Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

See How Much E-money Paid Into My Account - Screenshot - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See How Much E-money Paid Into My Account - Screenshot (6435 Views)

Between E-money And His Security At Lagos Airport Today (photos) / E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo / See How Much E-money Paid Into My Account - Screenshot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Much E-money Paid Into My Account - Screenshot by IamAirforce1: 7:42pm On Aug 24, 2017
So I got a mail from this anonymous personality asking me to give him details of my bank account yesterday , I ignored because I thought it was one of this small broke boys trolling on me ..

Today I got another reminder from this great personality, I wanted to ignore again till one mind told me to give him and oh well , I wake up only to see a bank alert of 50k from the billionaire big man himself , the five star music boss , E-money.

Wow

So I went back to my email to thank him
Only to see another mail from him with the caption "just my little way of appreciating your efforts."

The money is nothing .. but that feelings that I was recognised by E-money himself .. wow

Re: See How Much E-money Paid Into My Account - Screenshot by IamAirforce1: 7:43pm On Aug 24, 2017
It is too fuckingg late to fail, Amen.

1 Like

Re: See How Much E-money Paid Into My Account - Screenshot by EmperorLee(m): 7:44pm On Aug 24, 2017
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: See How Much E-money Paid Into My Account - Screenshot by Bonemarrow32(m): 7:44pm On Aug 24, 2017
Screenshot of the email or Adonbelievit

3 Likes

Re: See How Much E-money Paid Into My Account - Screenshot by rottennaija(m): 7:45pm On Aug 24, 2017
What did you do for him?
Re: See How Much E-money Paid Into My Account - Screenshot by optional1(f): 7:45pm On Aug 24, 2017
and the money will end up in alcohol buying..

I wish the money can buy you brain like a lil brain..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Much E-money Paid Into My Account - Screenshot by optional1(f): 7:47pm On Aug 24, 2017
IamAirforce1:
It is too fuckingg late to fail, Amen.

is this a prayer or a question?

Why Amen!
Re: See How Much E-money Paid Into My Account - Screenshot by falconey(m): 7:48pm On Aug 24, 2017

MUMU! if that alert was fabricated this moron_ should be sued for defamation of character.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Much E-money Paid Into My Account - Screenshot by siie: 7:48pm On Aug 24, 2017
Is this real
Re: See How Much E-money Paid Into My Account - Screenshot by slayking(m): 7:50pm On Aug 24, 2017
So what happened to the balance of your account..Did it dissapear?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Much E-money Paid Into My Account - Screenshot by mofeoluwadassah: 7:50pm On Aug 24, 2017
ok
Re: See How Much E-money Paid Into My Account - Screenshot by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 24, 2017
SIGH!!! THIS is exactly why osama biladen bomb people to pieces.

2 Likes

Re: See How Much E-money Paid Into My Account - Screenshot by Amarabae(f): 7:51pm On Aug 24, 2017
optional1:

I wish the money can buy you brain like a lil brain..
wicked
Re: See How Much E-money Paid Into My Account - Screenshot by tosyne2much(m): 7:52pm On Aug 24, 2017
Airforce1, I hail oooo cheesy

But I doubt if Nairaland babes will be stalking you for this meager nah cheesy

3 Likes

Re: See How Much E-money Paid Into My Account - Screenshot by ImDharay: 7:53pm On Aug 24, 2017
This fool is at it again...Lord have mercy plz!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Much E-money Paid Into My Account - Screenshot by EmperorLee(m): 7:53pm On Aug 24, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
SIGH!!! THIS is exactly why osama biladen bomb people to pieces.

Hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha

3 Likes

Re: See How Much E-money Paid Into My Account - Screenshot by decatalyst(m): 7:53pm On Aug 24, 2017
rottennaija:
What did you do for him?

