Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,285 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

The Best & Worst Case Scenarios For The 5 English Clubs Ahead Of Champions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / The Best & Worst Case Scenarios For The 5 English Clubs Ahead Of Champions (27480 Views)

Super League Is Back On As Court Rules UEFA Cannot Sanction Clubs Involved / 3 Clubs That Could Stop Liverpool From Defending The Champions League / ‘PSG Can Stop Pogba’- Draxler Says Ahead Of Champions League Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best & Worst Case Scenarios For The 5 English Clubs Ahead Of Champions by EmperorLee(m): 1:45pm On Aug 24, 2017
skarlett:

cc
Iamkingzlee grin grin

Emperorlee I couldn't help myself grin

Even if heaven and earth passes by, Man U can never win this season's Champions league trophy angry
Re: The Best & Worst Case Scenarios For The 5 English Clubs Ahead Of Champions by BOMA2912(m): 1:46pm On Aug 24, 2017
This is wrong, how can we face PSG when we are in the same pot.
Pot 1
Chelsea, Real Madrid, Bayern Munich, Benfica. Juventus, Monaco, Spartak Moscow, Shaktar Donetsk
Pot 2
Barcelona, Atlètico Madrid, PSG, Dortmund
Sevilla, Manchester City
Porto, Manchester United
Pot 3
Napoli, Tottenham, Basel, Olympiakos
Liverpool, Roma, Anderlecht, Besiktas
Pot 4
Celtic, CSKA Moscow, Qaraba, Sporting, Apoel, Feyenoord, NK Maribor, RB Leipzig

Chelsea
Worst Case: Barcelona, Napoli, RB Leipzig
Best Case: Porto, Anderlecht, Maribor

Manchester City/United
Worst Case: Real Madrid, Napoli, RB Leipzig
Best Case: Spartak Moscow, Anderlecht, Maribor.
Liverpool/Tottenham
Worst Case: Real Madrid, PSG, RB Leipzig
Best Case: Spartak Moscow, Porto, Maribor.

4 Likes

Re: The Best & Worst Case Scenarios For The 5 English Clubs Ahead Of Champions by Bills2307(m): 1:46pm On Aug 24, 2017
Narldon:

ARSENAL IS MISSING?

OH I FORGOT....

THEY WERE NOT INVITED grin
LMAO

1 Like

Re: The Best & Worst Case Scenarios For The 5 English Clubs Ahead Of Champions by Koolking(m): 1:47pm On Aug 24, 2017
All UCL clubs have evolved. Whichever team a club is paired with should be an inspiration to such clubs in their quest for UCL title.

Leicester City, for their first time historic outing in UCL last season were very impressive. They Surpassed the English UCL hopeful - Arsenal, Man City and Spurs.

I believe, UCL enlistment is an opportunity for any club to earn a bragging right.

1 Like

Re: The Best & Worst Case Scenarios For The 5 English Clubs Ahead Of Champions by BOMA2912(m): 1:48pm On Aug 24, 2017
oshe11:
Bring On Any team......

Chelsea wud still top our group
Even Burnley??

4 Likes

Re: The Best & Worst Case Scenarios For The 5 English Clubs Ahead Of Champions by mcpat(m): 1:48pm On Aug 24, 2017
maxit2:

Chelsea will beat you hands down. We know how to take care of Spanish teams. Ask Barca.
We handled them even at their peak (Eto, Iniesta, Ronaldinho, Messi, e.t.c)

I should ask athletico madrid too ba

4 Likes

Re: The Best & Worst Case Scenarios For The 5 English Clubs Ahead Of Champions by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 24, 2017
EmperorLee:

Even if heaven and earth passes by, Man U can never win this season's Champions league trophy angry

Waawu shocked

This one strong oh

I no go follow you argue sha but Arsenal must win Europa, if not... undecided
Re: The Best & Worst Case Scenarios For The 5 English Clubs Ahead Of Champions by EmperorLee(m): 1:50pm On Aug 24, 2017
skarlett:

