Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,296 members, 7,954,180 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:45 PM

See How Much E-money Paid Into My Account - Screenshot - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See How Much E-money Paid Into My Account - Screenshot (64592 Views)

E-Money's Kids Enjoying Holidays With Jnr. Pope's Children (Pics) / E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo / See How Much E-money Paid Into My Account - Screenshot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Much E-money Paid Into My Account - Screenshot by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 25, 2017
@OP that's your gay sugar daddy sending you money for adult diapers

E-moneys company is 5 star not 5 stare

Get the cum out of your eyes and see properly

Now go back to whisting dickss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How Much E-money Paid Into My Account - Screenshot by dealchamps: 1:22pm On Aug 25, 2017
Zoharariel:
Is that not what you've been gunning to receive all this while by always praising & ass-licking him like a “poverty-stricken psychophant” on every thread created about him.

Anyways, I hope you use the money to release your much-awaited album - Congrats!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How Much E-money Paid Into My Account - Screenshot by cristianisraeli: 1:23pm On Aug 25, 2017
IamAirforce1:
So I got a mail from this anonymous personality asking me to give him details of my bank account yesterday , I ignored because I thought it was one of this small broke boys trolling on me ..

Today I got another reminder from this great personality, I wanted to ignore again till one mind told me to give him and oh well , I wake up only to see a bank alert of 50k from the billionaire big man himself , the five star music boss , E-money.

Wow cheesy

So I went back to my email to thank him
Only to see another mail from him with the caption "just my little way of appreciating your efforts."

The money is nothing .. but that feelings that I was recognised by E-money himself .. wow cheesy

THIS GUY HAVE BEEN POSTING AND LICKING EMONEYS BAAALLLS FOR A VERY LONG TIME AND HE DECIDED TO MAKE PEOPLE COMMENT BY FAKING AN ACCOUNT BALANCE TEXT...FIVE STAR OR FIVE STARE...ALL U WANT IS FOR EMONEY TO SAY COME AND TAKE OR INVITE U TO HIS HOUSE...STOP THE BAAALLS LICKING U TOO CAN BE AIRFOCE MONEY ONE DAY...WORK HARD AND QUIT LICKING GROWN MEN BAAAALLSS

1 Like

Re: See How Much E-money Paid Into My Account - Screenshot by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 1:23pm On Aug 25, 2017
optional1:
airforce wan join e money board..

Isorite..
Congrats but e pains me that this money will waste in alcohol..
grin

Re: See How Much E-money Paid Into My Account - Screenshot by ExInferis(m): 1:25pm On Aug 25, 2017
"Billionaire" giving you a measly 50k.

Besides how are we sure you didn't photoshop the pic just to ingratiate yourself with the famous scammer?
Re: See How Much E-money Paid Into My Account - Screenshot by Josephjnr(m): 1:26pm On Aug 25, 2017
Ahzyz:
can u give more than that.

You clearly misunderstood me.
Re: See How Much E-money Paid Into My Account - Screenshot by jojothaiv(m): 1:36pm On Aug 25, 2017
rodrirodri:
I don't know this guy from adam.... but he is one person I can take a bullet for.... he inspires me liike........respect to E Money
when money is involved! I get your logic
Re: See How Much E-money Paid Into My Account - Screenshot by sinaj(f): 1:39pm On Aug 25, 2017
rossyc:
I don't know why I don't believe anything this guy posts.
Don't mind him. He deposited the money himself nd used Five Star as the depositor.

See the spelling of his Star sef. Mitcheeew

1 Like

Re: See How Much E-money Paid Into My Account - Screenshot by Femistico(m): 1:43pm On Aug 25, 2017
So E-money gave u 50k instead of you to tell him to sign you into his record label,, no problem kontinuu..its ur own problem not mine
Re: See How Much E-money Paid Into My Account - Screenshot by maklelemakukula(m): 1:44pm On Aug 25, 2017
rodrirodri:
I don't know this guy from adam.... but he is one person I can take a bullet for.... he inspires me liike........respect to E Money
take the bullet na make your mama use curse sammer you
Re: See How Much E-money Paid Into My Account - Screenshot by ImDharay: 1:45pm On Aug 25, 2017
And an incompetent mod moved
this fake trash to FP.? Seun you dey see so...
Re: See How Much E-money Paid Into My Account - Screenshot by maklelemakukula(m): 1:45pm On Aug 25, 2017
enoqueen:
Y u no tell am say u de sing. grin
grin grin
Re: See How Much E-money Paid Into My Account - Screenshot by AkachukwuD(m): 1:47pm On Aug 25, 2017
LesbianBoy:

Send me your account number angry
Here is mine God bless you
PRECIOUS OKORIE, account number 0092613727 Diamond Bank PLC.
Re: See How Much E-money Paid Into My Account - Screenshot by LesbianBoy(m): 1:50pm On Aug 25, 2017
AkachukwuD:

Here is mine God bless you

PRECIOUS OKORIE,
account number 0092613727 Diamond Bank PLC.

Are you a girl? Do you have big nyansh like sexybbstar? So why are you sending me your account number?...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Much E-money Paid Into My Account - Screenshot by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:57pm On Aug 25, 2017
Zoharariel:
Is that not what you've been gunning to receive all this while by always praising & ass-licking him like a “poverty-stricken psychophant” on every thread created about him.

