Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,698 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Over 65 Percent Of Nigerians Are Mad - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Over 65 Percent Of Nigerians Are Mad (1437 Views)

Magu Disliked By 90 Percent Of EFCC Staff, He Is Autocratic - Ubani / Buba Galadima: Tinubu Hasn't Done One Percent Of What I Did For Buhari / Over 65 Kano APC Support Groups Merge In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Over 65 Percent Of Nigerians Are Mad by vaxx: 6:12pm On Aug 23, 2017
No be me write dis one oh, nah copy I copy am...

A friend wrote this:

If you've been following what has been happening in Nigeria since 1960, you don't need to be told that 65% of Nigerians are MAD. The cause I don't know but here are some evidence:

1. Will a normal Nigerian be supporting a former president even with the overwhelming evidence of corruption levelled against him? MADNESS.

2. Can a normal Senate President be going to the same court with the same case repeatedly in order to delay a corruption case levelled against him? MADNESS.

3. Will a normal human being set his landlady and others ablaze simply because she prevented her daughter from dating him? MADNESS.

4. Will a normal marketer mix kerosene with aviation fuel in order to make huge profit not minding the repercussions? MADNESS.

5. How can a former Head of State embezzle over N500 billion and at the age of over 60? Where's he taking the money to? MADNESS.

6. How can someone say he want his people to secede from Nigeria and install a radio transmitter on an MTN mast and call it Biafra radio? MADNESS.

7. How can a Military General, that swore to uphold the unity of his Country, start a secession war but later ran away from the battle front, still come back to the country he once said he want his people to secede from and contest for President? MADNESS.

8. Can a normal person go to the fuel station unclad just because he wants to buy fuel and some mad people still stand behind him at the filling station instead of running for their lives. I wonder what the story could have been if the guy had a lighter with him. MADNESS.

9. Can a normal father rape his daughter? MADNESS.

10. Can a normal Minister of finance approve bail out fund without asking for some austerity measures and hoping the states won't ask for more? MADNESS.

11. Can a normal State Governor conduct an irrelevant LG election at the cost of over N6 billion but the same Governor can't pay workers over 4 months salary? MADNESS.

12. Can a normal President of a country say stealing is not corruption? MADNESS.

13. A certain State Governor couldn't pay workers' salaries for over 5 months but was quick to award a N6 billion contract for the building of a fly over where there's no traffic jam. MADNESS.

14. How can a normal religious group attempt to stop a convoy of an army Chief with ordinary stick? MADNESS.

15. How can a dreaded group say Western education is a sin and still use camera to shoot their videos and use AK 47 riffles as their weapon of choice? MADNESS.

16. Can a normal group of people say they're fighting for their people because oil Companies degrade their environment, by blowing up pipelines to degrade the same environment? MADNESS.

17. Where on earth will a Policeman use live bullets on peaceful protesters and still say 'police is your friend'? MADNESS.

18. Where on earth will a normal driver overtake on a sharp bend/corner and while probably making calls on his phone? MADNESS.

19. How can over 100 lawyers and 24 SAN accompany their colleague who is charged to Court with bribery allegation? MADNESS.

20. How can over 80 SAN storm a Court in defence of a Senate President accused of stealing, abuse and mismanagement of office? MADNESS.

21. Can a normal Customs Authority destroy seized rice, turkey, cooking oil, clothing whereas our IDPS , motherless babies, poor and hungry Nigerians are in abundance? MADNESS.

22. jamb cut off point reduce to 120 from 180 without logical justification

NB
Beware, many around you are mad but few roam the streets. Be careful when relating with people.

Add yours to keep the fun going.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Over 65 Percent Of Nigerians Are Mad by MurderEnglish(m): 6:23pm On Aug 23, 2017
Kant a normal person be able to stayed in his own kontri for free and do what he and she will love to do on their own?

I mean, is this not what democratic defines? undecided

1 Like

Re: Over 65 Percent Of Nigerians Are Mad by vaxx: 6:28pm On Aug 23, 2017
MurderEnglish:
Kant a normal person be able to stayed in his own kontri for free and do what he and she will love to do on their own?

