Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,941 members, 7,821,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Man Attempts To Kill Woman For Ritual In Mbaitoli Imo, Gets Arrested. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Attempts To Kill Woman For Ritual In Mbaitoli Imo, Gets Arrested. Photos (50715 Views)

Kidnappers Of Catholic Priests In Plateau State Arrested (Photos) / Man Attempts To Cut Off Woman's Breast For Ritual In Anambra (Graphic Photo) / Woman Ties Up Her Daughter For Not Sweeping In Anambra, Gets Arrested (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Woman For Ritual In Mbaitoli Imo, Gets Arrested. Photos by kasheemawo(m): 1:46pm On Aug 24, 2017
idiot and pig of biafrog

1 Like

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Woman For Ritual In Mbaitoli Imo, Gets Arrested. Photos by SheIsElle(f): 1:48pm On Aug 24, 2017
Balkan:
i will not accept this story. there might personal misunderstanding between the two.
it looks like the lady is on vendetta.
who is asking you to accept the story. Just sit down is all we are asking you to do.

1 Like

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Woman For Ritual In Mbaitoli Imo, Gets Arrested. Photos by Jiikye1: 1:48pm On Aug 24, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:
unfortunately someone have ran out of luck

if they eventually release you.........do it codedly nigeria hard but don't touch any of my family members ooooo

you should pay people to do it for you

U Knw Weda Na Pesin Pay Dis Guy
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Woman For Ritual In Mbaitoli Imo, Gets Arrested. Photos by hAlexandro(m): 1:48pm On Aug 24, 2017
lipsrsealed see as he resemble Evans

1 Like

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Woman For Ritual In Mbaitoli Imo, Gets Arrested. Photos by salbis(m): 1:49pm On Aug 24, 2017
Na so jews dey behave? These people sef!

1 Like

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Woman For Ritual In Mbaitoli Imo, Gets Arrested. Photos by lordnaruto: 1:49pm On Aug 24, 2017
igbo people sha, if to say na yoruba now, dem go don dey shout upandan, not knowing that the devil has successfully invaded the minds of our generation, regardless of tribe or religion.

Anyway, since he's ur guy, oya take responsibility, grin
Igbo people, the SKULL EXPLORERS. lolz

2 Likes

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Woman For Ritual In Mbaitoli Imo, Gets Arrested. Photos by judedave181: 1:50pm On Aug 24, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:

if they eventually release you.........do it codedly nigeria hard but don't touch any of my family members ooooo

senseless post, who knows may be you have done such before

1 Like

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Woman For Ritual In Mbaitoli Imo, Gets Arrested. Photos by mimopel(f): 1:50pm On Aug 24, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:

Since u encourage him to do it again...you will be the first he will use the next time he tries it

3 Likes

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Woman For Ritual In Mbaitoli Imo, Gets Arrested. Photos by sadewodu(m): 1:51pm On Aug 24, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:

Which kin talk b dat?
Infact nah u send dat guy
angry
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Woman For Ritual In Mbaitoli Imo, Gets Arrested. Photos by MicroBox: 1:52pm On Aug 24, 2017
If you are attacked, just dont panic and think of way out. You are already confronted by danger and what you need do is first kill the fear in you and think of escape or defence.

1 Like

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Woman For Ritual In Mbaitoli Imo, Gets Arrested. Photos by khalids: 1:54pm On Aug 24, 2017
tigeress2011:
Afonjas pushing and hyping this small news, rare occurrence in SE to front page to claim that Igbos do this kind of crime too. Let me tell you something afonjas, even Zulus in South Africa and Kantayans in Mozambique know that ritual killing is the is birth privilege of afonjas.

Just keep talking trash, believing your problem is from other tribes.....Let me tell you all tribes in Nigeria are virtually the same, when it comes to perpetuating evil...the general populace have lost their values......

The fight we should be fighting is how to stop the ills of our society, not this tribal nonsense that helps no one.....

As you are now, do you trust even your fellow tribes man....I am sure you don't. That means the issues is not about tribe....it as to do with the decay in values of our society and that is what we should be fighting to improve

3 Likes

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Woman For Ritual In Mbaitoli Imo, Gets Arrested. Photos by floxyluv80(f): 1:55pm On Aug 24, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:

what? u need to be suspected. Cant blif u r encouraging ds act
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Woman For Ritual In Mbaitoli Imo, Gets Arrested. Photos by ashjay001(m): 1:55pm On Aug 24, 2017
Evablizin:
what are you saying?

Are u minding him? That nwam.. nigga created a following. U now see shepple trying to outdo themselves by trying to assault our morals!

