Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Six Creatures We Thought Are/were Real. - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Six Creatures We Thought Are/were Real. (12335 Views)

For Those Of You Who Think Mermaids Are Cute Creatures. See!!! / 15 Of The Most Venomous Creatures On Earth / If These Pills Were Real, Which Would You Pick? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Creatures We Thought Are/were Real. by spunky425(m): 10:14pm On Aug 25, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
I am a centaur and I exist. I wear that form at the stroke of 2, during a full moon, on a wet night. I look for my kind and we hunt deer, play polo, make merry and drink some ox blood.

At the stroke of 5, we visit elders from our clan for words of wisdom and preservation of our culture and kind, before returning to our human form.

Lol....alright grin
Re: Six Creatures We Thought Are/were Real. by igwedaboss(m): 11:39pm On Aug 25, 2017
caspervenice:
I dey rear unicon oo
I almost wound from laughter...

1 Like

Re: Six Creatures We Thought Are/were Real. by Josephjnr(m): 11:52pm On Aug 25, 2017
igwedaboss:
I almost wound from laughter...

Hahahaha! The careful make u no wound o.
Re: Six Creatures We Thought Are/were Real. by Godsage(m): 2:47am On Aug 26, 2017
domido:

You say they do not exist?
Hehe!! Guy.okay oo. Mermaid don't exist? Dragons never existed?
Thank God you said fact, and facts are not always true.
D bible talked abt dragons in revelation. Revelation hasnt happened yet in this present day.. Dragon has never existed.. but will exist later. It was a full revelation to John the beloved
Re: Six Creatures We Thought Are/were Real. by Godsage(m): 2:49am On Aug 26, 2017
TheManofTomorrow:
The fact about dragons and mermaids not existing is untrue. Mermaids still exist and dragons existed once but are now extinct. Believe it or not
thatz dinosaur.. dragon is a myth .. do the research yourself
Re: Six Creatures We Thought Are/were Real. by Godsage(m): 2:57am On Aug 26, 2017
ademasta:

Open your Bible, read Revelation chapter 12, then come back and remove the post about dragon never existed.
Thanks.
revelation never happened
John saw d future God showed him..
Revelation will happen in the endtime.. so Dragon would still exist bt it has never exist..

D devil in Genesis came to earth as a serpent
revelation.. he became a dragon to torment
Re: Six Creatures We Thought Are/were Real. by Tunsboy17(m): 5:41am On Aug 26, 2017
Josephjnr:
1.Unicorn
The unicorn is a legendary creature that has been described since antiquity as a beast with a single large, pointed, spiraling horn projecting from its forehead. Some writers in history were so convinced to consider the creature to be real.However, none(scientist) have ever proven its existence. Some mythological powers and beliefs associated with unicorns includes;its horn can neutralize poisons,it can only be captured by a virgin,its presence can heal the skin etc. Up to this very age,people still claim they sight unicorns.

the fact that science haven't proved it , doesn't mean they don't exist.....

op wait till when the trumpet shall sound , just pray we make it , cause if not

WE GO SEE THEM TIRE

living by your grace O Lord
Re: Six Creatures We Thought Are/were Real. by Jakasibo(m): 8:11am On Aug 26, 2017
Josephjnr:

The bible talks about a lot of animals(even the ones we know) that is not true. But I won't say,the bible lies.
What of Leviathan and Behemoth?
Re: Six Creatures We Thought Are/were Real. by Josephjnr(m): 8:24am On Aug 26, 2017
Jakasibo:
What of Leviathan and Behemoth?

Haven't heard of them.
Re: Six Creatures We Thought Are/were Real. by muller101(m): 10:12am On Aug 26, 2017
Op if u want to see a mermaid . Kindly come to my place. I will drop u in the middle of the river and u will have interactions with them. I ave seen them bro.
Re: Six Creatures We Thought Are/were Real. by IdeeEsperanza(m): 10:53am On Aug 26, 2017
Dinosaurs never existed too.
Re: Six Creatures We Thought Are/were Real. by IdeeEsperanza(m): 10:54am On Aug 26, 2017
muller101:
Op if u want to see a mermaid . Kindly come to my place. I will drop u in the middle of the river and u will have interactions with them. I ave seen them bro.
You're joking shey?
Re: Six Creatures We Thought Are/were Real. by Josephjnr(m): 12:50pm On Aug 26, 2017
IdeeEsperanza:
Dinosaurs never existed too.

Dinosaurs existed.
Re: Six Creatures We Thought Are/were Real. by Ofemmanu1: 1:07pm On Aug 26, 2017
All those things are REAL!

You are thinking if we've been visited by extraterrestrial life, it was
like a zookeeper walking into the chimp enclosure: He looks around, takes some pictures, then leaves without interacting significantly with the environment. Meanwhile the chimps have no idea what the fukck just happened.

Ima biologist tho.

