Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

"Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB (42881 Views)

Ize-iyamu Can’t Defeat Me - Obaseki / The Superiority Of The Western Region In 1969 As Published By NY Times / "I Can't Congratulate Fayemi, He Did Not Defeat Me, He Defeated Eleka" - Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by jtigwell0: 11:56am On Aug 24, 2017

151 Likes 20 Shares

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by madridguy(m): 11:57am On Aug 24, 2017
cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by babyfaceafrica: 12:01pm On Aug 24, 2017
Super story.. Is he begging?....after making noise all over the country.....i thought he was ready for anything...he should kip kwayet!!!!

174 Likes 17 Shares

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by Vutseck(m): 12:06pm On Aug 24, 2017
So this man want a superior argument from quota system beneficiaries....kikikikiki

91 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by Joejonah(m): 12:06pm On Aug 24, 2017
He is bold he is courageous, He is a fighter.. He is Fearless.

507 Likes 47 Shares

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by Balkan(m): 12:10pm On Aug 24, 2017
Nwachineke!

See why Kanu call Nigeria a zoo.
Catalonians are fighting for freedom, Spain has not for one day killed the agitators or arrest them.
Nigeria, buhari is planning another genocide on the people of God.

Remenber Plague of frog that God used on Pharaoh,
God is usin rat in the case of Buhari

We are getting to the last plague. I dont want to say what it is.

Pharaoh Must yield at the final plague

306 Likes 28 Shares

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by Vutseck(m): 12:10pm On Aug 24, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Super story.. Is he begging?..i though he was ready for anything

are you a northerner ?

Obviously, quota system will limit you with intellectual capacity

reasons you always results to violence

look at happenings in the north, it's all about bombings, killings day in day out

even with small small issues that can be resolved around the table ooo

253 Likes 21 Shares

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by babyfaceafrica: 12:11pm On Aug 24, 2017
Vutseck:

are you a norther ?

Obviously, quota system will limit you with intellectual capacity
k

1 Like

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by obamabinladen(m): 12:19pm On Aug 24, 2017
Buhari that boycotted the last presidential debate due to his inability to reason and respond well.

210 Likes 21 Shares

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by thoth: 12:19pm On Aug 24, 2017
Well… … Buhari's mandate is to destroy Nigeria not to promote democracy and this is a very crucial point that IPOB must accept.

73 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 24, 2017
What debate! shey this kanu wan disgrace our president ni. I no even wan think about the outcome of the debate, international disgrace.
My fiffle..... una know the rest.

160 Likes 16 Shares

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 24, 2017
What debate! shey this kanu wan disgrace our president ni. I no even wan think about the outcome of the debate, international disgrace.
"My fiffle I ave here to offose the mosion which says Nigeria's sovereignty is negotiable."
I no go watch am self, National disgrace, BBC and CNN go finish us

49 Likes 4 Shares

The debate is dead on arrival, expect bubu to ignore him. weting Mr presido wan talk sef

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by brainpulse: 1:30pm On Aug 24, 2017
An irresponsible tout that has never had a tangible job throughout his life.

60 Likes 11 Shares

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by MediumStout(m): 1:30pm On Aug 24, 2017
The federal government should give kanu 50 million naira and a plot of land in Abuja and watch him abandon biafra agitations. Kanu has a price, he can be bought. He's already sounding tired and defeated in his recent speeches. Giving him money will make him patriotic to Nigeria. Then we can move ahead and face our dear country Nigeria and ensure biafra will never come sad

53 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by maklelemakukula(m): 1:31pm On Aug 24, 2017
wink

1 Like

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by cr7rooney10(m): 1:31pm On Aug 24, 2017
Kanu look ur back
Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by emajoe: 1:31pm On Aug 24, 2017
Buhari maka why?
Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by 01mcfadden(m): 1:31pm On Aug 24, 2017
hehehehehe. challenge

1 Like

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by mrvitalis(m): 1:31pm On Aug 24, 2017
My guy is now afraid

Honestly you have no argument

You have so far not been able to prove Nigeria will be better divided and unify ...

If you know debate well mr kanu its own you to prove you have a better plan

So far I have seen now ...just empty talk of paradise in Biafra without facts to back them up

I am 100% sure Buhari will not respond to this he has a way of ignoring fools .....you can ask fayose
Only him argues with him self all the time

35 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by burkingx(f): 1:31pm On Aug 24, 2017
grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by burkingx(f): 1:32pm On Aug 24, 2017
grin grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by TRUTH2020: 1:32pm On Aug 24, 2017
CAN THE ROBOT REASON??NO
HOW CAN YOU REASON WITH SOMEBODY THAT THINK REFERENDUM IS EQUAL TO WAR?THAT BOYSCOTTING OF ELECTION IS HATE SPEECH HOW??AND SURPRISINGLY THE SO CALLED EDUCATED YO ROBBER PROFESSORS AND LAWYERS ALSO THINK THAT WAY,GOD HELP US.

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by dannytoe(m): 1:32pm On Aug 24, 2017
Look's like kanu forgot that buhari is a retired military General................ So expect less.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by 234ng44uk(m): 1:32pm On Aug 24, 2017
Please who is Nnamdi Kanu? I asked Google Assistant this question, she says he's an "Activist". Who does that for a living?
All the activists I know of, from Malcolm X to Mandela or Fela all got a job.

13 Likes

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by burkingx(f): 1:32pm On Aug 24, 2017
grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by segebase(m): 1:32pm On Aug 24, 2017
d
Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by millionboi(m): 1:32pm On Aug 24, 2017
Oboy
Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by hilroy: 1:32pm On Aug 24, 2017
On December 13, 2016. Cownu said and I quote "Tell Buhari he is mad"

This is just the start for the dirty pig.

Buratai has one message for you and your piglets

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by KevinDein: 1:32pm On Aug 24, 2017
PMB: No Kanu. I'll just defeat you with ak47 because I'm the grand commander in chief of the Armed Forces.

Fuuckk yeahhhhh grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB by EmperorLee(m): 1:33pm On Aug 24, 2017
Nna keep kwayet first.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode: "Kumuyi Shaking Buhari, I Am Ashamed" / Photo Of Governor Okorocha On A Private Jet Looking For Bailout. / "Reported Release Of Kabiru Sokoto: Hatred For President Buhari Taken Too Far"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.