Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,143 members, 7,815,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Restructure Your Minds, Hearts Not The Country – APC Tells Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Restructure Your Minds, Hearts Not The Country – APC Tells Nigerians (11025 Views)

Seyi Makinde's N48bn Assets: Explain Source Of Your Wealth - APC Tells Governor / We Won't Leave You Alone Until You Return To Your Country - APC Tells Atiku / Restructure Your Minds, Hearts Not The Country – APC Tells Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Restructure Your Minds, Hearts Not The Country – APC Tells Nigerians by nwakibie3(m): 8:28am On Aug 25, 2017
The youth caucus of the All Progressives Congress, APC, has ‎said Nigerians need to restructure their minds and hearts and not the country.

The group also demanded the immediate arrest of perpetrators of hate speeches in the country.

The caucus made the call through its Chairman, Comrade Markk Joseph Nsimbehe.

It said the group supports all the core issues as stated by President Muhammadu Buhari in his Monday’s nationwide broadcast.

He told reporters in Abuja, “We are in support of every effort targeted at unifying all the ethnic nationalities. We are for peace, we are for progress and we are one Nigeria.

“We urge the federal government to step up and arrest these disgruntled elements and their sponsor accordingly.

“We acknowledged the effort of the federal government for wanting to establish special court for hate speech.

“We urge those clamouring for restructuring to take a second look at it while channeling their reasons for the call to the appropriate quarters. Political structures evolve over time.

“Nigeria has been restructured at various times and the agitations have not stopped. Let us therefore restructure our hearts and minds so that the real restructuring of the country can be meaningful.”

http://dailypost.ng/2017/08/25/restructure-minds-hearts-not-country-apc-tells-nigerians/

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Restructure Your Minds, Hearts Not The Country – APC Tells Nigerians by donspero(m): 8:32am On Aug 25, 2017
i don't understand nigeria youth and our stupid bias, act we are the once suffering oooh!!! mu na open una eyes, the ealier the better GEJ or PMB! they are and was our President(google the meaning) we should hold them both responsible for there actions and inaction simple. PMB firstly should get his act ryt fire all your stupid Media aids from lia 2 the last person, they are lairs, stupid and pls don't quote me at this point uneducated bafoons. They would keep running your administration down, and pls stop this blame game it's now old very old you have 2yrs under your belt, under this 2 yrs you hardly spent 100days in your own country, now for a final advice and pls turn to your oda ear that works well so you coulf hear me clearly "No Nigerian care about yesterday, wat we care for is our 2day, so stop this pple did dis dis pple did dat, ders no single project you can clap for yourself for, evn kogi govt have a single transform under his belt as an achievement. forget the past this is the time 2 leave an evrlasting mark, if i were you since am thus close to my shameful tenure i would focus all my energy on the power sector, My president if Nigeria can havr power 24hrs for just one week they would forget about how hungry they have been and sing your praise for evr.#GOALS be focus time for blame has passed gudmorning Nigerians

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Restructure Your Minds, Hearts Not The Country – APC Tells Nigerians by BiafranBushBoy: 8:33am On Aug 25, 2017
lol

After I read "Animal Farm" by George Orwell, I realized that the Man really saw the future of Nigeria.

Here is the summary of the book!!

After years of oppression, struggle, rebellion, and reform, the pigs have become as corrupt and cruel as their masters. Smoking, drinking, whipping, killing, and even cheating are now qualities shared by both animal and man. Despite Pilkington's professed admiration for Napoleon (and vice versa), neither trusts the other because neither can: Each is motivated purely by self-interest and not the altruistic yet ineffectual principles once expounded by old Major.

106 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Restructure Your Minds, Hearts Not The Country – APC Tells Nigerians by Nwodosis(m): 8:33am On Aug 25, 2017
Whaaaat!!

2 Likes

Re: Restructure Your Minds, Hearts Not The Country – APC Tells Nigerians by thesicilian: 8:35am On Aug 25, 2017
APC is right on this one. It is our mentality that needs an overhaul, not the country. The mentality that merit does not matter, that winning election is a do or die affair, that we have to wait for the white man to manufacture everything for us to consume, that whoever is not our tribesman is against us, that as soon as we graduate a job should be automatically waiting for us, that we must make money by hook or crook, ...

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Restructure Your Minds, Hearts Not The Country – APC Tells Nigerians by Man2utd(m): 8:46am On Aug 25, 2017
APC youth is a shame on this nation, although i know they are no youth because they are men above 50 so it will be deficult to make reasonable statement...

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Restructure Your Minds, Hearts Not The Country – APC Tells Nigerians by BiafranBushBoy: 8:49am On Aug 25, 2017
thesicilian:
APC is right on this one. It is our mentality that needs an overhaul, not the country. The mentality that merit does not matter, that winning election is a do or die affair, that we have to wait for the white man to manufacture everything for us to consume, that whoever is not our tribesman is against us, that as soon as we graduate a job should be automatically waiting for us, that we must make money by hook or crook, ...

really?

