Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,996 members, 7,863,587 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:51 PM

Nigeria Is A Fraud! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is A Fraud! (1848 Views)

Buba Galadima: FG's N20k Cash Transfer, School Feeding Program A Fraud / "Biafra Is A Fraud – It Was In The Mortuary, Now Gone To The Cemetery" -Nwabueze / Joe Igbokwe: IPOB Is A Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Nigeria Is A Fraud! by truth4u: 12:33pm On Aug 24, 2017
freshest4live:

I understand, but what l don't get is why secession becomes the best alternative or the answer to all these.
The major problem we have is that we the youths only wail endlessly without a love for the nation. The truth is we do not love Nigeria enough to change things, as youths we must get involved to right the wrongs. Instead of lgbos or Yoruba's leaving Nigeria, why don't we rather chase out the Fulani's and Hausa's to join their brothers up North in Niger and Chad if they don't behave? The cry for secession is rather unfortunate and a defeatist mentality considering the fact that we southerners are more educated, we should be able to tame the North if need be, but we can't because we have major problems we Southerners are not admitting to ourselves, and so the North uses our disunity to further rule us with their own policies. Don't you see where l'm coming from? We must look inwards first.
But what have you diabolical done to change things I don't see where you are coming... I am coming from Biafra and I do not care where you are coming... You can come from Sudan for all I care.... You are all talk no action.... Start walking talk before I can take you serious.... Ipob is walking their talking and I believed them..
Re: Nigeria Is A Fraud! by mideactive: 4:23pm On Aug 24, 2017
maclatunji:

A 'real hustler' would know that things don’t just fall in place and you have to persevere and be smart enough to see opportunities in today's problems or even historical ones not whine about them.

Don't delude yourself, how do u expect things to fall in place with so much inequalities? How do u explain the army recruiting a northerner without primary six certificate and dropping a Southerner bcus they av less than five credit?why do our utme scores for admition into tertiary institutions different?we should be equal,no body should av preferential treatment.that is d kind of country I wish for and will die to have..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ipob Members Currently Fighting With Some Nigeria Soldiers. / Photo Of A Nigerian Policeman Fixing His Faulty Gun At A Roadside Welder's Shop / How Herdsmen Killed 24 Of Our People In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.