He assisted him to polish his shoe ni

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Much E-money Paid Into My Account - Screenshot by slimthugchimee2(m): 7:54pm On Aug 24, 2017
slayking:

Thank you

1 Like

Re: See How Much E-money Paid Into My Account - Screenshot by IamAirforce1: 7:55pm On Aug 24, 2017
Broke people always think they have an opinion.

3 Likes

Re: See How Much E-money Paid Into My Account - Screenshot by decatalyst(m): 7:56pm On Aug 24, 2017
slayking:

The presidential rats visited it grin

7 Likes

Re: See How Much E-money Paid Into My Account - Screenshot by Divay22(f): 7:58pm On Aug 24, 2017
Hahahahaha
Anoda achievement of the year

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Much E-money Paid Into My Account - Screenshot by slayking(m): 8:00pm On Aug 24, 2017
decatalyst:

The presidential rats visited it grin

I'd actually be disappointed if the whole e-money gave you k st 50k.. Do you know how much G boys buy a bottle of Ace in the club?
A bottle of Hennessey XO in my fav supermarket is even more than that.

Oh boy, go and double your hustle and stop being a nuisance here.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Much E-money Paid Into My Account - Screenshot by Dillusionist(m): 8:04pm On Aug 24, 2017
this guy don mumu nobi small..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How Much E-money Paid Into My Account - Screenshot by decatalyst(m): 8:08pm On Aug 24, 2017
slayking:

I'd actually be disappointed if the whole e-money gave you k st 50k.. Do you know how much G boys buy a bottle of Ace in the club?

Don't be a sissy! Nah me post the account balance?

Instead of checking out the price of Hennessey XO in your acclaimed "supermarket", it is time to start checking the prices of reading glasses grin

2 Likes

Re: See How Much E-money Paid Into My Account - Screenshot by IamAirforce1: 8:09pm On Aug 24, 2017
slayking:

You're the jobless broke nuisance here but I won't tell you why

2 Likes

Re: See How Much E-money Paid Into My Account - Screenshot by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 24, 2017
EmperorLee:

Hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha
oniovo the op just weak everybody.
Re: See How Much E-money Paid Into My Account - Screenshot by slayking(m): 8:14pm On Aug 24, 2017
decatalyst:

Don't be a sissy! Nah me post the account balance?

Instead of checking out the price of Hennessey XO in your acclaimed "supermarket", it is time to start checking the prices of reading glasses grin

Lol! That wasn't for you and you're supposed to know that. grin
The dude just keep coming with irrelevant posts just to give an impression. What exactly has he done for e-money to give him money. Hope you get the logic.

I normally don't post on his topics but it's about time we tell it straight to his face that he's a dissapointment.

It's not too late to start making amends tho so take heed while the Sun is still shinning @Airforce1

3 Likes

Re: See How Much E-money Paid Into My Account - Screenshot by CentaurXLV(m): 8:15pm On Aug 24, 2017
Great news Airforce.

I am also leaving this planet of the 34th of this month. wink

2 Likes

Re: See How Much E-money Paid Into My Account - Screenshot by Lezzlie(m): 8:19pm On Aug 24, 2017
CentaurXLV:
Great news Airforce.

I am also leaving this planet of the 34th of this month. wink
You don't seem to believe him cheesy
Re: See How Much E-money Paid Into My Account - Screenshot by greatmarshall(m): 8:20pm On Aug 24, 2017
Enjoy
Re: See How Much E-money Paid Into My Account - Screenshot by EmperorLee(m): 8:20pm On Aug 24, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
oniovo the op just weak everybody.

I love this thread die grin cheesy
Re: See How Much E-money Paid Into My Account - Screenshot by CentaurXLV(m): 8:22pm On Aug 24, 2017
Lezzlie:
You don't seem to believe him cheesy

I believe him o.

I just felt since he was giving a testimony, I should chip in one of my own. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos: 9ja Popular Singer Cynthia Morgan Full Naked Photos Leaked {pic Here} / The Headies Awards 2015: Full List Of Winners / Queen Of England Has Joined The Selfie In The Toilet Saga (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.