Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,898 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

What If Nigerians Give Fayose A Chance. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What If Nigerians Give Fayose A Chance. (1321 Views)

Lai Mohammed: Lockdown Will Be Extended If Nigerians Don’t Behave Themselves / Fashola: It Is Not FG’s Problem If Nigerians Lack Electricity / Ekiti Workers Give Fayose 14-day Ultimatum To Clear Unpaid Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If Nigerians Give Fayose A Chance. by NickFabin(m): 7:23am On Aug 24, 2017
At a point, I use to think Fayose was just a loud mouth politician always seeking attention. But with time I got to see that all his actions always comes out with a reaction.
We have let these old men rule us from time to time still they keep coming back to sit on power again.
Let us give a young fearless, bold and determined man the chance to rule, lets us see how he can move Nigeria forward. The truth is that if we dont choose our next president, those who are hungry for power will still come to rule us.
Also they will say pdp are thieves, this and that. But look at apc still, look at all of them, apc run to pdp today then tomorrow pdp run to apc. Are they not all the same old confused men?

Fayose is a young vibrant Nigerian who is strong and firm enough to at least make some positive changes.

Lets make this happen.

#TeamFayoseaspresident.
#Fayosemovingnigeriaforward

1 Like

Re: What If Nigerians Give Fayose A Chance. by Josephjnr(m): 7:24am On Aug 24, 2017
The guy is not matured enough to rule Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If Nigerians Give Fayose A Chance. by optional1(f): 7:28am On Aug 24, 2017
how can you give a mad man a chance
Biko a chance to do what? Make us mad with him right

6 Likes

Re: What If Nigerians Give Fayose A Chance. by NickFabin(m): 7:33am On Aug 24, 2017
Josephjnr:
The guy is not matured enough to rule Nigeria.

So you are saying its still those old men like Atiku and co that are planning to take power that are fit to rule Nigeria? When Goodluck Jonathan was deputy governor and someone told you he would be president i guess you would have also said this, but he found himself there and was given a Chance. Lets give Fayose a Chance and see his performance instead of those same old men seeking to come back.
This is not about party anymore but about the person himself.
Fayose should be given a Chance just as we did fir Jonathan in his first election and when people got tired, they gave the sit to Buhari. If Fayose fails to move Nigeria forward, he will go.
Re: What If Nigerians Give Fayose A Chance. by NickFabin(m): 7:35am On Aug 24, 2017
optional1:
how can you give a mad man a chance

Biko a chance to do what? Make us mad with him right

My dear, Nigeria is already a place filled with mad people that dont know their left right and centre. Only an action man can pull Nigeria along.
Re: What If Nigerians Give Fayose A Chance. by lytech1(m): 7:38am On Aug 24, 2017
I love fayosr,but he is not the solution to Nigeria problem. We are too many to be ruled by a single federal govt.
Let there be division. By this,we will be close to govt and the govt will be closer to the masses.
Re: What If Nigerians Give Fayose A Chance. by optional1(f): 7:39am On Aug 24, 2017
NickFabin:

My dear, Nigeria is already a place filled with mad people that dont know their left right and centre. Only an action man can pull Nigeria along.

my dear, that man is the head of mad people.. No chance for him biko..

3 Likes

Re: What If Nigerians Give Fayose A Chance. by oluspicy: 7:44am On Aug 24, 2017
Is Fayose the only young and vibrant politician we have in Nigeria for president?

If greediness and hunger for power is not in his DNA, after being a governor before and still a governor now, and he is yearning for president... haba!

Let's be praying for a God fearing and visionary leaders for this country.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: What If Nigerians Give Fayose A Chance. by jahsharon: 7:49am On Aug 24, 2017
That will be very good. He will go to Abakaliki to buy local salad, then go to Ibadan to eat amala and ewedu in Iya Shukurat's shop, then go to Ilorin to eat beske in Iya Sanusi's shop. Finally he will go to Abeouta to beat up Obasanjo.

1 Like

Re: What If Nigerians Give Fayose A Chance. by NickFabin(m): 7:49am On Aug 24, 2017
oluspicy:
Is Fayose the only young and vibrant politician we have in Nigeria for president?

If greediness and hunger for power is not in his DNA, after being a governor before and still a governor now, and he is yearning for president... haba!

Let's be praying for a God fearing and visionary leaders for this country.

God bless Nigeria.