Waawu shocked

This one strong oh

I no go follow you argue sha but Arsenal must win Europa, if not... undecided

Europa wey be Loser's cup ? God forbid.
Epl straight grin
Re: The Best & Worst Case Scenarios For The 5 English Clubs Ahead Of Champions by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 24, 2017
I no be Barça, I be Barça fada. Two champions league in a row, Chelsea no fit do am till the kingdom come.
Re: The Best & Worst Case Scenarios For The 5 English Clubs Ahead Of Champions by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 24, 2017
maxit2:

Chelsea will beat you hands down. We know how to take care of Spanish teams. Ask Barca.
We handled them even at their peak (Eto, Iniesta, Ronaldinho, Messi, e.t.c)
I no be Barça, I be Barça fada, any English club I catch this season go hear am, you fit ask man u
Re: The Best & Worst Case Scenarios For The 5 English Clubs Ahead Of Champions by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 24, 2017
EmperorLee:

Epl straight grin

Wetin una be before

No be only Epl na La Liga undecided

1 Like

Re: The Best & Worst Case Scenarios For The 5 English Clubs Ahead Of Champions by CheedyJ(m): 1:54pm On Aug 24, 2017
There's no chance of man utd being in d same group as PSG cos both are seeded in pot B, maybe real Madrid but certainly not PSG & not DAT am scared tho'...

1 Like

Re: The Best & Worst Case Scenarios For The 5 English Clubs Ahead Of Champions by EmperorLee(m): 1:55pm On Aug 24, 2017
skarlett:

Wetin una be before

No be only Epl na La Liga undecided

E pain am cheesy grin
Re: The Best & Worst Case Scenarios For The 5 English Clubs Ahead Of Champions by lifezone247(m): 1:58pm On Aug 24, 2017
I'm going wit funlord team on this one.
Re: The Best & Worst Case Scenarios For The 5 English Clubs Ahead Of Champions by lifezone247(m): 1:59pm On Aug 24, 2017
BOMA2912:

Even Burnley??
grin grin grin grin grin wicked.
Re: The Best & Worst Case Scenarios For The 5 English Clubs Ahead Of Champions by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 24, 2017
awoo47:
psg hv really upgraded angry my heart jus dey skip if i see am. Liverpool yansh go open lyk fowl cry jus wish we went for europa cry embarassed cry
i doubt if you're a true liverpool fan. Our pedigree in that competition speaks for itself
Re: The Best & Worst Case Scenarios For The 5 English Clubs Ahead Of Champions by IAmkingoludav(m): 2:10pm On Aug 24, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]
kennynelcon:
PSG is no threat to UTD
grin
kennynelcon:
PSG
is no threat to UTD

psg is more than a threat
Re: The Best & Worst Case Scenarios For The 5 English Clubs Ahead Of Champions by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 2:12pm On Aug 24, 2017
oshe11:
Bring On Any team......

if you get p.s.g , real madrid and bayern munich u would top shey
Re: The Best & Worst Case Scenarios For The 5 English Clubs Ahead Of Champions by newsomtin(m): 2:19pm On Aug 24, 2017
stop jonzing madrid will beat you guys home and away.
Re: The Best & Worst Case Scenarios For The 5 English Clubs Ahead Of Champions by legba1(m): 2:27pm On Aug 24, 2017
[quote author=MurderEnglish post=59782732]before I am man u fan, den, the selled my boy c.ronaldo. I vexed go Bakkar, dey selled my boy neyhman, I vexed com dey hate football. I learn small something, I will not die and be supportive team I will just supportive player.

