Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,572 members, 7,840,368 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Video: Kcee Spoke On Hip TV Why He Wants To Be Governor Of Anambra State - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video: Kcee Spoke On Hip TV Why He Wants To Be Governor Of Anambra State (406 Views)

“I Woke Up To Find Myself In Front Of A Camera” – Beautiful Hip TV Presenter / I SHAVE MY PUSSY EVERY THREE DAYS.NOLLYWOOD ACTRESS TELLS HIP-TV IN AN INTERVIEW / Meet Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido’s Girlfriend. He Wants A Baby Boy From Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Kcee Spoke On Hip TV Why He Wants To Be Governor Of Anambra State by Wizmike111(m): 11:02pm On Aug 24, 2017
Limpopo Master Kingsley Chinweike Okonkwo, also called Kcee addressed Hip TV in a meeting about his goal to be the following legislative leader of Anambra State.

The Five Star Music singer said his campaign is not a joke, and all it takes is for him to believe in himself.
Kcee says: “The youth have to speak up,” and added that he will be making an official statement about it.

Watch Video Of The Kcee Interviewed By HipTv!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gc4bcn9PM9o

Source: http://www.naijcrackgist.com.ng/2017/08/video-kcee-addressed-hip-tv-in-meeting.html?m=1

Re: Video: Kcee Spoke On Hip TV Why He Wants To Be Governor Of Anambra State by Sunofgod(m): 11:04pm On Aug 24, 2017
Crack kills,...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video: Kcee Spoke On Hip TV Why He Wants To Be Governor Of Anambra State by attackgat: 11:18pm On Aug 24, 2017
If you leave this "Lagos brought up", he wont know how to get to his village in Anambra, that is if he even remembers the name of his village.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video: Kcee Spoke On Hip TV Why He Wants To Be Governor Of Anambra State by Nobody: 12:23am On Aug 25, 2017
Dream on..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Watch Out For Nigeria Hype Awards...[see Interesting Details] / Which Nigerian Celebrity Would You Want To Meet? / I Seeked For Greener Pasture By Leaving Aks To Lagos In A Night Bus - MC Galaxy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.