Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,060 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Man Attempts To Kill Woman For Ritual In Mbaitoli Imo, Gets Arrested. Photos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Attempts To Kill Woman For Ritual In Mbaitoli Imo, Gets Arrested. Photos (50714 Views)

Kidnappers Of Catholic Priests In Plateau State Arrested (Photos) / Man Attempts To Cut Off Woman's Breast For Ritual In Anambra (Graphic Photo) / Woman Ties Up Her Daughter For Not Sweeping In Anambra, Gets Arrested (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Woman For Ritual In Mbaitoli Imo, Gets Arrested. Photos by Boyooosa(m): 5:47pm On Aug 24, 2017
Rorachy:
He wants to drive the latest Lexus like these yahoo ritualists in Owerri.
Na because of una now!
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Woman For Ritual In Mbaitoli Imo, Gets Arrested. Photos by Kaybaba5(m): 5:59pm On Aug 24, 2017
My fellow naija people where are we going
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Woman For Ritual In Mbaitoli Imo, Gets Arrested. Photos by Gkemz: 6:02pm On Aug 24, 2017
Though i'm against jungle justice, but cases like this deserve something close to that. He'd have been beaten thoroughly before being handed over to the police. Look at how he ruined an innocent lady's face.

But wait a minute.... This is the second time, if not third Imo is appearing on fp for bad incident today..
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Woman For Ritual In Mbaitoli Imo, Gets Arrested. Photos by DabuIIIT: 6:09pm On Aug 24, 2017
okasebe:
Potor Republic
Eastern baby factories :A place where human body parts are sold to ritualists
a4onja grin
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Woman For Ritual In Mbaitoli Imo, Gets Arrested. Photos by DabuIIIT: 6:15pm On Aug 24, 2017
Thank God for her...the evil man wud've just used a beautiful woman like that for rituals!
I know hes now conehead trained..trained in the brown roof wasteside grin
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Woman For Ritual In Mbaitoli Imo, Gets Arrested. Photos by myfameblog(f): 6:21pm On Aug 24, 2017
why everthing you refer it to EAST WHY,but you guys should not talk about the killings of igbos and niger delta abi.... click here to see more about what nnamdikanu said....http://biafrandailynews.com/biafran-news/dont-let-us-go-to-another-war-we-are-not-afraid-of-nigeriannamdi-kanu-tells-buhari/
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Woman For Ritual In Mbaitoli Imo, Gets Arrested. Photos by desmond2pk: 6:34pm On Aug 24, 2017
MasterKim:
See head like table
But everyday we have been hearing news of Yoruba people and money rituals.
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Woman For Ritual In Mbaitoli Imo, Gets Arrested. Photos by okenwaa(m): 6:36pm On Aug 24, 2017
Wetin e follow d man go bush do
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Woman For Ritual In Mbaitoli Imo, Gets Arrested. Photos by ebereokey(m): 6:47pm On Aug 24, 2017
Did I hear handcuff, Jungle justice should me meted on him
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Woman For Ritual In Mbaitoli Imo, Gets Arrested. Photos by tunde37(m): 7:01pm On Aug 24, 2017
na wating the girl like wan kill am, am sure a small boy hustle by him self will be begging him, but he will not listing to him, looking for a man to take him around in Lexus and Bens
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Woman For Ritual In Mbaitoli Imo, Gets Arrested. Photos by greatman247(m): 7:42pm On Aug 24, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:
unfortunately someone have ran out of luck

if they eventually release you.........do it codedly nigeria
hard but don't touch any of my family members ooooo

you should pay people to do it for you

Walahitalahi I'm ashamed at you. You truly lack common sense. Big fool.
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Woman For Ritual In Mbaitoli Imo, Gets Arrested. Photos by Rolly22(m): 7:57pm On Aug 24, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:

if they eventually release you.........do it codedly nigeria hard but don't touch any of my family members ooooo

Are you really OK?
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Woman For Ritual In Mbaitoli Imo, Gets Arrested. Photos by kruusy: 8:02pm On Aug 24, 2017
c his innocent face with wicked heart.....men baddo
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Woman For Ritual In Mbaitoli Imo, Gets Arrested. Photos by KennyID17(m): 9:06pm On Aug 24, 2017
Lalas247:
Omg my motherland shocked
KennyID17 bia

The rate at which ppl d doing rituals in Naija these days is scary.
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Woman For Ritual In Mbaitoli Imo, Gets Arrested. Photos by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 24, 2017
Evablizin:
what are you saying?