You forgot the mentality that "Baboons and Gorillas will be soaked in blood in he doesn't win election"

Was it the democrats in the U.S or the Labour party in the U.K that said it?

You forgot the mentality of budgeting 2Bn Naira just to fumigate Nigeria president's office?

You forgot the mentality of Budgeting 12bn for Aso Clinic and he later traveled and wasted scarce dollars on medical tourism.

Meanwhile... There are 3 types of people who are virtually hard to reason with!!

1) A girl in love

2) A man with lots of cash

3) Buhari supporters!

127 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Restructure Your Minds, Hearts Not The Country – APC Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 25, 2017
How can we become the leaders of tomorrow when we have these sets of youths in the country. Look at what is coming out of a supposed APC youths.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Restructure Your Minds, Hearts Not The Country – APC Tells Nigerians by obulor6468: 8:56am On Aug 25, 2017
The worst thing that can happen to a sane man is sharing the same country with madmen.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Restructure Your Minds, Hearts Not The Country – APC Tells Nigerians by thesicilian: 8:57am On Aug 25, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

really?

You forgot the mentality that "Baboons and Gorillas will be soaked in blood in he doesn't win election"

You forgot the mentality of budgeting 2Bn Naira just to fumigate Nigeria president's office?

You forgot the mentality of Budgeting 12bn for Aso Clinic and he later traveled and wasted scarce dollars on medical tourism.

Meanwhile... There are 3 types of people who are virtually hard to reason with!!

1) A girl in love

3) Buhari supporters!
I am neither a Buhari nor Jonathan supporter. I mentioned the mentality of winning election being a do or die affair...
But then you are not entirely wrong - just wrong about the assumption that I'm an APC supporter

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Restructure Your Minds, Hearts Not The Country – APC Tells Nigerians by LLSAINT(m): 9:13am On Aug 25, 2017
Foolish talk. If you do not know what restructuring means, keep shut. We are where we are because of the poor structure on ground. How can you restructure your hearts and minds and asses when the structure is faulty. Do you tell a Nigerian or even a slowpoke to be well behaved in Europe or America? The answer is NO because the structure is already restructured to position the minds and hearts of the people. It is the structure that determines how we behave.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Restructure Your Minds, Hearts Not The Country – APC Tells Nigerians by leofab(f): 9:18am On Aug 25, 2017
Yeye government

8 Likes

Re: Restructure Your Minds, Hearts Not The Country – APC Tells Nigerians by HisSexcellency(m): 9:18am On Aug 25, 2017

With APC in power after 16years, Nigeria will be worst country to live in Africa and also the world.

Reasons

Insincerity on the part of the leaders and people.

Tribalism, nepotism, bigotry etc.

Corruption and impunity.

Leadership that lacks foresight.

Unpatriotic citizens

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Restructure Your Minds, Hearts Not The Country – APC Tells Nigerians by ChangetheChange: 9:22am On Aug 25, 2017
grin grin

APC the Worst party ever

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Restructure Your Minds, Hearts Not The Country – APC Tells Nigerians by Nukualofa: 9:36am On Aug 25, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
lol

After I read "Animal Farm" by George Orwell, I realized that the Man really saw the future of Nigeria.

After years of oppression, struggle, rebellion, and reform, the pigs have become as corrupt and cruel as their masters. Smoking, drinking, whipping, killing, and even cheating are now qualities shared by both animal and man. Despite Pilkington's professed admiration for Napoleon (and vice versa), neither trusts the other because neither can: Each is motivated purely by self-interest and not the altruistic yet ineffectual principles once expounded by old Major.
Reading this just took me back to the year 2000 when
my LLiterature teacher was preparing me for SSCE.

I so hate Napoleon then but today i see in him an average Africa leader

16 Likes

Re: Restructure Your Minds, Hearts Not The Country – APC Tells Nigerians by Nukualofa: 9:39am On Aug 25, 2017
thesicilian:
You are an ardent supporter of this government but you always remind everyone that you don't support any of the political party.

Seriously, you must be a Yoruba man

18 Likes

Re: Restructure Your Minds, Hearts Not The Country – APC Tells Nigerians by BiafranBushBoy: 9:59am On Aug 25, 2017
Nukualofa:
Reading this just took me back to the year 2000 when
my LLiterature teacher was preparing me for SSCE.

I so hate Napoleon then but today i see in him an average Africa leader

Not just African leaders, but APC's propaganda.

1) All campaign promises has been reduced to just 1. (Fighting corruption)

2) Everything they were accusing Goodluck of, Buhari is doing even worse.

3) Everything that was allowed in the past regime, and the way they got to power (Social Media Hate) is now a crime in this regime.

I can go on and on!! But I am not really dependent on the govt, so they can go fvck themselves!!

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Restructure Your Minds, Hearts Not The Country – APC Tells Nigerians by Paperwhite(m): 10:11am On Aug 25, 2017
Chai cry cry cry APC having got nothing to offer this country have now chosen to go comical without any regard for all burning issues affecting our national life.That is how they told us "change begin with me" that have now died a natural death.Nigeria have suffered.

