Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,036 members, 7,838,587 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

I Grew Up In The Church - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / I Grew Up In The Church (1615 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Grew Up In The Church by luvola(m): 8:07am On Feb 27, 2010
@ downlawal - dont claim saint here. u declare xtians as yur enemy and u teling yur enemy to read d fraud ,manipulated devilish book called quran ? use yur brain next time
Re: I Grew Up In The Church by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 27, 2010
what i wrote there does not require u to insult my religion,if i start now,you will all open your mouth and say we are this,we are that,no one is forcing youbut just a piece of advice if you only care
Re: I Grew Up In The Church by GODSON2009(m): 1:34pm On Mar 02, 2010
uplawal:

@godslave,i repeat it again ,if u act or sound foolish i will refer you to be a fool ten thousnd times,cos you spoke foolishly,u dnt have the right to judge the kind of position i was in christianity,and besides u urself conbined with your hypocritites pastors are not as good as i am
lol sister you must be a very angry person in real life ,now you are judging another human being how do you know i am an hypocrite without knowing me all i did was judge based on what you yourself wrote grin
uplawal:

by your first respone to the lady i can see that you are daft,call me what evr you wanna call me,that does not and cannot sstop me from retaliating if i want and if i choose to forgive the person its my business and if i chose to retaliate i cant be judged by that,if you dnt know,get it right,that does not make one not broken or born again,me i cant be a fool like you and the rest of you all becos i wanna prove holy.
i cant call you anything it has always been the islamic way to curse and attack,and the christians extend love and dont retaliate. like ghandi the late indian statesman said"an eye for an eye makes the world go blind"so if you retaliate upon every insult and every slap,how then are you going to convert people to your religion?
i thought islam was a religion of peace and love?? grin
you say you dont want to be a fool,was mohammad a fool then??because he and his followers were persecuted by the meccans but he did not retaliate and he even told his followers not to retaliate you see how you have contradicted yourself?or you have not even read your quran sister uplawal grin grin
uplawal:

@godson,i honestly know for sure that youre not yourself, u cant judge me with the nonsense u wrote upthere,imagine you,a very useless brainless guy that haul insults on my religion ISLAM and ure here telling me i curse,if u dnt start cursing and insulting my God, i wont reply u okay,i cant mope at you while u insult my God and religin okay
im not cursing or insulting your god,i amstating the facts as i see it,you are not helping your religion by cursing and abusing people you know, imagine if i was thinking of converting would i do so after all the invectives and abuses you have been raining? grin
if you dont reply me then i wont be happy,cause i ll miss you grin
uplawal:

you cnt even stand me when i was a christian talkmore of now(Astagafurullah if am proud) man,you dirty hypocrite,claiming to be born again,infact youre an idiot,am i one of the christian harlots that uses hijab to commit actrocities that youre refering me to them,foolish man ,i just stated my code of dressing and how our own supercedes yours,youre hearing blabbing as usual,dnt go and tell your xtain sisters to be dressing the way reveren sisters dresses so that they will stop polluting the land with incest,fornication,adultery and millions of badstard kids around.
really then you must have been a very good christian then,its a shame what you have turned out to be after converting to islam lol
i dont know if you are one of the christian harlots,and even if you are my religion forbids me to judge another human being,what does your own religion say about judging others?? grin
my own christian sisters,including my girlfriend will not even wear an armless,a skirt above the knee or uncover their head same as not all muslims wear the hijab and even a lot here and in london who do so are using it for cover up im sure you know i am right mostly amongst the asian community,and the somalian community in woolwich area and old kent e.t.c smiley
uplawal:

@godslave,if you look more close when i wrote i had a boyfriend,i refered to my fiance and never had intimacy with him unlike you and your hypocrites do, my aim of having one was intention to marry him and not fornicate,so get that into your blocked big head
hen hen thats good clap for yourself,so when was the break up beforew abuzola??
even if we were watching a movie they ll show the break up before another relationship,be deceiving yourself there grin
Remii:

@uplawal, my sister, do your best not to trade insults or hash words with non Muslims, as an Ibadul rahaman (those who do everything for Allah's sake alone) one of the qualities of as written in Quran Surah Furqan 25/63-76) is When the foolish address them (with bad words) they reply back with mild words of gentleness.

State your facts, they do not have to take it, but when it is the fact your mind would be clear. You may even choose to ignore those with who just make provocative and baseless comments. As much as possible avoid insulting words even when replying to a comment with one. Afterall why engaging in cyber war of words with a faceless person you may never meet. Spend your adrenalin in a better way. May Allah help you as you make effort to increase your faith.
seems you are new on this forum if not you will know what uplawal is like before now, thank you for the quranic verses which has proven how wrong uplawal is grin
one thing i always wondwer about is why majority muslims dont practise this
uplawal:

@luvola,if u say so,but remember u will be judged by this you've said,if you wanna be honest with yourself and save yourself from hellfire,why not read the Quran and you will know if is the real God or not
but you have not read the quran now uplawal?
you are not a christian and you r not a good muslim,remember what the quran says about lukewarm muslims and how they will suffer?? grin
Re: I Grew Up In The Church by GODSON2009(m): 1:38pm On Mar 02, 2010
uplawal:

what i wrote there does not require u to insult my religion,if i start now,you will all open your mouth and say we are this,we are that,no one is forcing youbut just a piece of advice if you only care
a piece of advice for you uplawal, being a good ambassador of one's rel;igion is not by what you say,or how you defend your religion but by your personal life and the way you act at all times,anywhere i go and anything i do i am always mindful of being a born again christian,if you offer me a bribe and i was tempted once i look at the redeemed hand band and my conscience reminds me of my faith i will come to my senses and retreat cursing and abusing people even though you have little understanding of the quran will not help your religion.
imagine me a born again christian knows more about your quran than you do,and you are telling me your religion is better grin
have a blessed day my sister
Re: I Grew Up In The Church by alimat2(f): 2:25pm On Mar 02, 2010
^^^^^^^^^^^,
godsun born agains xtian grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked, hmmmmmmmmmmm, u really make me laff grin grin grin grin or did u mean burn against

So u call ur self a born again xtian abi?, Just go back and read all ur insultive post and come back to tell me again dat u are born against.

If truely u r a born again xtian u will never insult or call people names irrespective of whatever
Re: I Grew Up In The Church by GODSON2009(m): 4:19pm On Mar 02, 2010
is that right?well then why dont you show me or point me to the posts where i have insulted or cursed anyonei have only done 490 postings so it shouldnt be too difficult to find a comment where i have abused or cursed smiley like uplawal and the rest of her fellow muslims

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Islam Have Female Preachers? / Jarus Hope You Are Aware / Quran Recitation (translated)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.