Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,074 members, 7,953,284 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:30 PM

Advice: Treatment For Pimples, Blackheads Needed Urgently. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Advice: Treatment For Pimples, Blackheads Needed Urgently. (517 Views)

Best Face Cream For Pimples And Dark Spots In Nigeria / How To Use Bitter Leaf To Clear Pimples, Acne And Blackheads In Five(5) Days / Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice: Treatment For Pimples, Blackheads Needed Urgently. by Nobody: 1:40am On Aug 24, 2017
I have been trying to look out for the best treatment for stubborn pimples and blackheads but I could only found the usual home remedy treatments. Do they really work?

Please advise me on the best way to go about this. Is there any better treatment than the usual home remedies? Any product to use?

I heard of peel of masks, do they really work? If they do, please recommend.

The treatment is for a woman.

Thanks.
Re: Advice: Treatment For Pimples, Blackheads Needed Urgently. by sammysunny88: 5:42am On Aug 24, 2017
CondomSir:
I have been trying to look out for the best treatment for stubborn pimples and blackheads but I could only found the usual home remedy treatments. Do they really work?

Please advise me on the best way to go about this. Is there any better treatment than the usual home remedies? Any product to use?

I heard of peel of masks, do they really work? If they do, please recommend.

The treatment is for a woman.

Thanks.
. Can you chat me up on 0/8/0/6?8?8/0/3?3?8/6, there herbal product from China the are very effective in treating any kind of chronic body acne from internal to external very effective. You can be treating the symptoms and get result without treating the one from the blood stream. This product cure from internal to external.
Re: Advice: Treatment For Pimples, Blackheads Needed Urgently. by Nobody: 6:40am On Aug 24, 2017
sammysunny88:
. Can you chat me up on 0/8/0/6?8?8/0/3?3?8/6, there herbal product from China the are very effective in treating any kind of chronic body acne from internal to external very effective. You can be treating the symptoms and get result without treating the one from the blood stream. This product cure from internal to external.

All right. I'll send you a message soon.
Re: Advice: Treatment For Pimples, Blackheads Needed Urgently. by Nobody: 6:40am On Aug 24, 2017
More comments please

(1) (Reply)

Cure for Antibiotics resistance to STD/UTI(herbal way) / Ketogenic Diet Explained - How To Lose Weight With A Keto Diet / Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.