3 Likes

Re: Restructure Your Minds, Hearts Not The Country – APC Tells Nigerians by Paperwhite(m): 10:19am On Aug 25, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
lol

You are well endowed brother man.

7 Likes

Re: Restructure Your Minds, Hearts Not The Country – APC Tells Nigerians by Eastfield1: 10:32am On Aug 25, 2017
all this while APC have been creating restructuring committee only on the news paper & internet while waiting for buhari to come back
such a deceit

3 Likes

Re: Restructure Your Minds, Hearts Not The Country – APC Tells Nigerians by StopBanningMyEx: 10:59am On Aug 25, 2017
Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Restructure Your Minds, Hearts Not The Country – APC Tells Nigerians by PehaKaso: 10:59am On Aug 25, 2017
angry
Re: Restructure Your Minds, Hearts Not The Country – APC Tells Nigerians by magoo10(m): 10:59am On Aug 25, 2017
Empty vessels make the loudest noise,it is evidently clear that APC cannot provide the needed change that Nigerians voted them for.APC is about vengeance and violence nothing more .
apc has been threatening Nigerians with arrest on hate speech which is a clear evidence that the sham govt is coming to an end,our sincere promise is to help them bring the govt to a perpetual end,not even the denial of their campaign promises will save them.

5 Likes

Re: Restructure Your Minds, Hearts Not The Country – APC Tells Nigerians by Jamiubond009(m): 10:59am On Aug 25, 2017
Do you know that strong propaganda makes good slaves? And the government begin the “duping” process as soon
as kids go to school. Kids are taught only what the government wants them to know. Have you ever heard the phrase “History is told by the victors?” Well this is very prevalent today.If you think the government doesn’t have an agenda to program people into believing their agenda then you haven’t been red pilled enough. Have you ever tried to argue against a teachers standing belief?It always ends up bad, and typically the teachers will draw on their emotion instead of using facts. It’s always hearsay. If you
really want to “learn” the students must know who wrote the book, and what their agenda is. Do you not think a political party isn’t gonna spin their narrative to benefit their own agenda? Of course they do and we all do this, Why do you think kids typically believe what their parents believe?
It’s because that’s what they are constantly told, over and over again. It’s something called neuro linguistic programming. Neuro linguistic programming is the use of repeating the same thing over and over until it becomes
known or a habit.stop believing everything you're told.Hone your analytical skills. #freethesheeple

6 Likes

Re: Restructure Your Minds, Hearts Not The Country – APC Tells Nigerians by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 10:59am On Aug 25, 2017
Gh
Re: Restructure Your Minds, Hearts Not The Country – APC Tells Nigerians by demsid(m): 11:00am On Aug 25, 2017
Good one. That's the first move in changing the state of mess. In order words

Neatly used iPhone 5s 16gig rom with fingerprint unlock.
With followcome charger and cord. Long lasting battery
Carton and nanosim ejecting pin.
Contact me as soon as possible on 08087219596, whatsapp or call anytime.
Price 53k negotiable.
Re: Restructure Your Minds, Hearts Not The Country – APC Tells Nigerians by Buking1: 11:00am On Aug 25, 2017
Re: Restructure Your Minds, Hearts Not The Country – APC Tells Nigerians by aku626(m): 11:01am On Aug 25, 2017
look everyone look at your future.. if indeed these youths are the future of this country then it's safe to say it's time to abandon ship.
Such Arrogance and gross lack of initiative talk less of healthy plans for the future.
This is just an embodiment of a bleak future of Nigeria.

8 Likes

Re: Restructure Your Minds, Hearts Not The Country – APC Tells Nigerians by mostyg(m): 11:01am On Aug 25, 2017
Nigerians would never get satisfied with any structure or system because there is non not prone to corruption. No matter system we run with our corrupt mentality, it won't work.
We had military leadership it didn't work, mind you it was the system, it was the people. Few military leaders were passionate about the project Nigeria and they did their best.

Democracy has come it isn't working as well as we had expected. Even though the type of system has its own effect, it the people that run the system that are more important.

We need a change of attitude. Do your own bit, others would do theirs and the system would work fairly. Someone that just sit in the office doing nothing and expecting salary at the end if the month would also be complaining. A lecturer that failed a student because she refused his advances would also open his month and complain about how the country is bad. A market woman who padded her measuring bailer would also complain about padded budget, what an irony?
A state governor who spent all his state resources in his own town and for his people would also complain about lopsided federal allocation.
Our leaders did not fall from the sky, they grew amongst us. We were brought up the same way with same selfish and greedy attitude. Until we change our attitudes, we ll just continue to complain.
There is no system that can't be compromised.

2 Likes

Re: Restructure Your Minds, Hearts Not The Country – APC Tells Nigerians by lebete3000: 11:01am On Aug 25, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

really?

1) A girl in love

3) Buhari supporters!

And the 3 are 1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari, Okonjo Iweala, First Ladies Honoured At VIP 100+1 Women Of Impact / Story Behind Nigerian Girl Getting New Arms / Jega: 2015 Elections Will Hold In January Or February

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.