Anyways, I hope you use the money to release your much-awaited album - Congrats!
which album?
ordinary skit wey ee fit use him fone record put online nahim we still dey beg am since d last 4 years. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How Much E-money Paid Into My Account - Screenshot by grandlexuz(m): 1:58pm On Aug 25, 2017
maxiuc:
you are just like my girlfriend who doubt everything I say even though I haven't lied to her before

She never beliefs

You just lied to us now and you say you nova lie before to your girlfriend.. ha!..Lol
Re: See How Much E-money Paid Into My Account - Screenshot by grandlexuz(m): 2:00pm On Aug 25, 2017
greggng:
Let me state here that before the end of today a nairalander will ask for my account to put more than what ur E money billion had to offer u. Just wait and see

What is your account number?
Re: See How Much E-money Paid Into My Account - Screenshot by sharpwriter(m): 2:11pm On Aug 25, 2017
atilla:
People to like free money. When you start having bad luck u won't remember
This guy don dey enter your star
lol
Re: See How Much E-money Paid Into My Account - Screenshot by motherfucker: 2:14pm On Aug 25, 2017
IamAirforce1:
So I got a mail from this anonymous personality asking me to give him details of my bank account yesterday , I ignored because I thought it was one of this small broke boys trolling on me ..

Today I got another reminder from this great personality, I wanted to ignore again till one mind told me to give him and oh well , I wake up only to see a bank alert of 50k from the billionaire big man himself , the five star music boss , E-money.

Wow cheesy

So I went back to my email to thank him
Only to see another mail from him with the caption "just my little way of appreciating your efforts."

The money is nothing .. but that feelings that I was recognised by E-money himself .. wow cheesy

Take my advice, keep that money. Spend the next 3 months at Nairaland.com/business so that you can command worthy figures dude.

Oh damn... some guy are even using music to pull over 300k on fiverr.com. Better go and do something with your life before it's too late.

You are wasting a lot of your time on romance/celebrity section. Instead ass licking people to get 50k-200k, brother join the ranks of men who build ATM machine brains that can spit even 2M for themselves.
Re: See How Much E-money Paid Into My Account - Screenshot by Okeikpu(m): 2:16pm On Aug 25, 2017
Just a mere 50k
And you're running mad
Re: See How Much E-money Paid Into My Account - Screenshot by Forzap: 2:25pm On Aug 25, 2017
Fake...who u wan deceive undecided
Re: See How Much E-money Paid Into My Account - Screenshot by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 25, 2017
Send your acct details let's contribute for your have sense therapy
Re: See How Much E-money Paid Into My Account - Screenshot by FroshJaynex(m): 2:38pm On Aug 25, 2017
This guy matter don dey pass be careful oh. Come u think say we be pikin?? Only fools will believe this trash! abeg find something meaningful to do with ur life.
Re: See How Much E-money Paid Into My Account - Screenshot by omolorlarh: 2:42pm On Aug 25, 2017
greggng:
Let me state here that before the end of today a nairalander will ask for my account to put more than what ur E money billion had to offer u. Just wait and see
can I wake you up now?
Re: See How Much E-money Paid Into My Account - Screenshot by LockDown69(m): 2:49pm On Aug 25, 2017
Re: See How Much E-money Paid Into My Account - Screenshot by uglodoh(f): 2:52pm On Aug 25, 2017
Zoharariel:

fifty thousand to release album Ke lol. Y do people do not like this guy?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How Much E-money Paid Into My Account - Screenshot by chris31(m): 2:59pm On Aug 25, 2017
E-money u have shown how kind & generous u are though some people people are bent on painting ur name black......dey cant bring u down i dey aspire to be like u someday
Re: See How Much E-money Paid Into My Account - Screenshot by KingRexUb(m): 3:01pm On Aug 25, 2017
optional1:

Isorite.. Congrats but e pains me that this money will waste in alcohol..
Are u tryin to say IamAirforce1 is a drunk
Re: See How Much E-money Paid Into My Account - Screenshot by KingRexUb(m): 3:02pm On Aug 25, 2017
optional1:

Isorite.. Congrats but e pains me that this money will waste in alcohol..
Are u tryin to say IamAirforce1 is a drunk
Re: See How Much E-money Paid Into My Account - Screenshot by Icon79(m): 3:03pm On Aug 25, 2017
LOL. I thought I was the only one who knows that this story is fakery fake.

O pari

rossyc:
I don't know why I don't believe anything this guy posts.

1 Like

Re: See How Much E-money Paid Into My Account - Screenshot by Icon79(m): 3:06pm On Aug 25, 2017
grin grin grin grin cool cool cool tongue tongue kiss

O pari o

sinaj:
Don't mind him. He deposited the money himself nd used Five Star as the depositor.

See the spelling of his Star sef. Mitcheeew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Venita's Ex-husband, Terna Olusola & Two Kids (photos) / Kiss Daniel Earned N30k Salary Monthly, Blocked By Basketmouth On Instagram / Followers Tease Regina Daniels Over Rumored Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.