I never said he is the only one. But at least he is the only one that has shown interest. If you young vibrant Nigerians can be bold enough to come out then fine. My point exactly is based on giving a younger person an opportunity to rule. It must not be people's grand fathers all the time
Re: What If Nigerians Give Fayose A Chance. by Stevebamdex(m): 7:50am On Aug 24, 2017
I'm a ekitian,but not a partisan.
The truth must be told,that man called fayose lacks discipline and elderly maturity.
He talks when some situations demands total silence or scrutiny.
He seeks unnecessary attention which brings out the political childishness in him.
His ''parrotic''prowess would make his image to be more demeaning if voted into power.
That man will find it diFficult to even rule in a place like lagos. And not to talk ruling a global village like nigeria that's already in a perilous state. We need a man with visions and loyalty and not a noise maker.
We want a man that would fix things that bubu and his Apc cohort have cost us.
Fayose would only messed up himself and tarnish the already done image of the dying country in the outside world.
So if you ask me,I would say NO because he has nothing good to offer nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: What If Nigerians Give Fayose A Chance. by Witlee(m): 8:12am On Aug 24, 2017
NickFabin:

So you are saying its still those old men like Atiku and co that are planning to take power that are fit to rule Nigeria? When Goodluck Jonathan was deputy governor and someone told you he would be president i guess you would have also said this, but he found himself there and was given a Chance. Lets give Fayose a Chance and see his performance instead of those same old men seeking to come back.
Fayose should be given a Chance just as we did fir Jonathan in his first election and when people got tired, they gave the sit to Buhari. If Fayose fails to move Nigeria forward, he will go.
Was Jonathan an old president...

2 Likes

Re: What If Nigerians Give Fayose A Chance. by NickFabin(m): 8:33am On Aug 24, 2017
Witlee:

Was Jonathan an old president...

Compared you Fayose he is older. And yet he was able to cope though he was too quiet which made so many people ride on his leadership. However its obvious Fayose cant be riden on like that because he imposes that fear already through his loudness.
Re: What If Nigerians Give Fayose A Chance. by babyfaceafrica: 8:55am On Aug 24, 2017
No way..I will prefer we go back to military sef ...Fayose is no no no...saucy, uncouth, unbridle,loud,naive,immature...

1 Like

Re: What If Nigerians Give Fayose A Chance. by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 24, 2017
just tell me one positive thing he has done for the people of ekiti

1 Like

Re: What If Nigerians Give Fayose A Chance. by Victorjohnbenso: 9:20am On Aug 24, 2017
I will vote for again and again and again , he can deliver
Re: What If Nigerians Give Fayose A Chance. by Paulabiodun: 9:20am On Aug 24, 2017
It take radical to rule radical people,fayose is very fit to do d job,APC are more talkative than fayose during PDP in power,pls am giving this man full respect

1 Like

Re: What If Nigerians Give Fayose A Chance. by Victorjohnbenso: 9:22am On Aug 24, 2017
Fayose is a man of action he can talk and do
Re: What If Nigerians Give Fayose A Chance. by Paulabiodun: 9:29am On Aug 24, 2017
Stevebamdex:
I'm a ekitian,but not a partisan.
The truth must be told,that man called fayose lacks substantial and elderly maturity and most of the time,he talks when some situations demand total silence.he seeks unnecessary attention which brings out the childishness in him.
And also,His exuberance ''parrotic''prowess would make his image to be more demeaning if voted into power.
That man will find it diFficult to even rule in a place like lagos. And not to talk ruling a global village like nigeria that's already in a dying state. We need a man with vision and experience to fix things that bubu and Apc cohort have caused us.
Fayose would only messed up himself and tarnish the already done image of our dying country nigeria.
So if you ask me,I would say a capital NO.
That is what we call politics u don't need to be silent,if he's silent and others like Charley boy is silent,do u think buhari plan to com back,Noooo,politician as to be alert and speaker for the people without fear,he's competent...APC are more louder than that when PDP were in power
Re: What If Nigerians Give Fayose A Chance. by Josephjnr(m): 9:40am On Aug 24, 2017
NickFabin:

Alrite den. It doesn't really matter. Our leaders have all being the same in terms of performance in the office. They are/were all failures. Let's just give him the chance not because he is better,but just because he is younger.
Re: What If Nigerians Give Fayose A Chance. by seniorklop: 10:21am On Aug 24, 2017
NickFabin:
At a point, I use to think Fayose was just a loud mouth politician always seeking attention. But with time I got to see that all his actions always comes out with a reaction.
We have let these old men rule us from time to time still they keep coming back to sit on power again.
Let us give a young fearless, bold and determined man the chance to rule, lets us see how he can move Nigeria forward. The truth is that if we dont choose our next president, those who are hungry for power will still come to rule us.
Also they will say pdp are thieves, this and that. But look at apc still, look at all of them, apc run to pdp today then tomorrow pdp run to apc. Are they not all the same old confused men?

Fayose is a young vibrant Nigerian who is strong and firm enough to at least make some positive changes.

Lets make this happen.

#TeamFayoseaspresident.

My friend, go to ekiti. Spend a week at least moving around ekiti. Come back here and share your experience with us.