Also, evil has always been everywhere.Just that tech has made everyone a reporter. Normally, ds kind of story comes out as a rumour, with a lot of embellishment in d retelling. But, with ur smartphone and unlimited access to d internet, it takes barely minutes for each story to go viral!
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Woman For Ritual In Mbaitoli Imo, Gets Arrested. Photos by Kokaine(m): 1:55pm On Aug 24, 2017
SheIsElle:
who is asking you to accept the story. Just sit down is all we are asking you to do.
dis geh go wicked ohhh
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Woman For Ritual In Mbaitoli Imo, Gets Arrested. Photos by Stevengerd(m): 1:56pm On Aug 24, 2017
Evans Broda. E too resemble evans. Idiotic Pig

1 Like

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Woman For Ritual In Mbaitoli Imo, Gets Arrested. Photos by Mbediogu(m): 1:56pm On Aug 24, 2017
Him wan use the money build church like the Bishop Ozubulu.

1 Like

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Woman For Ritual In Mbaitoli Imo, Gets Arrested. Photos by excess4luv: 2:01pm On Aug 24, 2017
we know the real miners, with their expertise the woman wouldn't have escaped. AFON... knows the deal well.
Abeg make una check his name oo
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Woman For Ritual In Mbaitoli Imo, Gets Arrested. Photos by Xkalaban(m): 2:01pm On Aug 24, 2017
They shld tie a rope on the idiot's d!ck n push him off a tree. Like someone said on here ystdy, criminals don't deserve a wink of mercy & I concur 100% undecided

But wait o!!! How did she end up in the bush with him What was she thinking

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Woman For Ritual In Mbaitoli Imo, Gets Arrested. Photos by kingthreatz: 2:01pm On Aug 24, 2017
Leave him. Drug trafficking dissapointed him and he desperately needs to develop his village. grin
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Woman For Ritual In Mbaitoli Imo, Gets Arrested. Photos by glossy6(f): 2:05pm On Aug 24, 2017
mcmurphy132:
Igbo men with the love of money
are skull miners Igbos?
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Woman For Ritual In Mbaitoli Imo, Gets Arrested. Photos by SOFTENGR: 2:08pm On Aug 24, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Woman For Ritual In Mbaitoli Imo, Gets Arrested. Photos by discman2k2(m): 2:10pm On Aug 24, 2017
I bet yoi, you may not know what you re wishing for?!

DOUBLEWAHALA:

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Woman For Ritual In Mbaitoli Imo, Gets Arrested. Photos by dollytino4real(f): 2:11pm On Aug 24, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:

sell to others as u want others to buy ur own. may sense fall on u
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Woman For Ritual In Mbaitoli Imo, Gets Arrested. Photos by Ten06(m): 2:12pm On Aug 24, 2017
Why are Igbos like this? Exportation of powder no do you, you what to add human ritual to it. This new republic of potor will look like republic of witches and wizards
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Woman For Ritual In Mbaitoli Imo, Gets Arrested. Photos by Zico5(m): 2:12pm On Aug 24, 2017
And these fools will be calling a particular region skull miners whereas their own in evil way is pass that of the devil himself. Probably they have forgotten the famous okija and otokoto saga. I wonder which evil trade surpass them.
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Woman For Ritual In Mbaitoli Imo, Gets Arrested. Photos by Bobnotrouble: 2:13pm On Aug 24, 2017
The guy looks like nnamdi kanu.
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Woman For Ritual In Mbaitoli Imo, Gets Arrested. Photos by Sagay212: 2:15pm On Aug 24, 2017
hard working ipod criminal....these are the type of idiot.s that go about shouting biafrau.d or death. they are being exposed one after the other.
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Woman For Ritual In Mbaitoli Imo, Gets Arrested. Photos by DOUBLEWAHALA: 2:16pm On Aug 24, 2017
Jiikye1:

U Knw Weda Na Pesin Pay Dis Guy
thank you this is the only person that understands me
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Woman For Ritual In Mbaitoli Imo, Gets Arrested. Photos by olureignforever: 2:17pm On Aug 24, 2017
Balkan:
i will not accept this story. there might personal misunderstanding between the two.
it looks like the lady is on vendetta.

Tell us more.....
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Woman For Ritual In Mbaitoli Imo, Gets Arrested. Photos by WhoIBe: 2:19pm On Aug 24, 2017
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Woman For Ritual In Mbaitoli Imo, Gets Arrested. Photos by teacherbim(f): 2:19pm On Aug 24, 2017
[quote author=mimopel post=59783411]

Since u encourage him to do it again...you will be the first he will use the next ti
me he tries it[/quote

Amen]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Policeman Enters Inside A Gutter To Kill An Armed Robber In Port-harcourt / Nigerian Footballer, Ikenna, Arrested In India With Hard Drugs / Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.