Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Gunners Robbed Wigan Athletic! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Gunners Robbed Wigan Athletic! (722 Views)

Manchester United Vs Wigan : Community Shield - ( 2 - 0) On 11th August 2013 / Arsenal Vs Wigan Athletic (1 - 2) On April 16 2012 / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gunners Robbed Wigan Athletic! by galatico(m): 4:15pm On Feb 12, 2007
Arsenal Gunners robbed Wigan Athletic of victory and there first loss at Emirates Stadium, cause Wigan had a good call for penalty that was just like the one that was awarded agianst Senderos in the previous match and when Arsene Wenger was ask about the incident he said he did not see it What a shame!!! Gunners surely derserved to loose and as if that was not enough Arsenal scored an offside goal which was allowed to stand.
Re: Gunners Robbed Wigan Athletic! by justkunmi(m): 5:24pm On Feb 12, 2007
*shakes head pitifully*
Re: Gunners Robbed Wigan Athletic! by Akolawole(m): 5:50pm On Feb 12, 2007
@JK

Please just leave him alone. i beg

@galatico

What else can one say for you?

@Everyone

TTBD.
Re: Gunners Robbed Wigan Athletic! by Razorr(f): 5:53pm On Feb 12, 2007
No wait! I think we can end the madness here! I know one very good deliverance pastor. Let me invite him to register on this site.
All he has to do is post one prayer sentence here and you'll see the difference!
Re: Gunners Robbed Wigan Athletic! by Vieira(m): 6:13pm On Feb 12, 2007
Why is everyone talking about that one incident?

Why has everyone forgot when Heskey handballed in the box?

Even on TV they are not mentioning it!

But they are shouting about the penalty

Last week Senderos got sent off for a foul that was OUTSIDE the box and they got a penalty for that.

Now this week the shoe is on the other foot.

Get over it!
Re: Gunners Robbed Wigan Athletic! by Akolawole(m): 6:15pm On Feb 12, 2007
@Vieria & Razoor

Please Ignore this thread.

TTBD means Thread to be discontinued.

He should post it on Gunners thread.
Re: Gunners Robbed Wigan Athletic! by Vieira(m): 8:29am On Feb 13, 2007
Everything to do with Arsenal has to go in one thread?? That thread is 73 pages long!!

That is not really reasonable is it?

Or am I on my own?
Re: Gunners Robbed Wigan Athletic! by Bujua(m): 8:40am On Feb 13, 2007
You could apply through this link.
All he best
http://www.oceanicb anknigeria. com/careers/ recruitment. php#
Re: Gunners Robbed Wigan Athletic! by Bujua(m): 8:44am On Feb 13, 2007
University graduates of various engineering disciplines are needed in a multinational company. Send application with a detailed CV to diteckonline@yahoo.com or go to www.diamondtechng.com
Re: Gunners Robbed Wigan Athletic! by Akolawole(m): 12:09pm On Feb 13, 2007
Vieira:

Everything to do with Arsenal has to go in one thread?? That thread is 73 pages long!!

That is not really reasonable is it?

Or am I on my own?

You are a Senior Nairalander i believe.

This sports section is getting overpopulated with USELESS threads
Take for example Terry V Puyol. If we are not careful we will soon have Obasanjo V Atiku.
We can have 2 or 3 threads on Arsenal and that is enough.
Re: Gunners Robbed Wigan Athletic! by Vieira(m): 2:29pm On Feb 13, 2007
I honestly believe that is the wrong way of doing it but as you know I rarely start topics.

But it is restrictive if someone came here and wanted to discuss a match and he had to go to a thread that was 73 pages long.

I assure you that most newcomers interested in Arsenal as an example will not be willing to read through that thread.

Even I come here trying to find new topics and I am confronted with the same old threads, it becomes a bit dreary.

I don't see why every match cannot have it's discussion thread?

But that is only my 2 cents.
Re: Gunners Robbed Wigan Athletic! by debosky(m): 4:21pm On Feb 13, 2007
But if all the information on a particular club e.g. arsenal is focused on one thread, you dont have to go all about looking for the info

just go to the Arsenal thread and there you have it! this galactico dude is a thread-making junkie
Re: Gunners Robbed Wigan Athletic! by rhyna: 4:39pm On Feb 13, 2007
i want the e-mail address of any nigerian in royal institute of technology in sweden to help monitor my admission, i applied for m.sc in pharmaaceuticals
Re: Gunners Robbed Wigan Athletic! by Akolawole(m): 5:17pm On Feb 13, 2007
@Vieria

None of us is a Moderator

On that note, i sign off o.
Re: Gunners Robbed Wigan Athletic! by SMC(f): 8:41pm On Feb 13, 2007
Why should this thread be under Arsenal? Why not under Wigan? 'Cos the crux of the matter is the creator of the thread feels that Wigan was robbed the fruits of the match. it will be adding insult to injury to tell him to go and post it under the gunners thread (surely that is clear for anyone to see). I am a gunner and I don't think this title/topic belongs under the Arsenal thread. undecided
Re: Gunners Robbed Wigan Athletic! by tosinadeda: 3:39pm On Feb 15, 2007
Bleep all anti arsenal fans

(1) (Reply)

Arsenal's Best Defeat / Glazer Debt Drains Manchester United's £100m Record Profits / Arsenal Plot £27m Big-name Signing In Bid To Keep Duo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.