Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

See The Top 10 New Features In Android Oreo 8.0 - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See The Top 10 New Features In Android Oreo 8.0 (13481 Views)

Nairalander Review Of A32F: Budget Android Oreo Phone With Fingerprint Security / TECNO Mobile To Release 3 New Devices With Oreo 8.1 Soon / Check Out The 14 Powerful Features Of The New Android Oreo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Top 10 New Features In Android Oreo 8.0 by piagetskinner(m): 1:05pm On Aug 27, 2017
Still on lollipop.. No biggie

When has update helped anybody's life.
Re: See The Top 10 New Features In Android Oreo 8.0 by Jabioro: 2:00pm On Aug 27, 2017
OP do we need to update our phone app to get all these new features or we have to wait for complete new android device...?
Re: See The Top 10 New Features In Android Oreo 8.0 by alezzy13: 2:31pm On Aug 27, 2017
henryobinna:
so android O is beyond my nose and my lifetime sad sad sad

Sorry but this your comment cracked me up. grin grin

Anyway no mind the guy, e just dey form oversabi. i personally still use 5.0 lollipop released way back 2014, an its served me well so no intention of upgrading.
Re: See The Top 10 New Features In Android Oreo 8.0 by henryobinna(m): 2:50pm On Aug 27, 2017
alezzy13:

Sorry but this your comment cracked me up. grin grin

Anyway no mind the guy, e just dey form oversabi. i personally still use 5.0 lollipop released way back 2014, an its served me well so no intention of upgrading.

exactly the point, something stable that works
Re: See The Top 10 New Features In Android Oreo 8.0 by ogundeleai(m): 2:57pm On Aug 27, 2017
they should also come up with option of storing app to phone storage or SD card.....App's like gmail,whatsapp twitter etc can only be store solely on phone and individual with low memory device usually face untold hardship for smooth operation...
likewise the meaning of each emoji should be displayed as soon as its picked because not all can explain what actually a certain emoji stands for
Re: See The Top 10 New Features In Android Oreo 8.0 by NaijaTechGuy(m): 4:04pm On Aug 27, 2017
ogundeleai:
they should also come up with option of storing app to phone storage or SD card.....App's like gmail,whatsapp twitter etc can only be store solely on phone and individual with low memory device usually face untold hardship for smooth operation...
likewise the meaning of each emoji should be displayed as soon as its picked because not all can explain what actually a certain emoji stands for

Project Treble will change all that and make things better.
Re: See The Top 10 New Features In Android Oreo 8.0 by Yemmyteespeed007(m): 4:20pm On Aug 27, 2017
when I still dey use 4.2 na una sabi o
Re: See The Top 10 New Features In Android Oreo 8.0 by TechPanda(m): 5:35pm On Aug 27, 2017
Cant Wait To Try My Hands On It
Naijatechguy, I Greet You.
Re: See The Top 10 New Features In Android Oreo 8.0 by visijo(m): 8:05pm On Aug 27, 2017
rubbish, i still prefer my windows lumia.. Windows 10.
Re: See The Top 10 New Features In Android Oreo 8.0 by NaijaTechGuy(m): 1:14am On Aug 28, 2017
TechPanda:
Cant Wait To Try My Hands On It
Naijatechguy, I Greet You.
hehe.. Good morning bro
Re: See The Top 10 New Features In Android Oreo 8.0 by kogbaski99: 1:39am On Aug 28, 2017
Wow, that's cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

TECNO Phantom X2 Pro Review: Design, Camera And Software / How Can I Download Mp3,video To My Phone Using Operamini Mod 2.06 / Download These Apps And Your Video, Radio And Live Streaming Needs Are Over..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.