Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Igbos We Know, IPOB We Don't - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos We Know, IPOB We Don't (1576 Views)

IPOB: We Will Only Support Lawful Agitations - House Of Reps / Just Like The Igbos: We Want Referendum Too, Yoruba Groups Declares / QUIT NOTICE :"Igbos We Are Sorry"... Femi Aribisala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos We Know, IPOB We Don't by maclatunji: 12:27am On Aug 24, 2017
I am pleased that the true sons and permit me to say daughters of Ndigbo are finding their voices on Nairaland and elsewhere I guess.

They are presenting rational ideas about how to be relevant and successful within Nigeria unlike the IPOB supporters that are ready to insult anybody and everybody on their suicidal mission to break Nigeria.

My message to rational Igbos is not to allow these hooligans intimidate them and continue to speak-up. This will help to show IPOB and any other unpatriotic elements from whatever region they may come from that we as a people recognize our challenges and differences but are ready to move forward notwithstanding.

God bless Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos We Know, IPOB We Don't by djevino(m): 12:53am On Aug 24, 2017
Re: Igbos We Know, IPOB We Don't by feelgoodInc: 1:11am On Aug 24, 2017
maclatunji:
I am pleased that the true sons and permit me to say daughters of Ndigbo are finding their voices on Nairaland and elsewhere I guess.

They are presenting rational ideas about how to be relevant and successful within Nigeria unlike the IPOB supporters that are ready to insult anybody and everybody on their suicidal mission to break Nigeria.

My message to rational Igbos is not to allow these hooligans intimidate them and continue to speak-up. This will help to show IPOB and any other unpatriotic elements from whatever region they may come from that we as a people recognize our challenges and differences but are ready to move forward notwithstanding.

God bless Nigeria.

may they continue to speak-up about what?
Re: Igbos We Know, IPOB We Don't by Nobody: 2:15am On Aug 24, 2017
Nigeria unity is non negotiable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos We Know, IPOB We Don't by kingthreatz: 6:24am On Aug 24, 2017
nwabobo:

Unity beggar spotted.

Tagging people with names because they don't suit your cause won't change anything.
Re: Igbos We Know, IPOB We Don't by vankaid: 7:08am On Aug 24, 2017
BabaRamotu1988:
[s][/s]
Ipob is igbo and Igbo is ipob
kiss the truth

i wonder why yeroba Muslims are having sleepless night over ipob grin
God forbid me being IPOB!

I associate with people that employs tact, decorum and integrity in whatever they do not people that run around insulting everyone and everything as if it adds anything to what they fight for. Just because one opportunistic scammer told them to do so.
IPOB will soon be proscribed in Igbo land. This Anambra election that you guys are playing with will consume Nnamdi Kanu and his illiterate touts.
We shall see.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos We Know, IPOB We Don't by BabaRamotu1988: 7:50am On Aug 24, 2017
[s]
vankaid:

God forbid me being IPOB!

I associate with people that employs tact, decorum and integrity in whatever they do not people that run around insulting everyone and everything as if it adds anything to what they fight for. Just because one opportunistic scammer told them to do so.
IPOB will soon be proscribed in Igbo land. This Anambra election that you guys are playing with will consume Nnamdi Kanu and his illiterate touts.
We shall see.
[/s]
my guy you're just ibo not igbo

mind you joe igbokwe is ibo grin

Ipob is igbo and Igbo is ipob
without ipob Nigeria will not be debating on the so called restructuring
so i rather identify with freedom fighters than to slaves who seems comfortable with their chains.

i repeat ipob is igbo and Igbo is ipob
kiss the truth

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos We Know, IPOB We Don't by maclatunji: 8:26am On Aug 24, 2017
As is typical they have rushed into the thread to do what they do best, call people names, insult and totally fail to understand anything.

Time will show you that you cannot sustain anything positive with such negative approach to life.
Re: Igbos We Know, IPOB We Don't by djevino(m): 8:34am On Aug 24, 2017
maclatunji:
[s]As is typical they have rushed into the thread to do what they do best, call people names, insult and totally fail to understand anything.

Time will show you that you cannot sustain anything positive with such negative approach to life.[/s]
trash trash trash...

Ipob is Igbo and Igbo is Ipob
Re: Igbos We Know, IPOB We Don't by Nukualofa: 8:34am On Aug 24, 2017
You woke up by 12:27am to write about IPOB and you think you are not tormented by them.

Anything that will make the half trouser islamic fanatic to have headache is highly welcomed by me grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos We Know, IPOB We Don't by maclatunji: 8:39am On Aug 24, 2017
djevino:

trash trash trash...

Ipob is Igbo and Igbo is Ipob

Obviously not. IPOB factual membership cannot be up to 1 million. Even those making noise online will mostly disappear when Nnamdi Kanu gets sent to prison. Mostly rebellious youths who think obscenities will make them relevant.

It might make them relevant for jail #Smiling
Re: Igbos We Know, IPOB We Don't by maclatunji: 8:40am On Aug 24, 2017
Nukualofa:
You woke up by 12:27am to write about IPOB and you think you are not tormented by them.