1 Like

Re: What If Nigerians Give Fayose A Chance. by Adminisher: 10:43am On Aug 24, 2017
Your IQ must be low to be considering Fayose for President. That means you don't respect yourself as someone created by God, you don't respect Nigeria and you don't care for your children's future. So because a man makes the most noise that is what makes him qualified. I think we have the most idiotic and trashy youth in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: What If Nigerians Give Fayose A Chance. by babyfaceafrica: 10:44am On Aug 24, 2017
Josephjnr:

Alrite den. It doesn't really matter. Our leaders have all being the same in terms of performance in the office. They are/were all failures. Let's just give him the chance not because he is better,but just because he is younger.
yahaya bello is 41..what has he done for kogi state?..dimeji bankole was 37 when he was speaker,what did he do for us?...lucky igbinedion was young,did anything change?..saraki,fashola.dino..should I continue?.. Everybody na thief!!!
Re: What If Nigerians Give Fayose A Chance. by pabjo: 10:48am On Aug 24, 2017
we will experience a true Democrat with a vibrate leader.
Re: What If Nigerians Give Fayose A Chance. by Day169: 10:50am On Aug 24, 2017
..it seems that the world is fast returning to medieval times with the likes of Trump, Kim Jung Un, ISIS & other Jihadists, and some other despots in power.
..If Nigeria was to produce a leader of a similar ilk, then Fayose would fit in perfectly.
Brazen, uncouth with a strong sense of utilitarianism and little regards for norms in governance, and a keen understanding of how gullible and fearful the Nigerian masses are, Fayose just might be the man with the perfect profile.
PS. ..and the Russians just might be planning to meddle with 2019 elections in favour of "you know who"!
You just never can tell. wink
Re: What If Nigerians Give Fayose A Chance. by Josephjnr(m): 12:07pm On Aug 24, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
yahaya bello is 41..what has he done for kogi state?..dimeji bankole was 37 when he was speaker,what did he do for us?...lucky igbinedion was young,did anything change?..saraki,fashola.dino..should I continue?.. Everybody na thief!!!

Who we go come choose?
Re: What If Nigerians Give Fayose A Chance. by babyfaceafrica: 12:10pm On Aug 24, 2017
Josephjnr:

Who we go come choose?
I honestly don't know..they are all the same..both old and young!!!... Fayose is worse sha...he is very unstable
Re: What If Nigerians Give Fayose A Chance. by Josephjnr(m): 12:12pm On Aug 24, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
I honestly don't know..they are all the same..both old and young!!!... Fayose is worse sha...he is very unstable

I said that before. Our matter na God hand e dey.
Re: What If Nigerians Give Fayose A Chance. by obailala(m): 12:27pm On Aug 24, 2017
NickFabin:

Lets make this happen.

#TeamFayoseaspresident.
This post is pure evidence that the youths of Nigeria are very confused, immature and certainly not physically and mentally ready to take leadership.

First of all, we're talking of youth leadership and you are suggesting an almost 60 years old man as your model of a 'young' leader. You probably see him as a youth because he's always on camera with shorts and T-shirts cutting kpomo by the roadside... Kindly tell us what pedigree you think Fayose has besides being obsessed with Buhari and calling him names since campaign days till now?...

Oh sorry I forgot! you dislike Buhari so you simply just admire anyone who calls him names; Fayose does that morning, afternoon and night so he must be a good and 'fearless' leader. I guess your next hero must be FFK.
Re: What If Nigerians Give Fayose A Chance. by omoharry(f): 12:51pm On Aug 24, 2017
I like Governor Fayose, but he is not serious and mature enough to be the president of Nigeria..he is better off as a voice to the opposition which is healthy for our democracy

1 Like

Re: What If Nigerians Give Fayose A Chance. by RoyalUc(m): 1:17pm On Aug 24, 2017
There were young, vibrant, bold, 'well-performed' Governors who came into power and changed the landscape of their state. These include, but not limited to; Donald Duke (CRS), Godswill Akpabio (AKS), Peter Obi (ANS), Babatunde Fashola (LAG), Rotimi Amaechi (RVS),(Even James Ibori (DTS). Though convicted for money laundering).
Fayose does not and cannot come near any of these ones in terms of performance and decorum. You have every right to support and promote your candidate but how well has Fayose developed Ekiti state to want to replicate same or do more at the national level?
Mark my words, if he possibly becomes President, he will never know peace and what is happening in Nigeria now and to Buhari will be but child's play.

1 Like

Re: What If Nigerians Give Fayose A Chance. by RoyalUc(m): 1:23pm On Aug 24, 2017
NickFabin:

Only an action man can pull Nigeria along? Who can be more 'action' than Buhari who you say is a tyrant?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Possible For Nigeria Cities To Be Like This(photo) / Leave South-East Within 48 Hours, Biafra Zionist Federation Orders Military / Buhari, Fashola Move To Otuoke, Bayelsa To Build Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.