Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,404 members, 7,815,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

St. Rita Multipurpose Cooperative - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / St. Rita Multipurpose Cooperative (21755 Views)

Why You Should Join A Cooperative Today / Multipurpose Cooperative Society "World Bank Grant" SCAM / Project Finance Assistance By Wealthfield Multipurpose Cooperative Society (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: St. Rita Multipurpose Cooperative by Powerexpert: 9:24pm On Jul 07, 2018
SCAMMERS PLEASE TAKE NOTE

The World Bank’s attention has been drawn to a fraudulent multi-purpose, co-operative scheme being advertised in some local communities within Nigeria. Several correspondences targeting innocent citizens are being circulated falsely claiming that the World Bank is giving out money to individuals to do business and demanding processing fees of N1000 from prospective awardees.

Please note that:

The World Bank is not behind this multi-purpose scheme
The World Bank does not request for personal financial information for applicants to its programs

The World Bank therefore advises the general public to verify any information regarding World Bank-assisted programs offered by the Bank at the following website: http://projects.worldbank.org/. The World Bank will not be held responsible for any refunds of fees solicited by fraudsters purporting to act on its behalf.

Contacts
Abuja
Olufunke Olufon
+234 703 583 0641
oolufon@worldbank.org
Re: St. Rita Multipurpose Cooperative by beautyoftheLord: 11:54pm On Jul 07, 2018
Powerexpert:
I believe you know the meaning of cooperative. Your clap back is very poor. You have not attached proof

The World Bank’s attention has been drawn to a fraudulent multi-purpose, co-operative scheme being advertised in some local communities within Nigeria. Several correspondences targeting innocent citizens are being circulated falsely claiming that the World Bank is giving out money to individuals to do business and demanding processing fees of N1000 from prospective awardees.

Please note that:

The World Bank is not behind this multi-purpose scheme
The World Bank does not request for personal financial information for applicants to its programs

The World Bank therefore advises the general public to verify any information regarding World Bank-assisted programs offered by the Bank at the following website: http://projects.worldbank.org/. The World Bank will not be held responsible for any refunds of fees solicited by fraudsters purporting to act on its behalf.

Contacts
Abuja
Olufunke Olufon
+234 703 583 0641
oolufon@worldbank.org

Mr. ITK, it is not sponsored by the World Bank.
Re: St. Rita Multipurpose Cooperative by Powerexpert: 12:16am On Jul 08, 2018
You are yet to come up with the proof Mr
beautyoftheLord:

Mr. ITK, it is not sponsored by the World Bank.
Re: St. Rita Multipurpose Cooperative by beautyoftheLord: 12:46am On Jul 08, 2018
Powerexpert:

Sun Newspaper 8th June, page 9. Heading :Nigerians to benefit from S500b poverty alleviation aid by David Onwuchekwa.
There are fraudulent cooperatives out there. There are those with the license. Have you been to the office address I gave you. Do you watch Nta? I have watched an interview with a Social Exchange Market official.

Re: St. Rita Multipurpose Cooperative by beautyoftheLord: 12:53am On Jul 08, 2018
Powerexpert:

So? Seen how you lost out? You could have gotten N10m if you defended your project well. Do your research first before you dissuade others and be people's village hands. As I said earlier on. Go to SEM office in Utako and ask questions. I am sure all this one, you are one small baby with a phone by mistake. Mstcheeeeew!
Re: St. Rita Multipurpose Cooperative by Fxmanager(m): 7:28am On Jul 08, 2018
Please members of this forum, Google search on "Advance fee fraud/scam" and also go through the link below.

This people are perpetuating what is known as advance fee fraud/scam.

https://www.nairaland.com/3925359/investments-anti-scam-fraud-guide
Re: St. Rita Multipurpose Cooperative by Powerexpert: 1:36pm On Jul 08, 2018
It seems they are yet to pay you. If they have, you would have displayed it here. Na so dem dey dash 10m for #3500 abi? So 1000 people pay #3500 and all are expecting 10m without collateral abi. It seems you dont know your country very well. The worst they can do is give probably 2 people and use them as bait. Big man with big phone
beautyoftheLord:

So? Seen how you lost out? You could have gotten N10m if you defended your project well. Do your research first before you dissuade others and be people's village hands. As I said earlier on. Go to SEM office in Utako and ask questions. I am sure all this one, you are one small baby with a phone by mistake. Mstcheeeeew!
Re: St. Rita Multipurpose Cooperative by Powerexpert: 1:42pm On Jul 08, 2018
Kikikikikiki! Let me laugh small. When mmm was reigning, did they not do all manner of publicity. You have watched the interview but yet to benefit since last year. Anybody can register anything, no biggie. Kindly update us with your testimony which is one in a million. If it is to alleviate poverty, why collect the little from the poor guys who are looking for something to start up. Keep raising their hope until their is no story to tell when the shit hit the fans.
beautyoftheLord:

Sun Newspaper 8th June, page 9. Heading :Nigerians to benefit from S500b poverty alleviation aid by David Onwuchekwa.
There are fraudulent cooperatives out there. There are those with the license. Have you been to the office address I gave you. Do you watch Nta? I have watched an interview with a Social Exchange Market official.
Re: St. Rita Multipurpose Cooperative by beautyoftheLord: 1:50pm On Jul 08, 2018
Powerexpert:
It seems they are yet to pay you. If they have, you would have displayed it here. Na so dem dey dash 10m for #3500 abi? So 1000 people pay #3500 and all are expecting 10m without collateral abi. It seems you dont know your country very well. The worst they can do is give probably 2 people and use them as bait. Big man with big phone