I mean, is this not what democratic defines? undecided
if I can get you. do you mean the madness is Democratically justify
Re: Over 65 Percent Of Nigerians Are Mad by DabuIIIT: 6:28pm On Aug 23, 2017
vaxx:
No be me write dis one oh, nah copy I copy am...

A friend wrote this:

If you've been following what has been happening in Nigeria since 1960, you don't need to be told that 65% of Nigerians are MAD. The cause I don't know but here are some evidence:

1. Will a normal Nigerian be supporting a former president even with the overwhelming evidence of corruption levelled against him? MADNESS.

2. Can a normal Senate President be going to the same court with the same case repeatedly in order to delay a corruption case levelled against him? MADNESS.

3. Will a normal human being set his landlady and others ablaze simply because she prevented her daughter from dating him? MADNESS.

4. Will a normal marketer mix kerosene with aviation fuel in order to make huge profit not minding the repercussions? MADNESS.

5. How can a former Head of State embezzle over N500 billion and at the age of over 60? Where's he taking the money to? MADNESS.

6. How can someone say he want his people to secede from Nigeria and install a radio transmitter on an MTN mast and call it Biafra radio? MADNESS.

7. How can a Military General, that swore to uphold the unity of his Country, start a secession war but later ran away from the battle front, still come back to the country he once said he want his people to secede from and contest for President? MADNESS.

8. Can a normal person go to the fuel station unclad just because he wants to buy fuel and some mad people still stand behind him at the filling station instead of running for their lives. I wonder what the story could have been if the guy had a lighter with him. MADNESS.

9. Can a normal father rape his daughter? MADNESS.

10. Can a normal Minister of finance approve bail out fund without asking for some austerity measures and hoping the states won't ask for more? MADNESS.

11. Can a normal State Governor conduct an irrelevant LG election at the cost of over N6 billion but the same Governor can't pay workers over 4 months salary? MADNESS.

12. Can a normal President of a country say stealing is not corruption? MADNESS.

13. A certain State Governor couldn't pay workers' salaries for over 5 months but was quick to award a N6 billion contract for the building of a fly over where there's no traffic jam. MADNESS.

14. How can a normal religious group attempt to stop a convoy of an army Chief with ordinary stick? MADNESS.

15. How can a dreaded group say Western education is a sin and still use camera to shoot their videos and use AK 47 riffles as their weapon of choice? MADNESS.

16. Can a normal group of people say they're fighting for their people because oil Companies degrade their environment, by blowing up pipelines to degrade the same environment? MADNESS.

17. Where on earth will a Policeman use live bullets on peaceful protesters and still say 'police is your friend'? MADNESS.

18. Where on earth will a normal driver overtake on a sharp bend/corner and while probably making calls on his phone? MADNESS.

19. How can over 100 lawyers and 24 SAN accompany their colleague who is charged to Court with bribery allegation? MADNESS.

20. How can over 80 SAN storm a Court in defence of a Senate President accused of stealing, abuse and mismanagement of office? MADNESS.

21. Can a normal Customs Authority destroy seized rice, turkey, cooking oil, clothing whereas our IDPS , motherless babies, poor and hungry Nigerians are in abundance? MADNESS.

22. jamb cut off point reduce to 120 from 180 without logical justification

NB
Beware, many around you are mad but few roam the streets. Be careful when relating with people.

Add yours to keep the fun going.

Mental
Re: Over 65 Percent Of Nigerians Are Mad by MurderEnglish(m): 6:32pm On Aug 23, 2017
vaxx:
if I can get you. do you mean the madness is Democratically justify

whatam saying is that madness have transmogrified. Pipo will be mad to just to make money and lived on cool as big boys or girls
Re: Over 65 Percent Of Nigerians Are Mad by vaxx: 6:37pm On Aug 23, 2017
MurderEnglish:

whatam saying is that madness have transmogrified. Pipo will be mad to just to make money and lived on cool as big boys or girls
in other word. you agree with the ratio .65 percent Nigerians are mad .
Re: Over 65 Percent Of Nigerians Are Mad by g0tze: 6:44pm On Aug 23, 2017
Nigeria is a zoo.
Re: Over 65 Percent Of Nigerians Are Mad by MurderEnglish(m): 6:45pm On Aug 23, 2017
vaxx:
in other word. you agree with the ratio .65 percent Nigerians are mad .
yes ofcursed sad but what is paining me very well that is we all are trying to mad at the same time. It is highest time we will stopped all these. sad
Re: Over 65 Percent Of Nigerians Are Mad by vaxx: 6:54pm On Aug 23, 2017
MurderEnglish:

yes ofcursed sad but what is paining me very well that is we all are trying to mad at the same time. It is highest time we will stopped all these. sad

we all are trying to mad at the same time. hilarious statement from your quote.
Re: Over 65 Percent Of Nigerians Are Mad by ReubenE(m): 7:20pm On Aug 23, 2017
Making a generalization from a conjecture about 65% mad Nigerians means the Writer is mad too....

1 Like

Re: Over 65 Percent Of Nigerians Are Mad by vaxx: 7:38pm On Aug 23, 2017
ReubenE:
Making a generalization from a conjecture about 65% mad Nigerians means the Writer is mad too....
yes there is 1/65
probability the witter is mad and likewise you if you are Nigerian
Re: Over 65 Percent Of Nigerians Are Mad by ReubenE(m): 7:45pm On Aug 23, 2017
vaxx:
yes there is 1/65
probability the witter is mad and likewise you if you are Nigerian

grin tongue tongue tongue
Sorry to disappoint you.....I am a foreigner

tongue tongue
Re: Over 65 Percent Of Nigerians Are Mad by vaxx: 7:52pm On Aug 23, 2017
ReubenE:

grin tongue tongue tongue
Sorry to disappoint you.....I am a foreigner

tongue tongue
[url][/url] angry
Re: Over 65 Percent Of Nigerians Are Mad by LoveMachine(m): 2:59am On Aug 24, 2017
Hilarious

Re: Over 65 Percent Of Nigerians Are Mad by Generalyemi(m): 3:57am On Aug 24, 2017
true talk.. they rest 40% have one minor mental or psychological problem... is like something is residing in d water we drink or the salt we use...
Re: Over 65 Percent Of Nigerians Are Mad by vaxx: 4:25pm On Mar 17, 2018
old thread but so hilarious
Re: Over 65 Percent Of Nigerians Are Mad by GoldNiagara(m): 5:54pm On Mar 17, 2018
90 per cent of the 65 per cent mad Nigerians are people from the land of the rising sun.
Re: Over 65 Percent Of Nigerians Are Mad by FarahAideed: 5:59pm On Mar 17, 2018
How can a man who clearly knows he is no smart enough to be president still want to get reelected ? Is Buhari not mad ni
Re: Over 65 Percent Of Nigerians Are Mad by vaxx: 6:23pm On Mar 17, 2018
FarahAideed:
How can a man who clearly knows he is no smart enough to be president still want to get reelected ? Is Buhari not mad ni
haaa, no be me talk am
Re: Over 65 Percent Of Nigerians Are Mad by vaxx: 6:24pm On Mar 17, 2018
GoldNiagara:
90 per cent of the 65 per cent mad Nigerians are people from the land of the rising sun.
what of the remaining 10 percent
Re: Over 65 Percent Of Nigerians Are Mad by joudini(m): 6:37pm On Mar 17, 2018
You forgot the one where a man had to conscript dozens of SANs and scores of lawyers to court because he was asked to present his certificate.
Re: Over 65 Percent Of Nigerians Are Mad by joudini(m): 6:39pm On Mar 17, 2018
You forgot the one where a clown pathetically proclaimed that the fight against a muderous religious sect is a fight against the north.
Re: Over 65 Percent Of Nigerians Are Mad by vaxx: 7:45pm On Mar 17, 2018
joudini:
You forgot the one where a clown pathetically proclaimed that the fight against a muderous religious sect is a fight against the north.
lol
Re: Over 65 Percent Of Nigerians Are Mad by GoldNiagara(m): 12:48pm On Mar 18, 2018
vaxx:
what of the remaining 10 percent
Feel free to spread it.

(1) (Reply)

Pics:President Buhari Meets With Emir Of Daura,others As He Touched Down Katsina / Why FG Agreed To Pay Victims Of Biafra War N88billion / Why Is Tony Nwoye Not Attaching Buhari Images On His Campaign Posters?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.