Player I supportive
Messi (lion)
Ronaldo (2nd Messi)
Neyhman (shakara boy)
Pogba (shine shine) grin
Modric
Ramos
Harzack
Rash Ford
Tha Monaco fly boy mmbape
Suarez
Benzene
Lacasera
Harry cane
Kante(my village boy)
Dem reached 100 I kannot mension all
[/
quote]

"Ol Boy" u na die ooo.....na murder u murder dem for real.
Re: The Best & Worst Case Scenarios For The 5 English Clubs Ahead Of Champions by DONADAMS(m): 2:29pm On Aug 24, 2017
anykey:
where is arsenal?

let me predict, bayern will get a fairly difficult group
go out in the first round
draw arsenal in the europa round of 16
beat arsenal blue and black (10 -2 )
and.... arsenal fans will start their annual chant

###wengerout
lmao!!!this savagery form a girl?? ass-nal don suffer!!
Re: The Best & Worst Case Scenarios For The 5 English Clubs Ahead Of Champions by Tonymegabush1(m): 2:29pm On Aug 24, 2017
Nltaliban:

Only if uefa would allow you to combine all your teams together

Spain all the way

LOL which team you support let's be specific cry
Re: The Best & Worst Case Scenarios For The 5 English Clubs Ahead Of Champions by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 24, 2017
EmperorLee:

E pain am cheesy grin

Gerrarahia mehn grin grin
Re: The Best & Worst Case Scenarios For The 5 English Clubs Ahead Of Champions by awoo47: 2:41pm On Aug 24, 2017
redbeans:
i doubt if you're a true liverpool fan. Our pedigree in that competition speaks for itself
did u watch hoffeham match? We are not clinical enough nd our back line is very bad if we meet mardrid i can bet my life savings dat real will ship in more dan 5goals cry
Re: The Best & Worst Case Scenarios For The 5 English Clubs Ahead Of Champions by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 24, 2017
awoo47:
did u watch hoffeham match? We are not clinical enough nd our back line is very bad if we meet mardrid i can bet my life savings dat real will ship in more dan 5goals cry
well... that's the biggest team I fear. I hope we don't meet them till the latter stage of the competition.
Re: The Best & Worst Case Scenarios For The 5 English Clubs Ahead Of Champions by kennydotkom(m): 3:19pm On Aug 24, 2017
oshe11:
Arsenal Fans pls ignore this thread...... grin
Stop throwing tantrum now
Re: The Best & Worst Case Scenarios For The 5 English Clubs Ahead Of Champions by oshiyy: 3:28pm On Aug 24, 2017
oshe11:
Bring On Any team......

. 3Gbosaaaaaa
Re: The Best & Worst Case Scenarios For The 5 English Clubs Ahead Of Champions by Adeebiwa09(m): 3:32pm On Aug 24, 2017
EmperorLee:

Epl straight grin

I couldn't agree more if by EPL u mean emirates placement league or Estonia prime laga or perhaps Ecuador premier league but if you were thinking of English Premier League... Ooooooga your dream is dreaming of winning 10 million from who wants to be a million sponsored by OMO best stain removal in the 80s.

If the top guys manu, Manc, che, live, tot, ever and Swansea no play arsenal no go still carry league

1 Like

Re: The Best & Worst Case Scenarios For The 5 English Clubs Ahead Of Champions by Crownadex(m): 3:36pm On Aug 24, 2017
Manchester united don't need to fear anybody in this league including real Madrid or Barcelona

just watch out
Re: The Best & Worst Case Scenarios For The 5 English Clubs Ahead Of Champions by Adeebiwa09(m): 3:39pm On Aug 24, 2017
oshiyy:
. 3Gbosaaaaaa
Oga you and the person wey you quote know say as una dey type am... An angel told you from Heaven "my son, don't bother, una no fit" but the joint chiefs of una village says otherwise obey the right voice please and stop helping naijabet make more money
Re: The Best & Worst Case Scenarios For The 5 English Clubs Ahead Of Champions by millik(f): 3:39pm On Aug 24, 2017
Worst: Real Madrid, Paris Saint-Germain, CSKA Moscow

op, how would Manchester united meet Paris saint Germain when they are in the same pot two
Re: The Best & Worst Case Scenarios For The 5 English Clubs Ahead Of Champions by Lanceslot(m): 4:03pm On Aug 24, 2017
Madrid and Chelsea all the way..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Brighton Vs Manchester United : FA Cup (6 - 7)pens On 23rd April 2023 / Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Arsenal (3 - 1) On 24th April 2019 / Between Manchester United And Chelsea, Who Had A Better Season?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.