Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,530 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

40 Amazing Fact About Human Beings - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 40 Amazing Fact About Human Beings (3783 Views)

Have You Ever Seen/Spoken With Beings From Other Planets/Universes / 20 Shocking Discoveries About Human Body Parts / Amazing Fact: New Species Of Predatory Dinosaur Discovered In Thailand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 40 Amazing Fact About Human Beings by NouonlinePortal: 12:03pm On Mar 19, 2018
The National Open University of Nigeria screening starts today in all the Noun study centres Across the Nation. Yet to register? Follow guidelines below:

NOUONLINE.NET/REGISTRATION

DOWNLOAD 2019/2020 ACADEMIC CALENDAR

DOWNLOAD COURSE MATERIALS
Re: 40 Amazing Fact About Human Beings by ElRapido: 2:03pm On Mar 19, 2018
LordZero:

There is a debate about which is the strongest bone between the femur, the jaw bone and the petrous bone in the skull...

According to Keith Moore, it is the femur
Re: 40 Amazing Fact About Human Beings by 9jagobetta: 4:58pm On Oct 17, 2018
I frown at that not surviving water for two days oo
Re: 40 Amazing Fact About Human Beings by Emeritusseun(m): 5:11pm On Oct 17, 2018
9jagobetta:
I frown at that not surviving water for two days oo

You can survive without drinking water for 5days. You can survive without eating food for 60 days..

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Black Snake That Was Killed In My Compounds / The Creator Of The Internet Was A Black Man – Google Confirms / In Reaction To The Thread Of The Boy Who Burnt His Certificate Because Of No Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.