Anything that will make the half trouser islamic fanatic to have headache is highly welcomed by me grin

I also write about different things around the day. People watch a madman on the street, it doesn't mean he rules their lives despite giving him audience.

You these IPOB minions and lack of understanding are just pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Igbos We Know, IPOB We Don't by afroniger: 8:46am On Aug 24, 2017
maclatunji:

Obviously not. IPOB factual membership cannot be up to 1 million. Even those making noise online will mostly disappear when Nnamdi Kanu gets sent to prison. Mostly rebellious youths who think obscenities will make them relevant.

It might make them relevant for jail #Smiling

Why are you so obsessed with ipob? They are within their rights to demand for biafra. You are not even igbo so why are you taking panadol for another man's headache? They said they are tired of being a part of Nigeria, respect their wishes and stop disgracing yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos We Know, IPOB We Don't by DaniDani(m): 9:06am On Aug 24, 2017
The problem with my fellow igbos is that they believe that any body opposed to Biafra ideology is an Afonja. If I am an Afonja, I don't have any qualm with that. Afterall the Yorubas are united and hardly single out any clan or subtribe for ridicule unlike our fellow igbos that singles out we the Ngwans, Mbaises, Ebonyians etc for ridicule and places them as inferior fellows. It's only igbos you will see in this forum dividing into greater Igbo and lesser Igbo according to nonsobaba and other supremacist anambarians. Any one that have been following my comments in this forum knows that I am 100% Igbo and do not support this Biafra where igbos will classify me as an Ngwa man a lesser Igbo and an Anambra man as a greater Igbo, never! The story of the mbaise bishop is still fresh in my memory. I have never seen the south south people in this forum insulting, ridiculing and stratifying a fellow south Southerner, neither have the Hausas or yorubas. The kind of war and conflict that will befall ndigbo should this their utopia Biafra emerge, it will be unprecedented. All I support is devolution of power, resource control which will trigger serious competition as no state will like to lag behind. My one cent!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos We Know, IPOB We Don't by Cooly100: 9:07am On Aug 24, 2017
Nigeria would have been at peace if they had listened to these two leaders...Forcing people to be one will do nobody any good...It can provide food for the belly, but can't move any group of people to fulfill their destinies...

Re: Igbos We Know, IPOB We Don't by Tilda30(f): 9:20am On Aug 24, 2017
Igbo I know, ipob I dont
Re: Igbos We Know, IPOB We Don't by maclatunji: 9:24am On Aug 24, 2017
afroniger:

Why are you so obsessed with ipob? They are within their rights to demand for biafra. You are not even igbo so why are you taking panadol for another man's headache? They said they are tired of being a part of Nigeria, respect their wishes and stop disgracing yourself.

Very simple, if they are left unchecked it will lead to war which at least will cost a large percentage of our GDP while it lasts.

They are saboteurs and have to be checked. Who are the 'they', the millions that voted for GEJ in the last election in the East were voting for Biafra?

Abeg receive sense and stop stringing words together repeatedly without deep thought.
Re: Igbos We Know, IPOB We Don't by maclatunji: 9:25am On Aug 24, 2017
DaniDani:
The problem with my fellow igbos is that they believe that any body opposed to Biafra ideology is an Afonja. If I am an Afonja, I don't have any qualm with that. Afterall the Yorubas are united and hardly single out any clan or subtribe for ridicule unlike our fellow igbos that singles out we the Ngwans, Mbaises, Ebonyians etc for ridicule and places them as inferior fellows. It's only igbos you will see in this forum dividing into greater Igbo and lesser Igbo according to nonsobaba and other supremacist anambarians. Any one that have been following my comments in this forum knows that I am 100% Igbo and do not support this Biafra where igbos will classify me as an Ngwa man a lesser Igbo and an Anambra man as a greater Igbo, never! The story of the mbaise bishop is still fresh in my memory. I have never seen the south south people in this forum insulting, ridiculing and stratifying a fellow south Southerner, neither have the Hausas or yorubas. The kind of war and conflict that will befall ndigbo should this their utopia Biafra emerge, it will be unprecedented. All I support is devolution of power, resource control which will trigger serious competition as no state will like to lag behind. My one cent!

Applause!
Re: Igbos We Know, IPOB We Don't by limeta(f): 9:55am On Aug 24, 2017
Who be we again
Re: Igbos We Know, IPOB We Don't by DocHMD: 10:11am On Aug 24, 2017
Nukualofa:

The bearded muslim pro-abokii yoromuslim couldn't sleep after IPOB pummeled his bearded muslim skull yesterday. He had to wait till we were all fast asleep to start a thread about "loving Ibos and hating Ipob", employing the old worn-out divide-and-conquer tricks. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Igbos We Know, IPOB We Don't by Customer80: 10:26am On Aug 24, 2017
maclatunji:

God bless Nigeria.
if you have taken the human ritual activities in yourba the way you have taken Igbo matter in this forum and beyond, ritual,badoo killing , agberoism would have gone in your zone

(1) (2) (Reply)

Graphic Photos Of Those Killed By Gov. Okoroch’s Security Men At Eke Ukwu Market / Nigeria's Military Crimes Against Nnamdi kanu / Dangote, Tinubu Make List Of Africa's Richest Families

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.