1 Like

Re: Six Creatures We Thought Are/were Real. by muller101(m): 2:05pm On Aug 26, 2017
IdeeEsperanza:
You're joking shey?
I am very serious.
Re: Six Creatures We Thought Are/were Real. by Bahddo(m): 4:16pm On Aug 26, 2017
domido:

You say they do not exist?
Hehe!! Guy.okay oo. Mermaid don't exist? Dragons never existed?
Thank God you said fact, and facts are not always true.
facts are not always true?

Time to leave Nairaland mehn sad
Re: Six Creatures We Thought Are/were Real. by centboy123456(m): 4:44pm On Aug 26, 2017
ekensi01:
Dragon never existed.
Are you trying to say the bible is lying when they mention dragon?

were in d bible pls tell me
Re: Six Creatures We Thought Are/were Real. by Bruno3000(m): 8:20pm On Aug 26, 2017
mansakhalifa:
Op Let us add 1)Big Foot/Sasquatch(some North Americans believe this SMH) 2)Loch Ness monster(the Brits) 3)(flying)Witches and wizards(mainly for my African friends). As for the last one,I keep telling friends and family who believe this crap that until I see a wrinkled old woman or man flying through the air in the middle of the night,then it will forever remain a myth but the poor guys won't listen. They keep binding and casting these imaginary creatures every single day in churches. Too bad.
You think this physical world is all that there is?.... Even Hollywood movies are going spiritual. Better wake up to reality, THIS WORLD IS VERY OLD AND EVIL
Re: Six Creatures We Thought Are/were Real. by Jakasibo(m): 8:24pm On Aug 26, 2017
Josephjnr:

Haven't heard of them.
Go to Job 40:15 and read Job 41 till the end.
Thank me later
Re: Six Creatures We Thought Are/were Real. by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:40pm On Aug 26, 2017
kidxboss:
because science couldn't prove something,that doesn't make it wrong.
you are right. Everything in life is not about science. I'm sure there's are something's that are beyond scientific prove and that doesn't mean that they are not there. I believe that for the immages of such things to be, even though they might not exist extramentally in this present day, it shows that such thing had existed. If they have never existed, how did they come about their different images and names and some of their features?
I agree with you my brother.
Re: Six Creatures We Thought Are/were Real. by Nobody: 7:04am On Aug 27, 2017
Josephjnr:

As I have said before,the bible gives a lot of untrue information about animals such in Leviticus 11:20(NIV):
All flying insects that walk on all fours are to be detestable to you. But insects don't have 4legs. Also,Deuteronomy 20:16-18 claimed that the people of Canaan were annihilated. This is false: recently analyzed DNA evidence shows instead that the Canaanites left many descendants.

Insects have six legs, anachnids has eight legs(e.g spider) is spider an insect too?
Re: Six Creatures We Thought Are/were Real. by Josephjnr(m): 7:20am On Aug 27, 2017
Lamore:

Insects have six legs, anachnids has eight legs(e.g spider) is spider an insect too?

Bible doesn't support any of what you just typed.
Re: Six Creatures We Thought Are/were Real. by dazzlingd(m): 7:27am On Aug 27, 2017
Godsage:

revelation never happened
John saw d future God showed him..
Revelation will happen in the endtime.. so Dragon would still exist bt it has never exist..

D devil in Genesis came to earth as a serpent
revelation.. he became a dragon to torment
lol na wao. so God will create monsters in future for the sole purpose of torment?
Re: Six Creatures We Thought Are/were Real. by IAmAmbrose(m): 8:13am On Aug 27, 2017
Josephjnr:
2.Mermaid
It is a fabled marine creature with the head and upper body of a woman and the tail of a fish. Merman is sometimes used to refer to a male of this creature. Many cultures believe strongly in their existence and some worship them as goddesses. It is believed by some that mermaids can fall in love with humans and have the ability to bestow special gift on humans. Despite no concise discovery or scientific explanation of mermaids,many humans still claim they see them occasionally.

wait until u go to Edo state and tha aunty in tha river start calling u... U wee come back and coman reedit this post

1 Like

Re: Six Creatures We Thought Are/were Real. by IAmAmbrose(m): 8:19am On Aug 27, 2017
caspervenice:
I dey rear unicon oo
e get one guy for my backyard wey they rear unicorns... U sure say neh b you
Re: Six Creatures We Thought Are/were Real. by caspervenice(m): 8:29am On Aug 27, 2017
IAmAmbrose:

e get one guy for my backyard wey they rear unicorns... U sure say neh b you

You get am...
Is me be the person
Re: Six Creatures We Thought Are/were Real. by IAmAmbrose(m): 7:59am On Sep 07, 2017
caspervenice:

You get am... Is me be the person

you id the person abi me is know i doesn't lies
Re: Six Creatures We Thought Are/were Real. by rodgerandrews12: 6:45pm On Jul 26, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

GE Lagos Garage Skills Training Program For Entrepreneurs In Lagos, Nigeria / ATBU 2016/2017 Aspirants THREAD! / We Set-up Rogue Centres To Catch Exam Cheats- JAMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.