Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,899 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Those Wishing Buhari Dead Shall Fall Sick – Oluwo Of Iwo Land - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Wishing Buhari Dead Shall Fall Sick – Oluwo Of Iwo Land (337 Views)

Buhari@76: See The ThrowBack Advert By Fayose & PDP Wishing Buhari Death In 2015 / ''they're Jackals''- Aisha Buhari Lays Curses On People Wishing Buhari Death / Shame On Those Wishing Buhari Dead- Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Those Wishing Buhari Dead Shall Fall Sick – Oluwo Of Iwo Land by dammy13(m): 7:51am On Aug 25, 2017
​The Oluwo of Iwo land, Oba Abdurasheed Akanbi, has described President Muhammadu Buhari as his son.

This is as he declared that anyone calling for the President’s resignation or wish him dead shall fall sick.

He added that persons calling for the resignation of Buhari are insane.

Akanbi spoke during a prayer session he organised for the President in Iwo yesterday.

According to the monarch, Nigerians ought to be praying for Buhari and other leaders rather than wishing them evil.

The monarch said he wished to be affected by any sickness which would affect the President so that he (Buhari) could continue to work to make Nigeria better.

He said, “If anyone claims he or she loves Nigeria, the love for the leaders can’t be sidelined. If you claim you love Nigeria and you don’t love the leaders, you have just told a lie.

“It is painful that those who launched that campaign of ‘Resume or Resign’ are not patriotic as they claimed. They politicised the campaign which shouldn’t be.

“Buhari is my son and I won’t be happy when people are wishing him dead.

“If any civil servant or police officer falls sick, will you advise such persons to resign? Those clamouring for Buhari’s resignation are not sane.

“Nigerians don’t love those that love them but they are passionate about those that hate them.

“All those who are wishing him dead and those who are clamouring for his resignation shall fall sick.”

The prayer session witnessed the presence of both Muslims, Christians and traditional worshippers.

http://fabinfos.com/wishing-buhari-dead-shall-fall-sick-oba-abdurasheed-akanbi/

Lalasticlala Ishilove Mynd44 Seun Dominique

Re: Those Wishing Buhari Dead Shall Fall Sick – Oluwo Of Iwo Land by Zimri(m): 7:56am On Aug 25, 2017
Half of Nairaland will be gone grin

Starting from the poster below me
Re: Those Wishing Buhari Dead Shall Fall Sick – Oluwo Of Iwo Land by CHIJIOKE1314: 7:57am On Aug 25, 2017
I wish him dead today!!

I wish he dies now now!!
Re: Those Wishing Buhari Dead Shall Fall Sick – Oluwo Of Iwo Land by Mynd44: 8:01am On Aug 25, 2017

(1)

Today In History / 24 Hours Road Rehabilitation Projects Set Amuwo Odofin Lga Glowing / Revelation 0001 - 3.5 Years Of Sponsored Online And Radio Attacks On Gov Obiano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.