laughing Even After Atiku Lost At Supreme Court? / Fayose At EFCC: Deji Adeyanju And Mike Ozekhome Speak. See Reactions (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome by Splashme: 3:57pm On Aug 23, 2017
Daily Post Nigeria

Buhari’s presidency the worst ever – Ozekhome explodes over ‘rats invasion’Published on

August 23, 2017 By Wale Odunsi

Human rights lawyer, Mike Ozekhome (SAN) on Tuesday condemned the presidency for saying President Muhammadu Buhari would work from home because rats invaded his office.

Ozekhome said Buhari’s presidency carelessly disrespects Nigerians, describing it as the worst since amalgamation by Lord Lugard and his wife, Flora Shaw.

He said: “It is a very shameful and disgraceful statement that emanated from the presidency to the effect that PMB, after a whole 104 days abroad on medical grounds, cannot work from his office because of rats and rodents.

“So, a whole Julius Berger, the German construction giant has to be called in to drive them away and repaint the office!

“This statement further derides and shames Nigeria as a country. Why didn’t the same, or similar rodents pursue Obasanjo, Yar’Adua, Jonathan during their presidency?

“There is another mini office at the villa quite different from the official residence and main office. Let Buhari work from there. Let’s see our president working, not through still photo shopping. For how long will this government take the Nigerian citizens for a ride and for robots?

“Who told the image makers we are as brainless as they are? Don’t they know that lies have expiry date and that propaganda cannot substitute for image making? Goebel was a fantastic World War propagandist, but failed woefully as information minister.

“Let this opaque government of barefaced misinformation, lies, deceit and cluelessness know that its directionlessness and incapacity to govern are hurting this country badly.

“The economy is in horrific tatters, image bald-battered, security shattered, governance mangled and transparency and accountability interred. Nigeria is today more divided, more hate-inebriated, more crisis- ridden and more dangerous precipice-prone than ever before.

“Nigeria is today more derided, more excoriated and more corrupt than it has ever been. Nigeria has never had it so bad since her forced amalgamation on January 1,1914, by imperious Lord Lugard and his wife Flora Lugard”, he told Thisday.

http://dailypost.ng/2017/08/23/buharis-presidency-worst-ever-ozekhome-explodes-rats-invasion/

111 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome by vedd: 3:58pm On Aug 23, 2017
I wish I can disagree.

Buhari is a nepotistic, sectarian bigot. And he's not even pretending about it through his body language.

How worse can a president be!

360 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome by taylor88(m): 3:59pm On Aug 23, 2017
Buhari is a bad news to Nigeria

tufiakwa

168 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome by Karlman: 4:01pm On Aug 23, 2017
FORK BUHARI!

AND HIS GULLY WATER SIPPING SUPPORTERS!

161 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome by kingxsamz(m): 4:01pm On Aug 23, 2017
wow

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome by deomeelo: 4:01pm On Aug 23, 2017
Coming from a bitter, angry and hateful ipob of course..

40 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome by kingxsamz(m): 4:03pm On Aug 23, 2017
deomeelo:
Coming from a bitter, angry and hateful ipob of course..

must everything always be abt Ipob?
the man actually said the truth...

461 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome by Cinkq: 4:07pm On Aug 23, 2017
This is a nonsense rating. Buhari's regime has not ended so how can you rate him lowest? For now you can only rate past presidents, and to me goodluck jonathan administration was the worst among them all.

43 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome by SOLMICHAEL(m): 4:07pm On Aug 23, 2017
Lawyer, my only prayer for you is that, may you never experienced an invasion of rats!! Those little demons can take breath outta someone's life. grin grin

31 Likes

Re: Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome by deomeelo: 4:07pm On Aug 23, 2017
kingxsamz:

must everything always be abt Ipob?
the man actually said the truth...

Coming from another bitter, angry and hateful ipob of course..

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome by hucienda: 4:09pm On Aug 23, 2017
"Rats chased Mr President from the office". - Aide

Just when you think you've heard it all, another one takes over. cheesy

M. Buhari and his administration are beyond comedy and parody.

140 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome by kingxsamz(m): 4:10pm On Aug 23, 2017
deomeelo:

Coming from another bitter, angry and hateful ipob of course..
oga go and sit down.. u have nothing reasonable to say... I'm not even in support of Biafra... so go and sit down

160 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome by Splashme: 4:11pm On Aug 23, 2017
hucienda:
Rats chased him from the office. lol, M. Buhari and his administration are beyond comedy and parody.

My brother

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome by deomeelo: 4:19pm On Aug 23, 2017
kingxsamz:

oga go and sit down..
u have nothing reasonable to say...
I'm not even in support of Biafra... so go and sit down

bitter, angry and hateful Igbos bore me of course..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome by Splashme: 8:38pm On Aug 23, 2017
vedd:
I wish I can disagree.

Buhari is a nepotistic, sectarian bigot. And he's not even pretending about it through his body language.

How worse can a president be!

2 Likes

Re: Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome by herzern(m): 9:26pm On Aug 23, 2017
MIKE OZEKHOME

By their name..

You know them!!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome by Edu3Again: 9:26pm On Aug 23, 2017
No mind the Certificateless one.
Maybe the rats na PDP rats.

No be Rat Cabal wey drive am from office, as if there are no other offices.

https://twitter.com/MbamaliEbuka/status/900378489181917184

Instead una go say Buhari no fit work

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome by Opinedecandid(m): 9:27pm On Aug 23, 2017
We are aware,
Re: Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:27pm On Aug 23, 2017
not dat I like d statement 4rm presidency dat rat has invaded dia office, but Mr Ozekhome shld goan siddon one place joor!
2015 election loss is past, he shld go&Die, if u don't like my statement, biko ayam in my haus now, come & beat me. cool

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome by YourRadiance(m): 9:27pm On Aug 23, 2017
Harsh words causes strife.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome by Ovokoo: 9:28pm On Aug 23, 2017
Lol grin See what Asari Dokubo said about President Buhari after rats chased him from office

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T121bTgFK6Y

27 Likes

Re: Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome by Hadone(m): 9:28pm On Aug 23, 2017
Ok
Re: Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome by Hadone(m): 9:28pm On Aug 23, 2017
Rats stories everywhere!! Evans should now Rest in Cell. But wait o! What's happening below?

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome by Firefire(m): 9:28pm On Aug 23, 2017
No comment

3 Likes

Re: Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 23, 2017
Mike Ozekhome too? shocked

This is getting interesting

Send bulk sms that delivers for sure! Check my signature.

7 Likes

Re: Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome by alawi5k: 9:29pm On Aug 23, 2017
Corruption supporter fighting back.

9 Likes

Re: Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 23, 2017
This is the most corrupt lawyer in the history of Nigeria
Useless ipob flatty

11 Likes

Re: Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome by ekensi01: 9:29pm On Aug 23, 2017
The best president ever.

Sai Baba, ride on.

7 Likes

Re: Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome by ChangetheChange: 9:29pm On Aug 23, 2017
Even APC zombies know that Buhari is a bastard burukutu drinking and gworo chewing disaster

24 Likes

Re: Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome by holysainbj(m): 9:29pm On Aug 23, 2017
Some fools would rather die than see anything wrong in buhari.....useless senseless nonsensical bunch of delusional animals!

45 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Reacts To High Court Judgement / Dami Osinbajo Is Gorgeous, Osinbajo's First Daughter / Flood Sacks Otuoke, Ex-president Jonathan’s Hometown In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.