Don't mind the fool.

1 Like

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Woman For Ritual In Mbaitoli Imo, Gets Arrested. Photos by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 24, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:

if they eventually release you.........do it codedly nigeria hard but don't touch any of my family members ooooo

May God punish you and Satan soonest! May you be used for ritual too before you die a miserable death. You bastard!!!

Re: Man Attempts To Kill Woman For Ritual In Mbaitoli Imo, Gets Arrested. Photos by uvie66: 11:33pm On Aug 24, 2017
Welcome to Biafra land, this how we look after our women.
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Woman For Ritual In Mbaitoli Imo, Gets Arrested. Photos by akigbemaru: 12:57am On Aug 25, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
A man was arrested while attempting to use a lady for ritual at Mbaitoli local government area of Imo state. The man reportedly stabbed the lady multiple times on her body before she escaped and ran for her dear life. According to reports, after the lady fled, she mobilized a group of youths who stormed a bush in the area where the man was apprehended after several hours of search.

He was finally arrested and taken in handcuffs by security operatives.

Read what was posted by a Facebook user;

THIS TRAGEDY @ UMUONYEASHI, NSOKPO OGBAKU IN MBAITOLI LOCAL GOVERNMENT IN IMO STATE. THE YOUNG MAN, IN HANDCUFFS ATTEMPTED USING THIS LADY FOR RITUAL, BUT UNFORTUNATELY FOR THE MAN, THE LADY OVERPOWERED HIM. BUT THE LADY WAS STABBED SEVERAL PLACES ON HER BODY. SHE USED HER LAST STRENGHT TO RUN FOR HER DEAR LIFE, TO A NEARBY HOUSE, WHERE SHE GOT HELP AND ASSISTANCE. WITH THE TEAM MADE UP OF UMUONYEASHI YOUTHS, ALL WENT INTO THE BUSH IN SEARCH OF THE RITUALIST. AFTER SEVERAL HOURS, HE WAS FINALLY APPREHENDED. AND HANDED OVER TO THE POLICE .LADIES BEWARE

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/08/man-arrested-trying-kill-lady-ritual-imo-state-photos.html
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Woman For Ritual In Mbaitoli Imo, Gets Arrested. Photos by 400billionman: 3:24am On Aug 25, 2017
mcmurphy132:
Igbo men with the love of money
That is why Ogun state is Land of the SKULL
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Woman For Ritual In Mbaitoli Imo, Gets Arrested. Photos by MasterKim: 4:43am On Aug 25, 2017
desmond2pk:

But everyday we have been hearing news of Yoruba people and money rituals.
Bros, wetin na. I abuse u abi I mention tribe.
Abi ur head be like table?
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Woman For Ritual In Mbaitoli Imo, Gets Arrested. Photos by shade86(f): 7:04am On Aug 25, 2017
is only God that can help us in this country
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Woman For Ritual In Mbaitoli Imo, Gets Arrested. Photos by Nobody: 7:07am On Aug 25, 2017
He wan take style resemble nnamdi cownu
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Woman For Ritual In Mbaitoli Imo, Gets Arrested. Photos by Uzyvicks(f): 11:06am On Aug 25, 2017
[quote author=DOUBLEWAHALA post=59779303]unfortunately someone have ran out of luck

you should pay people to do it for you[/quote
They will start with u ND ur family
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Woman For Ritual In Mbaitoli Imo, Gets Arrested. Photos by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 07, 2017
The Bible said the fear of God is the beginning of wisdom. The evil people that want to have that money by force without working hard for it, have no fear of God in there lives. That is the fact
Re: Man Attempts To Kill Woman For Ritual In Mbaitoli Imo, Gets Arrested. Photos by KennethBen(m): 1:28pm On Jun 25, 2018
DOUBLEWAHALA:

You dey madt ni?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Policeman Enters Inside A Gutter To Kill An Armed Robber In Port-harcourt / Nigerian Footballer, Ikenna, Arrested In India With Hard Drugs / Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.