Sit tight love. Plane go soon land. I don't know you. Would have loved to watch you eat your words.
Re: St. Rita Multipurpose Cooperative by Powerexpert: 4:55pm On Jul 08, 2018
I hope you won't deactivate your account or continue to shift ground giving us the rhetorics that it will soon be your turn till election happens.
beautyoftheLord:

Sit tight love. Plane go soon land. I don't know you. Would have loved to watch you eat your words.
Re: St. Rita Multipurpose Cooperative by Onakay: 8:26pm On Jul 08, 2018
[/color][color=#770077][color=#000099][/color] cry
EgunMogaji:

Emi ke? No be me Sir. Na one friend that was tricked into filing out the form.

You can’t cheat an honest man grin
Re: St. Rita Multipurpose Cooperative by beautyoftheLord: 11:51pm On Jul 08, 2018
Powerexpert:
I hope you won't deactivate your account or continue to shift ground giving us the rhetorics that it will soon be your turn till election happens.

No dear. I dey here. You know, I doubted like you till I asked questions. Dug deeper. Did some research when I got to Abuja. I dey right here. The lady I met that got 3m was under Ishiba MCS. I gave you an address. Use it.
Re: St. Rita Multipurpose Cooperative by Powerexpert: 12:10am On Jul 09, 2018
Since you are an ardent believer, why not pay the money on my behalf and we get to share the dividend if there is any. cheesy
beautyoftheLord:

No dear. I dey here. You know, I doubted like you till I asked questions. Dug deeper. Did some research when I got to Abuja. I dey right here. The lady I met that got 3m was under Ishiba MCS. I gave you an address. Use it.
Re: St. Rita Multipurpose Cooperative by beautyoftheLord: 12:24am On Jul 09, 2018
Powerexpert:
Since you are an ardent believer, why not pay the money on my behalf and we get to share the dividend if there is any. cheesy

Na lie o! OYO is your case. Seriously if you registered under a licensed NGO/multi purpose cooperative. You are entitled to anything In between 3 to 10m. You will defend your project with a cash flow projection and all. There will be supervisors and you must employ at least 5 nigerians.
Re: St. Rita Multipurpose Cooperative by Powerexpert: 7:00am On Jul 09, 2018
5 Nigerians with average salary of #30,000 monthly. I dey here dey wait all the abracadabra. You better face your hussle and zero your mind on this to avoid stories that touches.
beautyoftheLord:

Na lie o! OYO is your case. Seriously if you registered under a licensed NGO/multi purpose cooperative. You are entitled to anything In between 3 to 10m. You will defend your project with a cash flow projection and all. There will be supervisors and you must employ at least 5 nigerians.

1 Like

Re: St. Rita Multipurpose Cooperative by chilucy: 9:16am On Jul 10, 2018
#30,000 is it for the salary of those working for them as the supervisors to the beneficiaries or what?
Re: St. Rita Multipurpose Cooperative by Powerexpert: 10:45am On Sep 22, 2018
Still shaking tables.

Come and collect your money from our NGO

Drop your email

cc:beautyoftheLord
Re: St. Rita Multipurpose Cooperative by Powerexpert: 10:46am On Sep 22, 2018
Salary ke?
No think am o
chilucy:
#30,000 is it for the salary of those working for them as the supervisors to the beneficiaries or what?
Re: St. Rita Multipurpose Cooperative by Desire18: 12:32am On Oct 04, 2018
Please house any updates?
Re: St. Rita Multipurpose Cooperative by jrfreeborn(m): 6:38pm On Sep 13, 2020
Any update on this my people, someone is telling me it's real now and she claims she works in the NGO.
Re: St. Rita Multipurpose Cooperative by mycar: 1:17pm On Oct 16, 2020
Someone brought this form to me. I just don't understand why people think that someone who collects money from them for form will give them free money.
Re: St. Rita Multipurpose Cooperative by Powerexpert: 3:17pm On Oct 17, 2020
No mind them. beautyoftheLord no gree come back to post her imagined millions.
mycar:
Someone brought this form to me. I just don't understand why people think that someone who collects money from them for form will give them free money.
Re: St. Rita Multipurpose Cooperative by Babatindan: 11:10pm On Jan 05, 2021
Got this form today, though free. How genuine is is it,?
Re: St. Rita Multipurpose Cooperative by Rimemba: 9:54pm On Jan 13, 2021
Got this form today through the Nigerian youth organization. Told to pay N1000.

1k no be anything, but scammer no go chop am.
Re: St. Rita Multipurpose Cooperative by Powerexpert: 12:45pm On Jan 21, 2021
Rimemba:
Got this form today through the Nigerian youth organization. Told to pay N1000.

1k no be anything, but scammer no go chop am.

You better use that 1k chop correct food than dash scammers.

1 Like

Re: St. Rita Multipurpose Cooperative by phill1759(m): 4:45pm On May 07, 2021
I have proof where people got this grant. Like myself, I don't do grant this grant that thing but it was shocking to see a beneficiary who got fifteen million naira.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Court Awards $10 Million Damages Against Shoprite For Contract Breach / Born Without Hands But Uses Her Legs To Do Amazing Things / Where To Buy Green Coffee Bean Extract In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.